Treasure Chest - Cover

Treasure Chest

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2013 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: Let's go shopping at the Treasure Chest....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   .

I am shopping for lingerie and panties and I notice this new store in town it is called the "Treasure Chest". Once inside I am greeted by a salesgirl and she asks if I have ever been here before. I said I had not. She said that a couple own the store and they try to get the latest and greatest of things.

The store has all the usual stuff, bras, panties, lingerie and adult toys, nightgowns, etc. So I start looking around and then I see a gentlemen approach me and he announces he is the owner and welcomes me to the store.

You ask me what I am looking for and I tell you I am looking for lingerie and thongs. So you take me over and you show me several styles. Then I see some pretty eye-let Bustiers, demi bras, push up bras, thongs, garter belts.

So I go into the dressing room, try stuff on. I am just blown away with all the nice stuff. So I buy the fishnet lace-up thong, lace trim thong, embellished garter thong, lacy thongs, I buy an Eye-let Bustier, baby doll nightgown. I also decide to buy a few vibrators, lotions, etc.

So you tell me that you have a store card for the "Treasure Chest" and if I want to sign up for it. I decide that I do. The whole time I am there I get the feeling that you are really looking at me and when I am applying for the card you seem to be staring at what I am writing. But I figure you are just being helpful. I shake your hand tell you it's a pleasure and leave.

I go home and I am trying all my stuff on and I keep thinking I feel somebody watching me. So I go to the window and look around. I don't see anybody. I continue to try stuff on. I feel rather turned on and decide I will play with my new vibrator. I am wearing my new thong and a new bra, I lay down on my bed and I start to play. First I just rub myself over my panty and then I do this awhile and then I start to play with my nipples, turning them and twisting them, I then move my thong to the side and start to finger myself. It feels so nice and I still feel like somebody is watching me but I am so turned on I don't care.

The man at the store is peering into my window, I think I saw him, but I am so interested in playing I don't even care. I put my first finger into my very wet pussy and I start to play ... I am so wet as I am fingering myself, I just keep doing this and it feels so good, then I insert two fingers, and move that all around and I am losing myself as I am fucking myself.

I hear some noise outside, but I really don't care as I am just enjoying myself. I then insert my vibrator into my wet pussy. I turn it up and the vibrations feels so good as I am putting it deeper and deeper into my pussy. I am definitely feeling a presence watching but don't care as I am so turned on. I continue to play. Then all of a sudden I squirt all of over my new thong and I am moaning and squirming as I am losing all my juices.

I decide to take a bath. I leave the soaked panty on my bed with the rest of the stuff I bought and I go into the bathroom. You have been hiding in the bushes watching me from the window and you get inside my house.

Once inside you take my panty and start to smell them and you are just loving the scent of my pussy. You have this fetish and you are looking at everything I have bought feeling them and smelling them. You are so excited that you unzip your pants and you start playing with your cock and your holding my panty smelling and tasting them you are then stroking your cock and you cum into my panty. You are so aroused and you have your cock wrapped around my panty and you are getting off on this. I am in the bath and I am sure that I hear something now. I come out in a towel and there you are with my panties and your standing there playing and you have a full erection.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.