A New Earth - Cover

A New Earth

Copyright© 2013 by GlobalWarning

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Follow a girl's encounters with strange creatures after she becomes the only human left on the planet.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Zoophilia   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

Ari woke up and noticed her body had changed! Where small A-sized breasts once had been she now had a nice c-cup! And whilst continuing checking her new self out, she could also see a beautiful round ass had developed. Cool! She felt sexy! She stroked her new tits and got extremely horny. She grabbed her pillow, put it between her legs and started humping whilst grabbing her new boobs, exploring them, pushing them together and licking her nipples. The pressure on her clit was intense and she quickly reached orgasm. When she came, the pillow was soaked with her juices.

After she came back on earth Ari decided to check out the town. It proved to be a large city with a military lab next to it. Ari knew that during the eighties the government did experiments on animals to see if they could survive several amounts of radiation. It was thought to be a way to see if humans could ever survive a nuclear war, which was a big threat at the time. The experiments had stopped but because the effects the radiation had on the animals should be kept secret, they were set free. Nobody from the city ever saw the animals again, but military personal would occasionally see some animals wandering around their former home.

When Ari explored the remains of the now gone labaratoria, she walked through the gate and entered the courtyard. There were some trees standing there and she heard a high shriek coming from one of them. Curious, she walked over to the relevant tree and looked up. Out of the tree, down to Ari came a small monkey that was furious to see an intruder. It now ran around on the ground, shrieking angry at Ari. She looked at it and recognized it as a squirrel monkey, with a skull-like black sign at his head. It was approximately 30 centimeters in length. It was obviously a he because like any other living being on the planet it became highly aroused by the naked human female and so it quickly sported a 2-inch boner. But not one ... it were two! It must have been a result of the radiation experiments, Ari thought.

The monkey was still angry that a stranger had entered his territory so it kept shrieking while also dribbling pre-cum out of his dicks. Ari thought it was quite cute though, so she went down at all fours and looked at the monkey at his own hight: "aww, you don't like me? I will make it up for you". The monkey understood what she meant, and what she wanted, but an evil plan began appearing in his mind. You see, the radiation gave him a lot more changes in his body.

Ari laid down at her back and pulled the monkey towards her. She held the monkey above her head and kissed its little penises. Then she laid the animal next to her pussy and pushed its little dicks in her. It made her very horny and she drove herself to a climax while holding the animal and using it like an improvised sex toy. The monkey was humiliated by this but also found it strangely arousing and he came too for the first time in his life. When Ari let him go she kept laying on her back and suddenly felt the monkey pushing at her side. She guessed it wanted to fuck her doggy style so she went down on hands and knees. The animal climbed on her legs and positioned itself behind her ass. Its little dicks were long enough to let one enter her pussy and one in her ass. Ari laughed at this, how would this little fella fill her up?

Then the evil plot began to sprout. The monkey pulled out and Ari looked beneath her belly to see why. Then she saw something she didn't expect. The two tiny dicks began to grow! They grew and thickened to the pont where they were 40 cm, even longer than the monkey itself! She started to think if she wouldn't enjoy it this time and seeing the evil grin on the monkey's face, she was sure. He put his arms around Ari's hips and holding her tight he put one big dick at the entrance of her asshole, and the other one at her pussy. Now he pushed, or more pulled, himself in her. Ari screamed from the pain. The cocks were just so big and long! It stretched her to the limit. The monkey simply ignored Ari's screams and started pumping with a fast speed. Ari's body betrayed her and she became wet. The pain had faded away and now she was enjoying herself being raped by this small evil creature. Inside her the dicks even grew some more but Ari didn't care. When she looked down again she saw the monkey's hind legs standing on her calves and the dick in his pussy created a stomach bulge. This drove her wild and she came hard at both dicks, her pussy and ass contracting what also drove the monkey over the edge.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.