The Not So Innocent Girl Scout
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by Dragon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Scout leader learns the hard way how quickly girls these days grow up, as one of his Girl Scouts decides to take initiative! Codes will be added to match as the story is posted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex  

I hurriedly moved the images from my phone to a more secure storage, where I could peruse them on my PC, but didn't risk anyone spotting them accidentally, and then promptly deleted them from my phone. I didn't understand what I'd done to deserve something this wonderful or perhaps I should say someone, but I was not complaining. She obviously liked what she was doing, and that made it all the more sexy and enticing.

The entire following week was spent on almost constant masturbation, either to the pictures she'd given me, or the memory of what we'd done the previous Thursday. As Thursday finally rolled around again I was, as usual, first to arrive for the meeting. A few minutes later a couple of kids arrived and proceeded to play around outside, and a short while later Stacy showed up. I was still alone inside as she came in the door, and she moved up very close to me, handing me a slip for her participation in an upcoming Scout trip to a cabin in the nearby woods with one hand, while the other squeezed my dick gently.

"I can't wait for the trip." Stacy whispered breathily to me as she fondled me for a few seconds.

Then she went outside to the other couple of kids, leaving me with a suddenly raging boner to get down. I succeeded in getting it down enough not to be noticeable before anyone else showed up, and once everyone had arrived we went outside to get instructions from the other leader about packing for the upcoming trip. She split us into several different teams, that would each handle a part of the preparations, and unsurprisingly Stacy managed to get teamed up with me.

The trip was scheduled for the coming weekend so we had plenty to pack and prepare for the events and activities planned to take place once there. My team was to pack tools and outdoor materials like tarp and the like. All of which were stored in the nearby storage shed, which had - at the dawn of time - been a garage. The windows had all been smashed over the years, and boarded up with plywood to keep the contents dry, so the only light available was that which you brought with you, or through the door and a few cracks here and there.

She shed was filled to the bursting point with useful stuff, crap and all the other things an organization like ours collect over the years, and never disposes of on the off chance that they'd someday be needed. All of which meant getting the stuff we needed from the shed was going to involve crawling, climbing, squeezing and stretching to find it all in the chaos. Our team consisted of Stacy, me and a very young girl named Jennifer, who first of all wouldn't be much help, and secondly most certainly didn't want to crawl around in the "yucky" old shed, as she put it. So I sent her off to help one of the other groups, leaving just Stacy to help me, which she assured me she was more than willing to.

So Stacy went adventuring in the shed, finding the various bits and pieces we needed, while I stayed just inside the door and boxed what she came back with in between enjoying the view of her stretching and bending every which way inside the shed.

"She really is a gorgeous girl." I thought as I got a bit lost in staring at her lithe body.

Today she was dressed in white sneakers with pink patterns and a pair of very tight-fitting white pants that made it possible for me to see the perfect outline of her little ass each time she bent over, as well as convincing me she was wearing a G-string, since no panties were visible through.

"I swear. You do nothing but stand and stare at my butt!" Stacy said with a little laugh, but she certainly didn't seem to mind - quite the opposite.

She crawled back down and came over to me by the door, which she pulled almost all the way shut behind us, leaving the shed in almost darkness. The light coming through the crack in the door and various other cracks in the shed barely served to illuminate her gorgeous shape, and fell on her beautiful face, leaving it visible to me.

"If you like it so much, then why are you just looking?" Stacy said, as she moved close to me, brushing her front up against me.

I was shocked for a moment. I knew she had been taking the initiative in our little games, but I'd never seen her be this assertive and aggressive.

"But ... What about the others?" I managed to get out.

"Most of them are inside anyway - but maybe you don't want to touch me?" Stacy asked, and I could see in her eyes, that as assertive as she was there were vulnerability there. A desperate fear that this was the case and it made my heart ache.

"Of course, I want it." I whispered and watched her face light up in a grin at the words.

"Well then get to it!" Stacy laughed, and who was I to refuse her wish?

I let my arms go around her and let my hands slide down her back to cup her lovely ass. My hands started gently fondling and caressing her asscheeks through her tight pants as I held her close for several minutes until she interrupted me.

"It'd be better if your hands were inside my pants..." Stacy mumbled and since I couldn't disagree with that statement, nor with the implicit invitation, I proceeded to slide both hands under her pants to cup her bare cheeks.

I spent perhaps 10 minutes just enjoying caressing, squeezing and fondling her two lovely globes, and she certainly seemed to enjoy it judging from the deepening and somewhat irregular sound of her breath. Eventually we had to break it up to finish our packing, but as we continued we kept "accidentally" brushing up against each other in the shed. Once we were done, we took the boxes back inside, and the day was almost at an end. Fortunately I'd see Stacy again on Saturday for the trip, and didn't have to wait until next Thursday.

Friday passed in a blur, and Saturday we all met at 9:00 in the morning and started packing the cars. Some of the parents had been drafted into providing rides for the kids, and the other leader had distributed the kids evenly around so everyone had a ride. She yelled each name and which car they were to drive in, and when she was done she asked if anyone hasn't been placed yet. It turned out that because Stacy had returned her slip so late, she had not been included in the plan, and was left with no ride. After looking over the plan it became clear that my car was the only one with room, as I was driving a minivan with most of the equipment, and had been scheduled to drive alone, so Stacy was assigned to ride with me. As she came up to me at my car, I could swear she gave me a sly little smile. Everyone got in their cars and we started to leave. Having arrived as the first - as usual - my car was also the last able to leave the parking lot.

I started the car and the radio started to play. I don't remember the song, but it was one of the rock stations I always listened to. We drove for about 10 minutes when Stacy asked me if she could find a CD to put on. I told her to look in the glove compartment, and pick any CD she wanted. I had forgotten my sister had left one of her CDs in the car with some hot new boy band, and of course Stacy would find that exact one and put it on. Oh well - the crosses we all bear.

We kept going for another 10-15 minutes, without much being said when I realized I had forgotten to fill the tank with gas yesterday, so as we came up on a gas station a few kilometers further on, I took the exit. I filled up the tank, while Stacy stayed in the car and then went inside to pay. At the counter there was a freezer with ice cream, and since it was a hot spring day I decided to treat both Stacy and myself to an ice cream. After paying I went over to the car and gave Stacy her ice while I fastened the seatbelt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.