A New Earth - Cover

A New Earth

Copyright© 2013 by GlobalWarning

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Follow a girl's encounters with strange creatures after she becomes the only human left on the planet.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Zoophilia   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

The evening fell. Since Ari didn't bring anything with her she decided to sleep on an open spot in the forest. She was still tired from fucking so she quickly fell asleep. In her sleep she spread her legs which would give any passengers a wonderful view of her pussy. They would see a tight pussy with a little red bush. And a very interested big black dog! Romulus himself was very horny again but he understood Ari wasn't available now. So he decided to take things in his own hands. He licked Ari's pussy until he thought it was wet enough to fuck it again. His penis became hard and he stepped over Ari's body with his front paws next to her breasts. Now he moved into Ari's body and started pumping in a calm rhythm. He just loved the feeling of pussy around his cock. He began to increase the rhythm and saw Ari's small body shaking slightly now. He particularly noted her small breasts bouncing and that sight drove him crazy. He now knew what he wanted. When he fell his orgasm coming, he pulled out and pressed his penis between her breasts. A few strokes more and then he came all over her breats, stomach and pussy. He gently cleaned her body and satisfied, he dozed off to sleep.

Now that night a third red flash appeared.

Ari woke up and to her surprise she didn't see Romulus. Immediately she knew that he wasn't on earth anymore, but she did not have to worry because he now was where everyone else was. She couldn't explain it, she just knew it. She began wandering through the forest. It wasn't a big forest so she quickly found the entrance. She knew exactly where she was. A kilometer away was the former highway, and the nearest town would be some kilometers more. There were farms all over the region, and after an hour she spotted one and went to see what traces of humanity were left there. In the house next to the farm she found nothing, but luckily for her in the stable was one stallion. This would mean she didn't have to walk anymore! She led him out of the stables and examined him. He was a large white animal, beautiful. He was happy to be out again, freed by this small creature. In the old days he used to be the stud of the farm, now there weren't any mares around. He guessed he had to live with it then.

Ari sensed the animal wouldn't hurt her and she mounted the horse. When she thought of the direction that she wanted to go, the horse started to walk in that same direction. That's strange ... so Ari thought 'go left' and the horse did that. That was easy! Now she directed the horse to the highway she saw earlier and they followed it. The horse walked in a calm tempo and while he did that Ari's bare pussy was stroked by the hairs and the spine of the horse. This excited her a lot and she bent over a bit so she could press her clit on the horse's back. Her pussy started to get very wet when she felt the stimulation on her clit. A bit later she came hard while the horse kept walking. She thought this was a great way to spend time and she repeated this ten times again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.