Jackson in HRPG-World 1: Puff-Puff Setback - Cover

Jackson in HRPG-World 1: Puff-Puff Setback

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ordinary software developer Ian Jackson has been sucked into a videogame. He's trapped in a JRPG and must fight his way out. His task is hampered by enemies that know more than a game character should. They fight dirty, they use sex and their attacks are most definitely not appropriate for family-friendly entertainment! Will Jackson be able to resist the temptations of succubi and other sexy monster girls and escape this videogame nightmare...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Humor   Paranormal   FemaleDom   Big Breasts  

"You seem a very angry young adventurer. It's time to use one of my special attacks. I think you'll like it." Her red eyes twinkled as she smiled at him. "How about it? Would you like to see my Puff-Puff attack?"

Jackson shook his head. Puff-Puff. Really. Those wacky Japanese, always trying to get crap past the radar.

"Isn't that some lame euphemism for rubbing your titties in my face."

Morehagg smiled. She placed her hands on either side of her swollen breasts and squeezed them together. Jackson almost expected to hear some kind of stupid boing sound effect.

"Why don't you close your eyes, relax and enjoy it," Morehagg said with a voice like crushed velvet.

"Yeah right," Jackson said. "And when I open them you'll be rubbing two of those stupid slime creatures against the side of my head. Or it will be two sheep rubbing their asses against me. Don't bother trying to tease me. I know this is an E10 game. There's no way you're getting your tits out."

Morehagg pounced, knocking Jackson on his back and pinning him to the floor. She straddled his chest and unhooked the catch holding her latex corset-thing together. Her breasts--big, pink and extremely bouncy--bobbed free.

They were ... impressive.

"You were right with the first guess," Morehagg said with a lascivious smile. She caught her swaying mammaries and cupped them in her hands.

Jackson looked up at the swaying mounds of creamy-pink flesh. He clearly saw the perky little pink points of her nipples. What the fuck was going on here? This didn't happen in battles. They all followed the same ridiculous yet inviolable laws.

Morehagg's red eyes twinkled. Her moist lips pouted as if for a kiss. "Puff-Puff," she breathed.

She fell forwards, burying his head in the warm space between her large and extremely soft boobs. Jackson lay back, unable do anything as she covered his face with her bosom. She twisted her upper body from side to side and Jackson felt the soft mass of her heavy breasts paff his head one way and then the other.

Giggling, Morehagg pressed down harder. Her arms went around the back of his head and she scooped him up into the smothering embrace of her cleavage. Jackson's head, wedged up between her soft boobs, moved from side to side as she twisted her body. Her skin felt like the smoothest silk as it rubbed against his cheeks. His nose and mouth were pressed so tightly into her chest it was hard to breathe.

Morehagg had no intention of suffocating him just yet. She let his head fall away enough to allow him to take a breath. He inhaled air saturated with the heady musk of her body. Laughing, she paffed his head with her swinging breasts. Then she was pressing down again and squeezing her tits together around his face.

"What do you think, adventurer? Nice aren't they. Have you ever felt a pair as warm and as soft as this?"

Jackson hadn't, although he couldn't admit that. His mouth was filled with her overflowing chest. She let him take another hasty breath and then started squeezing her boobs against the sides of his face again, squeezing them like they were super-soft rubber balls.

Was this an actual attack? What kind of fucked up game was this?

Actually, it felt pretty sweet.

At least up until the point when Morehagg didn't lift up to allow him to take a breath. Instead she responded to his squirming struggles by pressing her chest down even harder, smothering him as effectively as if she'd placed a pillow over his face.

"I need you nice and pliant for my other moves," Morehagg said.

Jackson wriggled as he tried, unsuccessfully, to squirm out from under her. His lungs were aching.

"And now my other Puff-Puff attack."

She lifted her smothering bosom. Her breasts shivered and two thick purple clouds of perfume puffed out of her nipples...

... right as Jackson sucked in a much-needed lungful of air.

Ohhh...

The fumes rushed up to his brain and sent it sailing away on fluffy, perfumed clouds. He lay back on the floor and felt all his muscles relax as the tension drained from his body. Well, not all of it. Down between his legs he felt a great deal of tension straining against his underwear.

"Time to make you a little more comfortable," Morehagg said. "It's far too hot in here to be wearing all this leather armor."

She went straight to his groin, undid the buckle and pulled down his leather leggings. Jackson didn't resist. He thought he might be hallucinating as there were little dancing pink hearts floating in front of his vision. Morehagg pulled away his cotton underwear and his cock bobbed up like a hypnotized snake.

"Ooh, nice," Morehagg said. She ran a moist tongue around her glossy red lips.

The hearts went away. Jackson noticed the comfortable paralysis that had kept him still had ended. He could move. He tightened his grip on his sword.

The succubus noticed too.

"Humph. Lucky roll," she pouted. "The entrancement should have lasted for at least another two turns."

Rolls? Turns? What was she?

Jackson started to raise his sword.

Morehagg poked his wrist with a single finger. "Block."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.