Jackson in HRPG-World 1: Puff-Puff Setback - Cover

Jackson in HRPG-World 1: Puff-Puff Setback

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ordinary software developer Ian Jackson has been sucked into a videogame. He's trapped in a JRPG and must fight his way out. His task is hampered by enemies that know more than a game character should. They fight dirty, they use sex and their attacks are most definitely not appropriate for family-friendly entertainment! Will Jackson be able to resist the temptations of succubi and other sexy monster girls and escape this videogame nightmare...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Big Breasts  

Morehagg placed a long finger at the corner of her full lips and gave him a coquettish smile.

"The next one will take me to zero health," Jackson said.

He didn't know what would happen then. He wasn't sure he wanted to find out.

Morehagg shifted position in his lap. Her labia tightened around the root of his cock, preparing for the final suck that would take Jackson right to the Game Over screen.

"Please."

Morehagg paused. She smiled down at Jackson.

"The fight has gone long enough. My Coup de Grace move is ready."

Coup de Grace? Monsters had those as well?

"It's my super special move. You'll really like it."

Morehagg started to move against him. Her hips rocked against him with light bounces that gradually increased in force and frequency. Her heavy breasts swayed as she bobbed up and down. She was really fucking him now. He felt the cloying suction of her pussy every time she lifted her hips. The cushioned cuff of her labia bulged out every time her body slapped down against him.

Jackson felt a trembling tension jangle through his legs and buttocks. A pleasant wriggling sensation squirmed in his balls. This was fucking crazy. He was about to come buckets inside a boss of a stupid JRPG.

And it was going to--

(kill?)

--Game Over him.

He couldn't do anything. He was helpless and about to receive her ultimate attack, whatever that was.

"Can't we talk it over?" Jackson said. "I have gold..." he added hopefully.

Morehagg kept her upper body still as her hips smoothly bounced up and down on Jackson. She stared straight ahead and moved her arms and hands in front of her breasts in sinuous motions that looked like some kind of weird yoga move.

"Ultimate Succu-Fuck Drain," she said.

Her hands moved in a circle. A glowing pentagram spun out from each palm. They expanded and tipped over into horizontal circles wide enough to contain both Morehagg's and Jackson's bodies. One, its outline ghostly, sank down through Jackson until it was lying flat on the floor. The other rose above Morehagg until it became a floating counterpart to the circle on the floor.

This looked bad. Real bad.

"Um ... Um..." Jackson started. He gave the edges of the circle he was lying within a nervous glance.

Morehagg gave an orgiastic moan. The circles flared with purple-black light, forming a shining column that enclosed both of them. The stone floor suddenly vanished and Jackson was falling into some kind of purple-black matter that gave beneath him like spongy-soft cushions. The impact jammed his cock deeper up inside Morehagg. The squishy walls of her pussy clenched even more tightly around him. He felt his glans pushing up against some kind of soft fleshy sphincter. It gave with a pop and so did Jackson. He shuddered as a warm gush of pleasure flooded out of his trembling body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.