A New Earth - Cover

A New Earth

Copyright© 2013 by GlobalWarning

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Follow a girl's encounters with strange creatures after she becomes the only human left on the planet.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Zoophilia   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

The sea touched her over her whole body, and kept Ari afloat. It wasn't even needed to make an effort to swim. It looked like the sea had a mind on its own. Ari was very sure of that when she was risen up. Now her tits were in the air. They were quickly covered by a layer of water, it just moved on its own! Ari then felt tentacles, also of water, move around her legs, waist and arms. They held her tight and lifted her up high above the water. She could now see the waves far under her whilst she was held 200 meters above the sea. She could see she was still traveling with high speed. Another three tentacles moved out of the water towards her. One entered her pussy, which was now wet (ha, word play!), one moved into her ass and the other one remained under her. Whilst the first two started moving inside Ari, the third one started to grow until it had the size of a mini tornado. It moved towards Ari and encircled her. Now her body was covered until her shoulders and penetrated. The water freely flowed around her body, stroking her nipples, her clit and the rest of her. This erotic massage started to get Ari horny and soon moans could be heard. The feeling was incredible. She soon came, but unfortunately for her the water didn't stop. It kept fucking her for hours and hours, she lost count how many orgasms she had. It felt like it was just one big orgasm. This way her journey continued, coming over and over again. She then saw land, and even the buildings of a coastal city ahead, but due to the constant stimulation she soon passed out.

She woke up at a beach. The sea had gently laid her down when she reached shore. When she opened her eyes she saw several feet on the ground before her. Then she looked up and saw something that she didn't know what it was. In front of her stood beautiful humanoid creatures. They looked like female top models, the only differences with humans were that they wore no clothes, had no body hair, had a blue skin and apparently there were no males around. Instead she saw girls like her, and girls with a dick instead of a pussy. Shemales were the second sex here. Their cocks were almost horse like, being easily twice as long as human ones and being a bit thicker at the tip. One of the creatures stepped forward and telepatically talked to Ari.

"Hi, human. Yes we know what you are. We have lived next to you for millions of years. We originated from small bacteria, and we still were before those big red flashes you must have seen. In one hour your time, our time went thousand times faster and we went through the same evolution your species had. Now you can see, we are as intelligent as you. What's your name and what are you doing here?"

Ari then introduced herself and told what happened to her the last days. The woman nodded understandingly and told she was actually the mayor of a city nearby. The creatures, they called themselves Caerulii, had built a city that was even more advanced than the cities Ari used to know. They were highly civilized and very intelligent. It was eventually decided Ari would not be a threat to their community and she would be given a foster family to live with. That way she had a home and someone who could show her how the Caerulii lived.

She was placed in the Cyana family. It consisted of a near 40 years old woman, Viola, and her shemale daughter that was of the same age as Ari. Her name was Azura. They were both beautiful and very friendly. So the three entered the family's house. It was placed just outside the city. There the girls chatted for a while and talked about their hobbies. Ari couldn't keep her eyes of the Cyana's and they kept looking at the hot redhead in front of them. When they all noticed they blushed.

Then it was decided to give Ari a tour of the city. During the walk to the city Viola explained that her people were not only very smart, but also very sexual beings. So Ari shouldn't be suprised if she saw an erection or two. Azura jokingly added that at home she had a hard time not getting an boner, because she wasn't sure if Ari would get offended. "Well, I've seen enough dicks now, I'm not shocked easy haha," she assured the girl. "Yay!" Azura shouted and gave Ari a suprise hug. "Can I look at you freely?" "Oh, sure, why not?" Ari answered. And now both women were ranking Ari's body parts. They found her beautiful too, for them she was really exotic. Ari noticed Azura getting an erection, it soon measured 25 cm easily.

She didn't seem to be ashamed of showing her dick off. No, she told Ari, in their culture sex was something you could enjoy, not something to cover. She told Ari that Caerulii shemales could choose if they wanted to shoot sperm cells when they orgasmed or not, so that way no unwanted pregnancies occured and STD's didn't exist either. The sight of this girl talking so freely about sex and exposing her boner aroused Ari a bit. Curious the asked if she could touch it. Offcourse she could, and then she put her hand around Azura's penis. All three women acted like it was the most normal case of the world, which it actually was too now. They continued walking and by the movements made by them while walking to the city Ari stroked Azura's dick until she suddenly came and spurted out cum. Ari then heard Viola saying "Look what you have done, now your cock is dirty AGAIN." Then Ari saw Viola bending down and licking Azura's penis clean! Her dick was licked by her own mother! What a strange world she had entered, Ari thought.

The women entered the city and it looked quite like a 21-st century human one, except everyone was naked. There were cars driving around, large warehouses and broad streets. The news of Ari's arrival quickly spread around town and when they entered the main street everyone was looking at Ari. And as expected almost the whole shemale population got a boner when they saw her. Ari could even see a shemale leaning to the wall of the grocery store while her girlfriend was giving her a blowjob, when the three walked by the girl stopped and said her 'boyfriend' found Ari one of the most astonishing creatures he ever saw. Then she went back on sucking 'his' dick. Ari could now easily see how sexual these people were. All around, next to people going to work or chatting, there were people publicly engaging in secual acts.

When Ari was shown all the touristic hotspots the family returned home. It was just 15:00 so Azura and Ari decided to leave Viola back home and to hang around in the tree house in the garden. It stood some 200 meters away from the house, covered by other trees. It was quite large and had a tv, a computer, a microwave and a mini fridge. Azura would often sit there for hours, watching the dirtiest porn she could find, masturbating all the time. And sometimes Viola came in too, sucking off her daughter all those hours when she was watching porn.

Azura let Ari in and they talked about their lives. It became clear Ari and Azula had the same hobbies: doing sports, listening to music, discovering the beauty of the world and off course sex. Azura showed how flexible she was by doing a split on the ground, her dick already straight up again. It proved to be an exciting sight for Ari. She wanted to impress Azura and did a handstand to the wall. She then spread her legs in the air and said: "See, I can do that upside down, now you again!" Azura stepped over to Ari and moved down a bit. "Yeah ... you're better than me ... let me congratulate you". She then held Ari's legs horizontal and buried her tongue in Ari's pussy. It was three times as long as a human one so it went deep into Ari. The latter was getting wet quick and Azura started licking up her delicious love juice. Azura let Ari's legs go and pulled her tongue out of her. She grabbed her waist instead and lifted her up of the ground. "Hey, what are you doing?" "You'll see, just grab my hips now." After Ari did this Azura directed her head towards her cock. Ari understood what she had to do and took it in her mouth. Azura pushed her down, forcing Ari to deepthroat her. So now Azura pushed Ari up and down, forcing her cock deep into Ari's throat. This way they continued, Ari serving as a fleshlight for Azura.

Both girls enjoyed this idea of bonding very much. Azura screamed and moaned so hard that even Viola could hear her. She walked outside and jokingly screamed "Not so loud!" Ari scared, and her body shocked. This drove Azura's tongue deeper in her pussy, and Ari over the edge. Azura told her to keep quiet and silently Ari orgasmed. Azura got her up on her feet and Ari sat down. Azura was close to orgasm too and whispered "Watch this". She walked to the window of the treehouse Viola was standing under, gave her dick a few strokes and came too. The next moment Viola was surprised when a rain of sperm hit her body from above. Laughing at the prank of her daughter, she went back to take a shower.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.