Julie - Cover

Julie

Copyright© 2013 by Coaster2

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A very innocent young girl is taken advantage of and ultimately rescued by a widowed aunt and a young man with a persistent belief in himself.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged  

A month after her unhappy experience at the concert, Julie had come to a decision about her future.

"I think I want to go home now, Aunt Eleanor. I can get a job at the same restaurant chain there. I've already checked it out. I'm considered qualified, experienced and a valuable employee. How's that for frumpy, dumpy and lumpy," she laughed.

Eleanor hugged her and tears came to her eyes.

"You're ready girl," she said softly. "You go and be happy!"

So here she was, home again, with a good job only blocks from her parents' home. Within weeks of her return, she was made a shift manager and worked only afternoons, four to midnight, Tuesday to Saturday. She had met some new friends at work, and at the gym where she was now a member.

One of her friends, Randeen, or Randi as she preferred, worked the afternoon shifts with her and they went to the gym together, usually just before lunch. Randi was East Indian, or Indo-Canadian to the politically correct. Julie had never had a friend from a different culture, and they spent a lot of time comparing notes about their teenage years, boys, and parents. They had nothing in common in their backgrounds but they got along famously. Julie did not tell Randi her grad party horror story.

Randi had a secret boyfriend, a young man from South Vancouver. She said they were in love, but she was very afraid her parents would find out about him. She had been promised to another man by her parents and the wedding would be in the next year. Randi was determined that she would marry for love and not to fulfill some promise she had no part in. It was an ancient tradition from their native India which applied just as rigidly here in Canada.

Julie could not understand how it could happen. She would never stand for her parents arranging her marriage. She worried for Randi when she told Julie what could happen to her if she didn't marry this chosen man. Worse, what might happen to him or her if she dared to reveal her love for another man. Murders had been known to occur when daughters refused to obey their parents. Julie shivered when she heard that.

It was about the third month after Julie's return that she met Robbie. He came into the restaurant just after nine one night and sat at the counter.

Julie walked over and asked, "Would you like a menu, sir?"

"No thanks miss. I'll have a piece of apple pie, a scoop of ice cream and a tea, please," he said pleasantly, looking at her name tag and smiling at her.

"My name's Robbie and I see your's is Julie," he continued. "I'll probably be coming in here regularly at this time."

"Oh brother," Julie thought. "Here comes the hustle."

She looked at him and sized him up. He was small, very small, maybe five foot two or three. He was Latino, she thought, neatly dressed in a clean t-shirt. She couldn't see his pants or shoes, so she concentrated on what she could see.

His hair was jet black, thick but short and trimmed very neatly. He had a thin black moustache, but was otherwise clean shaven. His shoulders and upper torso looked very muscular. He was obviously very fit. His teeth were perfect, she noticed, white and even, and his smile was genuine. Mr. Tiny Perfect she thought, amused.

"Have I seen you at the gym over on Lonsdale; maybe on the weekends?" he asked.

"Maybe," she said in a non-committal tone.

"The reason I asked is because I remember seeing your co-worker Randi there. I thought that might have been you I saw with her," he continued

"We go there together, so you could have seen me there," she agreed. She had busied herself with organizing the credit card receipts under the cash register and wasn't really looking at him.

Robbie finished his pie and drank the last of his tea. He looked at the bill, pulled out a five dollar bill.

"Keep the change, Julie. See you tomorrow." He turned and walked out the door into the night.

Julie watched him go with a smile on her face. "Now that was different," she thought. "He forgot to make a pass at me. Besides, I'm too big for him," she laughed to herself, turning back to her work.

He was as good as his word. The next night he was there at nine, this time ordering the cherry pie with ice cream and his tea. He reintroduced himself, and told her that he was going to B.C.I.T. night school to learn construction. Once more, he finished, paid with a five dollar bill and with a cheery goodbye, turned a left.

After a while, she began to anticipate his arrival. He was invariably upbeat, polite and dressed neatly. He was trim and athletic but a three quarter size man. "If he was a bit bigger," she thought, "I could go for him." She dismissed the idea and went back to work.

It was after he had been coming in for three weeks that he asked her out. He arrived at his usual nine-oh-five, the walking time from the night school to the restaurant being five minutes.

Robbie strolled in with his usual big smile. "Hi Julie. How are you today?"

"Fine, Robbie. Which flavor of the usual would you like tonight?" she asked amiably.

"You choose, Julie. I trust your judgment," he grinned.

"How does pumpkin sound?"

"Pumpkin will be great, thanks." He stopped for a minute and then, "Julie, if I asked you out on a date, would you say yes?"

"I don't know Robbie. I don't usually date ... I mean ... you're a customer. I'm not sure I'm supposed to date the customers," she stammered.

"Does that mean if I wasn't a customer, you'd say yes?" he asked seriously.

Julie was stuck for an answer. She looked at him and then down at her hands and said, "I guess so."

"Great!" he exclaimed. "I'll quit coming and you and I can go on a date, say next Saturday night?" he pleaded hopefully.

"No," she said quickly. "I mean, I work on Saturday. Sunday and Monday are my days off."

"Oh, okay." He stopped for a minute and was clearly thinking about her answer. "Let me give it some thought, Julie. I'll see what I can come with, allright?" again with the hopeful look.

"Okay, Robbie." she said uncertainly. "See you tomorrow then?" Julie was a bit flustered.

"Well, I was hoping to have that Pumpkin pie and my tea first," he teased.

Julie gasped and hustled back to the pie shelf and pulled out a fresh slice of Pumpkin, added a scoop of Vanilla ice cream, picked up a fork and napkin and hurried back to his place.

She was caught off guard by his request, and she was aware that there was something exciting about being asked out on a date again. She picked up the small porcelain tea pot and filled it with hot water. She brought the caddy with the variety of tea bags on display and placed it in front of him as she had for the past three weeks. He was already enjoying his pie and ice cream and looked up at her and smiled when she placed the tea pot and caddy in front of him.

"Anything else, Robbie?" she asked from habit.

"Uh, how about a mug," he laughed.

"Oh, jeez Robbie, I'm sorry," she said, embarrassed.

She was acting like a scatter-brain. "What was this all about?" she wondered.

"That's OK, Julie. I probably caught you by surprise. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I didn't mean to do that," he said apologetically.

"No, No, Robbie, don't apologize," she quickly protested. "Look, I'd be happy to go out with you. It's just that I'm only off on Sunday and Monday," she explained.

"Well then, it's up to me to find something for us to do together on Sunday then," he said brightly. "I'll let you know what I come up with, okay?"

"Yeah, sure, Robbie. That's fine," she said, still a bit uncertain.

"Good, Julie. I'll see you tomorrow then." He laid down the bill, saluted, turned and left.

Julie watched him go and wondered just what had happen in the last fifteen minutes. She wasn't sure, but it sounded like she had agreed to go on a date with him. How did that happen, she wondered? Randi walked up beside her and smiled.

"He's a nice guy, Julie. I don't think you have to worry about him," she offered.

"Yeah, I guess," she said, a little bewildered.

She didn't see Robbie again until Tuesday night when promptly at nine-oh-five, he bounced into the restaurant.

"Hi Julie!" said in an even more ebullient mood that usual.

Julie noticed and asked, "What's got you all wound up tonight?"

"Julie, I have scored two tickets to the Jason McBride concert on Sunday night, and I am formally asking you if you would care to accompany me."

"Wow!" Julie exclaimed. "Jason McBride is awesome! "Gee, Robbie, how can I say no? They must have cost you a fortune," she offered.

"Then you'll come with me?" he said with a huge smile.

"Yes, Robbie, I'll come with you," she smiled back at him. After all, how could she say no?

"Julie, it's at the Bowl in the Park, outdoors you know. We'll probably need warm clothes for the evening. Are you OK with that?" he asked expectantly.

"That's OK. It's more romantic that way."

She put her hand to her mouth when she realized what she had said.

"I mean ... well, I'm sure we'll enjoy it," she stammered.

When Robbie had finished his pie and tea, he paid the bill and left with the usual "see you tomorrow" parting. Julie watched him go and felt an excitement she hadn't felt in a long time. Now that she had agreed to go on the date with him, she felt good. She couldn't wait for Sunday.

Robbie had asked her for her phone number and address so that he could contact her if necessary. Otherwise, he would pick her up at seven for the eight o'clock concert. He hadn't said anything more the following days, and by Saturday she was wondering if their date was still on. Uncharacteristically, he came into the restaurant a little after eight thirty.

"Hi Robbie," Julie said surprised. "What are you doing here on Saturday night?" she asked.

"Nothin' to do, Julie," he said resignedly. "I'm countin' the hours until tomorrow night," he said seriously.

"You're really looking forward to his, aren't you? I'm flattered."

"Julie, I've been trying to work up the courage to ask you out since the first night I met you," he said wistfully.

"Robbie, that's nice. I think we'll have a great time tomorrow, don't you?"

He looked at her with his chin in his hands. "It'll be the greatest," he said simply.

They chatted about Jason McBride and outdoor concerts and many other things as Julie continued serving counter customers and taking charge of the till. She looked up at one point and noticed that it was ten thirty. They might as well have been dating tonight, she thought. In fact, he stayed until closing, offering to walk her home.

They walked side by side, slowly, so that the moment wouldn't end too quickly. He walked her to her door and held her hand briefly, reminding her he would pick her up promptly at seven tomorrow. She smiled at him and said goodnight, turned, opened her door, turned back when she was inside and smiled again, closing the door.

Robbie stood there for a moment smiling, and then walked slowly down her walkway to the sidewalk and then down the street toward his apartment. He couldn't know that Julie was watching him, and she was smiling too.

Promptly at seven on Sunday evening, Robbie arrived at Julie's door. She was ready and met him at the door with a quick "hello." It was a typical fall day in the Pacific Northwest, cool and mostly clear. The temperature would drop within a few degrees of freezing tonight and Robbie had brought a thick blanket for them along with two cushions.

He also had a small gift for Julie, a single carnation as a corsage. He pinned it on her coat in the doorway and they were off to the sea-bus dock on their way to the concert. Julie was impressed with his thoughtfulness, and felt this was going to be a much better experience than her last concert outing in Toronto.

They caught the bus to Stanley Park and arrived at the "Bowl" ten minutes before the show was to start. They were lucky to find some seating within twenty meters of the stage, and their view was from a hillock, preventing it from being obstructed, even when the crowd stood.

In typical fashion, the concert started late with a mediocre warm-up band to get the proceedings underway. The crowd didn't have much patience with the group, and let them know they were here only for Jason. Finally, after a half hour of the warm-up band, there was an intermission and then the featured performer.

Within a few seconds of his appearance on the stage, the noise was deafening. Julie had never heard such yelling and screaming, even at the ill-fated North Toronto concert. It looked and sounded like one of the old Elvis live concerts from the sixties. It was almost impossible to hear the music over the crowd noise, but no one seemed to care.

Julie had her hands over her ears and a wide-eyed look on her face as she turned to Robbie. He seemed to be taking it all in stride, although when he tried to say something to Julie, she just shook her head indicating she could hear nothing.

An hour later, it was over. Julie's ears were ringing from the constant barrage of sound. After a while, she had begun to be able to hear some of the music, but there was no continuity to the performance, and she was more fascinated by watching the interaction of the band and the crowd. Robbie smiled at her as he gathered up the cushions and blanket and they walked toward the bus stop. It was jammed with people and there would be some wait before they would be able to get on.

"Why don't we walk back, at least part-way?" Robbie suggested.

"Sure," she agreed.

"Did you have a good time?" he asked tentatively.

"Yes, thanks, Robbie. I couldn't hear much, but it was fun to see the live performance, and the crowd was a hoot," she laughed.

"Yeah, you don't go to these concerts for the music, you go for the show."

"My aunt took me to a concert in the Royal somethin' or other theatre one time," she recalled. "I thought I was at a funeral it was so quiet."

Robbie reached over and took Julie's hand as they walked along the sidewalk toward the docks. Julie looked down at their hands and up at Robbie and smiled. She felt comfortable with Robbie; he was easy to talk to, perhaps because she had known him for a while.

"Look, there's a café on the corner. Would you like a coffee or something?" Robbie asked.

"Sure!" she said easily.

They sat with Julie's coffee and Robbie's tea and shared a cinnamon bun.

"Thanks for inviting me tonight. I had a great time," she smiled.

"Me too! I got to sit next to a beautiful girl for over two hours," he grinned.

Julie blushed and took another sip of her coffee.

"You're a real gentleman, you know."

"I need to be on my best behavior if I want a chance at a second date," he said seriously.

"Well, I'd say you earned another date," she smiled. "But you don't have to do anything fancy like tonight, you know. Those tickets were really expensive."

"You're worth it," he said simply.

Julie blushed again. She was not immune to flattery, and Robbie offered it so sincerely.

"When do you finish night school?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Just before Christmas. Then I have to find someone to let me apprentice with them," he replied.

"I know who I want to work for, or at least the three or four outfits I think I could do best with. I'd rather work with a smaller company. More hands-on supervision, and I think I'd learn a lot more different things than I would with a big outfit."

"Who's your first choice?" she asked, interested.

"Blanton and Sons," he said quickly. "Tom Blanton gave some lectures at school and I think he's got the right ideas about how to run a construction business. He's a graduate of B.C.I.T. too! I've already sent him a couple of letters, and I'll call him just before December and see if I can't talk him into giving me a chance."

"Where are they from?" Julie asked.

"Right here, West Van. Almost all their work is on the North Shore. Perfect for me," he said.

"Good luck!" she smiled. "You've worked really hard to get this degree."

"Yeah. I don't want to work in the Lumber Yard any longer than I have to," he frowned. "I want to build things, and repair and renovate houses and such."

Julie looked at Robbie with a new respect and admiration. He was clear about his goals. He was willing to sacrifice his time and effort to get ahead. He had almost completed a difficult education entirely through night school, a remarkable feat on its own.

He was unlike any of the young men she had been familiar with either in Toronto or here in North Vancouver. Her first opinion of him being too small for her was washed away by the realization that it wasn't something that was important to her any more. He wasn't a victim of "short man syndrome" in any way that she could see.

He didn't wear high heeled boots or lifts, he accepted himself for who he was. On the other hand, he was fastidious in his simple dress code. His clothes were clean and where appropriate, pressed. His shoes were shined and his hands were clean, including his nails. He didn't wear any jewelry with the exception of a simple wristwatch with a metal strap.

He didn't smoke and as far as Julie could remember, she had never seen him take a drink. The word that came to her mind when describing him was "disciplined." He was fit and well muscled and yet he didn't display it. What had attracted her attention in the beginning was his politeness, and the fact that he treated her with respect. Oh yes, and one final thing, he clearly had a 'crush' on her. She wondered idly what it would be like to kiss him.

Robbie was reveling in his evening with Julie. She was a very beautiful young woman with none of the airs or juvenile ways of her contemporaries. He really didn't know much about her except that she was the woman of his dreams, and he had set his sights on capturing her. He was nervous because he couldn't yet determine quite how she felt about him. He knew it was a long shot, but she was well worth the effort.

She seemed to be responding to him, and he was encouraged that the date had gone as well as it had so far. He tried to image what it would be like to have her in his arms and kiss her passionately. She was still very young, and yet she acted older than her almost twenty years. He wanted to get her to tell him about herself, but she was very reluctant, and he was careful not to push her where she obviously didn't want to go.

He once again fell back on his old reliable dictum, be patient!

"Do you like dancing, Julie?" he asked.

"Yes, I do, but I'm not very good at it," she replied.

"I'd like to take you to a dance or maybe to a club where we could dance. Would you like that?" he asked hopefully.

Julie paused and looked at Robbie for a moment. "As long as it was with just you," she answered seriously. "I haven't been to a dance in ... years," her voice trailed off.

"Hey! Julie! I'm flattered. Now I have to worry that I'm a good enough dancer for you," he said smiling.

"You don't have anything to worry about. Besides, with just the two of us, who'll know if we aren't any good?" she laughed.

"I wish you and I didn't have to work nights. We could enroll in the dance classes at the community centre and learn to dance properly. That would be a lot of fun," he grinned.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to do the best we can," she smiled.

Robbie reached out and put his hand on hers. It was an instinctive move and Julie wasn't surprised or uncomfortable with it.

"This has been a great evening, Julie. Thanks for coming with me," he said sincerely.

"Thank you for asking me. I'm enjoying it too."

"So my next project is to find a dance we can go to on a Sunday or Monday night," he said succinctly.

"Now that's going to be a challenge. Besides, how will you get off on Monday? You have classes on Monday," she said seriously.

"I'm almost finished Julie. By Christmas, I'll be done and I'll have my certificate. Then, Mondays will be free. I'll be able to see you twice as often," he said hopefully.

They continued their friendly conversation for the next few minutes. Robbie could sense that she was completely comfortable with him and that perhaps she might be attracted to him. He would take nothing for granted. Again, he tried to imagine what it would be like to hold her in his arms as they danced, pressed closely together. He would have to find a place for them to dance. It was his next priority.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.