Ripples in Time
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2013 by Douglas Fox

Coach Golden had the Owls out doing fundamentals drills and light workouts on Monday. We spent the week doing low-impact work to prepare for our unknown opponent at one of the BCS bowls. The school was hyped up about our opportunity. Parties and activities were planned all across campus for Sunday night when the bowl lineup was revealed on ESPN. Our team was assembling in our multi-purpose room for the evening. Coach Golden was providing dinner for everyone. Players were welcome to invite their girlfriends. Coaches invited their wives or girlfriends (in Matt's and Tyler's cases) so everyone could see our holiday destination. I didn't much care. Florida and the Orange Bowl would be nice. Arizona and the Fiesta Bowl would be nice too. I hadn't been to New Orleans yet so I wouldn't mind going to the Sugar Bowl.

Most of the Temple staff took time Saturday afternoon to watch Penn State play Nebraska for the first Big Ten Championship Game. A few contrarians cheered for the Huskers. Most of us, true to our alma mater, cheered for Penn State. Chip Brinton and my old team played an outstanding game, beating Nebraska 41-30. Later that evening Penny and I watched Ed Fritz guide his Gators to victory over LSU. This confirmed the Penn State vs. Florida contest for the BCS Championship. I sent off congratulations to Ed and Chip.

Penny was feeling tired Sunday night, so she skipped the dinner at Edberg-Olson with the team. The campus food staff put together a nice BCS Bowl celebration dinner for our team. We watched a bit of the Giants vs. Chargers game until it was time for the ESPN Bowl Announcement broadcast.

The announcers confirmed the Penn State vs. Florida BCS Championship Game in Pasadena. The Sugar Bowl got to select their teams next. They chose to have Ohio State come south to face LSU. The Fiesta Bowl picked Stanford to face off against Big Twelve champion Oklahoma. Our room erupted with cheers at that announcement. We were going south to sunny Miami for the holidays. The announcement a minute later that we would face Virginia Tech in the Orange Bowl was superfluous.

Coach Golden asked Bill Cosby to speak to the team after the bowl selection was done. Bill often visited our team as his time permitted this season. He had come to dinner with his wife Camille. Bill gave us a good pep talk. He announced that he was going to make it his personal mission to get Temple alumni to travel down to Miami to support their team in the biggest game ever played by our team. It was great to have "Dr. Huxtable" on our side.

Matt, Tyler and I were in early Monday morning to finish breaking down video of Virginia Tech. We had started the previous week with all three teams but had not been able to finish the task with our other duties. We wrapped up Monday before practice. Tuesday morning the coaching staff gathered to begin brainstorming our game plan against VT. I enjoyed the session immensely.

Virginia Tech ran a pro-style offense similar to ours. They ran a little more than they passed. They did a lot of play action passing. Chris Considine had a slightly better passing rating than their quarterback. They had an excellent defense, though ours was well rated too. The BCS ranking had VT at #13. We were ranked #19. It was going to be an interesting game.

--oooOooo--

I had been the beneficiary of Penny's raging hormones throughout the fall. I was happy to oblige my wife's needs. That came to a near halt in December. Penny complained about her sore back. Her feet hurt. She thought she was too fat. She complained her breasts grew immensely. I was a breast man, so I was happy. I reassured my wife she was beautiful and that I loved her. It was way cool to feel my boy kick and move in Penny's belly.

Dad and Will both warned me to be especially sweet and thoughtful at this point in Penny's pregnancy. They recommended I get her flowers or occasional gifts for no other reason than I loved her and I wasn't going through the agony of carrying our son. I managed to avoid most trouble with my brother's and father's advice.

Will, Abby and I convinced Penny that the three of us could handle hosting our families for Christmas. None of us wanted Penny to go through the torture of traveling to Paradise for the holidays. I was fortunate that Coach Golden wasn't departing for Miami and the Orange Bowl until December 26th, so I would be able to celebrate the holidays with my family.

--oooOooo--

I told Coach Golden about the leadership group we formed at Penn State two years ago and how it helped us mentor and guide our team. Coach liked the idea and suggested I have a conversation with Chris Considine and Tariq Robinson, our team captains. I pulled them aside after practice that afternoon.

"What's up, Coach Martin?" Chris asked pleasantly. We had developed a good relationship over the last six months.

"I wanted to talk to the two of you about what you can expect as we prepare for the bowl game once we get down to Miami," I explained. "A bowl game will be more challenging than you might imagine."

"Is it that big a deal?" Chris asked. "We did the Motor City Bowl last year. Won't it be similar?"

"Except Miami is warmer," Tariq added.

"The Motor City Bowl is a lot different than what you are going to see in a few weeks," I replied. "More media attention, more distractions, more temptations, more opportunities for the guys to forget why they are in Miami."

"What do you suggest, Coach?" Tariq asked. "I know you well enough to know you have a plan."

"I don't have a plan I am going to hand you," I countered. "I am available to tell you about my experiences. I was a team captain last year, just like the two of you are now. I've been to three BCS Bowl games with Penn State. I have some idea of what you are going to face."

"Penn State certainly has a good record in bowl games," Chris replied. "I know most of our coaches did bowl games too when they were in college, but that was decades ago. Coach Dellavecchia and Coach Jackson can't help much. Both of them did a couple of minor bowls when they played here."

"Tell us about what you did last year," Tariq said. "I bet the championship game was filled with distractions."

We spent about fifteen minutes talking about my experiences at BCS Bowl games, how Penn State dealt with the distractions and the tone we took regarding our "business trips" each holiday. They liked Tyler Madden's idea of recruiting other juniors and seniors to help them police the team and keep everyone focused on winning their matchup against Virginia Tech.

--oooOooo--

I completed my history final in the morning of December 10th. My second semester was done. I completed the GREs in October and had been officially accepted into the Master's Degree program specializing in History. I headed home after the final and changed to a suit before heading north for New York City. I was asked to attend the Campbell Scholar/Athlete Dinner that evening. I met up with Joe Ricci, Coach Burton and Coach Paterno at the hotel. Joe did not win the Campbell. He had to settle for the Paterno/Pearce Scholarship instead. I enjoyed spending dinner with my coaches and friend from school.

Preparations for the Orange Bowl, for Christmas dinner and for the gift exchange went well in the next two weeks. The final on-campus practice was on Friday, December 13th. Coach Golden dismissed the kids to return home until 7:00 AM, December 26th. He told them to enjoy their families and come back refreshed and ready to show the nation what Temple football could do.

Will and I bought a Christmas tree for our house ten days before Christmas. The local Boy Scout troop was selling them. Rose was a huge "help" decorating the tree and house for the holiday. My niece was toddling everywhere we didn't gate off now. One advantage of sharing the house with Will and Abby was that the place would already be child-proofed when our son was old enough to walk.

Will, Abby, Penny and I invited my family to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in Upper Darby. We put Noah, Connor, Hunter and Andy in one bedroom using sleeping bags. Liz slept on the floor in Rose's room. Mom and Dad took Will and Abby's bedroom. I got lucky as we made room for everyone. I got to stay in my own bed with Penny. No one would put an eight-month pregnant woman on the floor, even if she's an experienced camper.

The whole family went for Christmas Eve services at the local Presbyterian church. Most of the group walked the half a block south and block east to the big old gray stone church. I drove Penny and Rose. It was a long walk for my niece on her short legs. Penny and I had attended there a few Sundays in the past six months. The people in the congregation were friendly. Pastor Barnes preached a good sermon for the candlelight service.

I got up at 6:00 AM on Christmas morning to put the turkey in the oven. I found four kids sitting expectantly by the Christmas tree. Noah was arguing with Connor and Hunter that it was too early to wake everyone for the present exchange.

"Unka Ky!" Connor squealed. "Time for presents?"

"Not yet, boys," I replied.

"How soon?" Hunter chirped.

"Mom-mom said we open presents at 7:30 in the morning," I answered.

"Noah, what time is it?" I asked as I pointed towards the clock on the mantle.

"Six ... uh ... five?" Noah answered uncertainly. His preschool was working time and numbers.

"Six-oh-five or five minutes after six o'clock," I confirmed. "It's a long time until we open presents."

"'til clock says seven-three-zero," Connor added.

"Very good, Connor," I answered. "Do the four of you want to help me in the kitchen? I need to start the turkey for our dinner."

That request met with unanimous approval. I kept the little ones busy in the kitchen for forty-five minutes, until Will joined us to begin preparations for breakfast. I helped Will once the turkey went in the oven. Slowly our family joined us in the big kitchen.

Everyone got to open one present before breakfast. Mom insisted everyone eat before we tackle the remainder of the presents. It was fun watching Noah, Connor, Hunter and Rose delight in each present as they were unwrapped. Rose was a joy. She was old enough this year to understand Christmas, Santa Claus and presents.

Will, Abby, Liz, Mom and I headed back to the kitchen to clean up our breakfast dishes and continue preparing our Christmas dinner. Penny, Dad and Andy looked after the kids. Slowly over the course of the morning we got our meal together.

Grammy and Grandpop Robinson were the first guests to arrive. Grammy Robinson headed straight for the kitchen to get to work. She took one look at Will and me up to our elbows mashing potatoes and barked, "Men in the kitchen! Now, shoo! This is work for the women."

"Grammy, I love you dearly," I replied as I continued smashing potatoes. "This is MY kitchen and Will and I are cooking today. Why don't you keep Penny company? She probably could use a grownup conversation about now."

"Will and Kyle really are good cooks, Mom," my Mom added.

"You earned the break this Christmas," Will said. "Go relax. We have this covered this year."

"I guess we'll see," Grammy said doubtfully. Will and I both gave her kisses before she headed out to the living room with Dad, Penny, Andy, Liz and the kids. I suspected Grammy was planning contingencies in case we botched the dinner. I didn't mind, if that kept her happy. Our dinner would be fine.

Aunts and uncles ... cousins, grandparents ... slowly the Martin and Robinson clan gathered for dinner. Thankfully our landlord, the archdiocese, allowed our guests to park across the street at the Holy Child Academy parking lot. Jim, Marilyn, Nikki and Adrian were celebrating the holidays in Lewistown this year with Jim's parents.

The meal turned out fine, in spite of Grammy Robinson's misgivings. "The meal didn't turn out too bad," she admitted. She gave me a wink. "The mashed potatoes were a little lumpy, Kyle."

"If that's the worst you can say, I think I did pretty good," I replied.

"You did, Kyle," Grammy agreed.

We spent half the afternoon enjoying cookies and pies and visiting with our relatives. It was a great way to spend a holiday, completely different from most of my past four Christmases and probably future ones too. The crowd stayed until late afternoon. My immediate family was staying another night, rather than packing up and moving back to Paradise that afternoon.

I packed my things that evening for my trip south to the Orange Bowl. I left the house very quietly around 6:00 AM. I needed to get some things together at the office to take to Florida. The team had breakfast at 7:00 AM in the multi-purpose room of Edberg-Olson. We boarded our buses and headed south for the Philly Airport. The flight down to Miami was pleasant and not too long. I was used to my Penn State trips to the opposite coast.

The athletic department put us up in a Hilton Inn in Coral Gables, across the boulevard from the University of Miami's practice fields. They might have been in use except UM had a bad season. A 5-7 record got their head coach fired. The university was willing to work with us for the week we were in town.

I thought I understood the rhythm and flow of the week before a bowl game after my four bowls with Penn State. Hah! Matt Dellavecchia, Tyler and I were on the go constantly from the time we hit the hotel and helped get our players into their rooms until after midnight when we finished bed checks for Coach Golden. It was good that we didn't need to play in the game. We were going to be exhausted by the time game day rolled around on January 3rd.

I thought practice went well during the week. Coach practiced the guys in the morning and then toured them around the Miami area in the afternoon and evenings. Coach Golden's plans for the team weren't terribly different from what I was used to. I don't doubt that was the Penn State connection in action.

The Owls were considered to be interlopers at the Orange Bowl. No one expected much of us. We were the lowest ranked team in a BCS Bowl. They listed us as nine point underdogs to Virginia Tech. We were confident in spite of the pundits' predictions. We watched the video of our opponents. We felt we matched up just fine against them.

--oooOooo--

January 3, 2014 dawned cloudy and chilly – by Miami standards. Matt Dellavecchia and I had to laugh at the TV announcer's complaints about the "chilly" 53 degree temperature. Our team had practiced outside all December in Philadelphia. The weatherman predicted the game time temperature would be in the high forties. The low clouds we had now would clear out and we would play under clear skies.

Matt, Tyler and I had a hurried brunch and then checked with the equipment people to make sure all the playbooks, charts and other gear we wanted at the stadium was loaded on the buses. We checked off team members as we loaded up, to make sure we had a full complement of players for the game.

My cell phone rang as we were riding over to the stadium. "Hi, honey," I remarked as I answered a call from Penny. "What's up?"

"You asked me to call after my doctor's appointment," Penny replied. "He says everything is going fine. No problems. Our boy should be born on schedule."

"That's excellent news."

"What we talked about last week?" Penny continued. "I think you should fly out to Pasadena after your game and cheer for your Lions."

"I don't know," I allowed. "I should probably come home in case you need me."

"I have a doctor living in the house," Penny answered. "Abby is doing her OB rotation in her residency right now. Your brother will be home until January 9th. Go have fun and enjoy the championship game. We will do fine without you."

"You're sure?" I asked.

"Go!" Penny insisted. "Enjoy yourself. I will see you next Tuesday instead of tomorrow." I didn't resist anymore.

"Thank you!" I answered. "You're the greatest. I love you."

"I love you too, Kyle," Penny said. "Go kick some Hokie butt tonight."

"Will do," I promised. My wife was the greatest. I checked my watch it was 11:20 AM. I calculated the time difference with Pasadena and then dialed my former coach. I figured the team was probably at breakfast.

"Kyle? What can I do for you?" Coach Burton asked when he answered my call.

"Do you have space for another volunteer grad assistant?" I asked. "I'm already experienced in the duties. My wife just gave me permission to come out and cheer for you guys, if you have room for me."

"We always have room for you, Coach," Coach Burton replied. "Call and leave word when your flight gets in tomorrow morning. I will send Yasin [Clark] or Glenn [Korbel] over to pick you up. I know how poor grad assistants are."

"Some," I responded. "Some who don't have three year endorsement deals with Nike."

"I like the commercials you did with them," Coach Burton said. "I'll send a car for you anyway. No need for you to fight the L.A. traffic."

"Much appreciated, Coach."

"Tell Al I said hi," Coach Burton said. "Kick some Hokie asses tonight. I want to hear that you won."

"We think we can pull off the upset," I promised. "I'll see you later tomorrow."

"You making plans for your week off?" Matt asked. He was sitting beside me on the bus. Coach Golden was giving us time off the week after our bowl game.

"Yeah, I got myself a sideline view of the BCS Championship Game Monday night," I explained. "Penny gave me permission and Coach Burton said he'd take me."

"Sweet," Matt sighed. "It must be nice. I'll be watching from my dorm room and cheering for your Lions." He gave me a wink. "I expect to see someone on the sidelines in a Temple sweatshirt."

"Sorry, Matt, not going to happen," I replied. "I'll be wearing blue and white while I'm on Penn State's sideline. Cherry and white go back on when I get home."

"Fair enough," Matt said as he offered me his hand and we shook.

--oooOooo--

Our team went through their pre-game preparations. I thought everyone looked loose and ready for the national TV debut. Chris Considine took me aside before we went out to warm-up.

"Thanks for the talk a few weeks ago, Coach Martin," Chris said. "Tariq and I put your tips to use. I think everyone bought into the 'this is a business trip concept.' We had fun but I believe we're ready to kick ass tonight. The other leaders and I have managed to keep everyone focused and on task this week."

"Good for you," I responded. "Don't give me too much credit. I gave you and Tariq some ideas and the two of you ran with them. You guys have done a good job as team captains."

Sun Life Stadium looked good decked out in Orange Bowl regalia. "Dr. Huxtable" (a.k.a. Bill Cosby) and our alumni association had done a good job whipping up enthusiasm for Temple's Orange Bowl Game. Around 12,000 students, fans and alumni had traveled down to south Florida with us. Virginia Tech's fan base outnumbered ours. They had traveled to 26 bowl games over the last half-century-plus for their Hokies.

Coach Rhule and Coach Buck stayed in the press box during the game so they could see the whole field as they called our plays. Coach Deal signaled the plays to Chris. Matt and I helped Coach Deal make sure the right eleven players took the field each play, to match up to the formation called for in each play. The three of us would review the previous series of plays with the offense when our defense was on the field. My duties were much the same as they had been last year when I helped Jason Turner and my high school team, the Wolverines, win the state AAA championship. I was just on a bigger stage this year.

Coach Rhule and Coach Buck, with assistance from Coach Golden, called the best game I had seen them call all year. They kept the Hokies defense off balance from the first play of the game. We took the kickoff and returned the ball out to our 18 yard line. The team lined up in a double-tight-end I formation with a single wide receiver split out a couple of yards off the left tight end. Chris faked a handoff to Sam Williams, our tailback, after the fullback blasted ahead for a lead block. Virtually the entire Hokies defense bought the play fake. Dave Mitchell flew past the cornerback covering him. Chris lofted a ball to Dave, who ran through it as he caught it and sprinted downfield. The Hokies free safety managed to push Dave out of bounds after he gained 42 yards.

Whatever the Hokies defense expected, we did the opposite. It was beautiful. We were expected to wilt under the spotlight and we didn't. The Hokies were the ones who looked unsure and hesitant. We found that we could exploit the matchup between Dave Mitchell and Jonathan Lunsford, their right cornerback. We took advantage of that to build a 17-13 lead at half time.

Virginia Tech adjusted their pass coverage in the second half to account for Dave. We had anticipated the change in our halftime adjustments. We challenged our others receivers to step up and exploit the way the Hokies over-concentrated on Dave. It worked ... barely. We needed an athletic interception by our right cornerback, Ahmad Jeffcoat, to seal our victory with less than two minutes left in the game and us holding a tenuous 30-29 lead.

Coach Golden ordered a heavy dose of power running to put the game away. Our offensive line, Vaughn Turner [FB] and Sam Williams pounded ahead with great runs in our power offense. I managed to stay clear when the guys doused Coach Golden with five gallons of Gatorade. We celebrated on the sidelines as the clock ticked down to zero.

"Thanks for everything," Dave Mitchell gushed as he danced by me at the end of the game. "I can't believe I'm here and we won this! It's all due to your help."

"You did well today," I agreed as I returned Dave's hug. "You earned this with all the work you've done over the past six years." My protégé had caught seven passes for 143 yards and a touchdown. He was our top receiver of the evening.

"Matt, Cody and I dreamed of playing big-time football when we were back in middle school and saw what you and Ed and Jeremy were doing," Dave raved. "I made it! It's unbelievable!"

"You did," I agreed. A junior sports reporter from the Lancaster Intel/New Era interrupted our conversation. I let him interview Dave. I knew Mike Montgomery was out in Pasadena covering Lancaster County's players at the BCS Championship Game. I was perfectly happy to fly under the media radar that evening. This game was about the players, not me.

Matt, Tyler and I helped gather up our equipment from the field and bring it back to the locker room so we could load it on the buses. We finished up the ceremonies, press conference and got everyone loaded on the buses by midnight. I hung out in the lobby as the team unloaded back at the hotel. I grabbed Coach Golden when he got off the bus.

"Do you have a minute?" I asked. He did. We found a quiet spot in the far corner of the lobby.

"What's up, Kyle?" Coach asked.

"I wanted to run something by you," I explained. "Penny allowed me to head west to Pasadena tomorrow for a couple of days so I could see Penn State play. I wanted to let you know I will be missing the charter back to Philly. I didn't imagine it would be a problem since you gave me the week off next week."

"It's no problem at all," Coach Golden allowed. He smirked. "As a matter of fact, Mark [D'Oonfrio] and I are both missing the flight too. We're staying down here in Miami for a couple days."

"Miami?" I asked. I pointed across the boulevard towards the University of Miami's campus. "Anything I need to worry about?"

Coach smiled. "Worry? No, you'll be fine. You'll be more than fine. I can't go into details now."

"OK," I agreed. I stood and shook hands with Coach. "Good luck with your stay down here."

"Tell Bob I said hello," Coach Golden responded. "I'll be watching the game on Monday night and cheering for our Lions."

Rumors had popped up a couple weeks ago about various colleges pursuing Coach Golden to take their open coaching spot. I strongly suspected he was going across the street tomorrow to explore the possibility of taking over the head coaching slot at the University of Miami. It would be a good fit for my boss. He had earned the promotion to a national football power down on its luck recently. Tonight's bowl win cemented his status as a coach deserving a promotion.

My future would be uncertain at Temple if Coach left. I was staying in Philly regardless of whether I was invited to move along with Coach Golden or not. I wasn't leaving Penny behind for a grad assistant coaching spot. Who knows? The worst that could happen was I finished my next semester as a regular grad student at Temple and used some of my Campbell Award scholarship money to pay for tuition. Penny and I could live off my Nike money for a semester until an NFL team drafted me in April. Matt had already fallen asleep when I got back to our room.

--oooOooo--

I had breakfast with the team and rode the bus to the airport. The team headed one way to catch the charter home. I headed for the check-in desk to arrange my flight west. Dave Mitchell saw me head off.

"Going to watch Penn State play?" Dave called out teasingly.

"I am," I confirmed. "You know me too well."

"Tell Matt, Josh and the other guys I said hi," Dave called back. "I'll be cheering for their team Monday night."

"I'll pass the message on," I promised.

I gave the team a good-bye wave as they disappeared into the terminal. I arranged my flight west. I had this crazy idea to book first class until the lady gave me the price, $2147! I went economy class for $508 instead. My back and knees can just be sore for the flight out. I gave Coach Burton a call to give him my flight info. He said he would send Zack Hayes, his other volunteer grad assistant, to pick me up instead of Glenn or Yasin.

I arrived six hours later in L.A., stiff, sore kneed, and tired from the long flight. I called Zack Hayes after I stepped off the plane.

"Hey, Kyle," Zack said as he answered my ring.

"Chauffeur? Could you bring the car around to the front?" I answered in a mock British accent. "Make sure the champagne is chilled and don't soil the running boards. One must make a good impression."

"At your service, mi'lord," Zack answered back pompously. Dropping the accent, he asked, "Where are you at, Kyle?"

"Leaving the gate," I explained. "I want to stop and get a second lunch before I hit baggage claim. Where are you at?"

"Baggage claim," Zack responded. "Didn't the airline food satisfy you?"

"A slice of lunch meat and half a slice of cheese on a hamburger roll, a bag with ten potato chips and an orange doesn't feed a hungry athlete," I replied.

"Athlete?" Zack teased. "I thought you were one of those old farts who sits on his duff all day and tells the athletes what to do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can, do."

"Those who can but don't suffer fools like the Raiders, teach too," I answered. "My teaching style is hands-on. Watch how I do this. You imitate me."

"It's an effective teaching style," Zack said. "I caught part of your game last night. Your charges did very well, especially Mitchell."

"Dave played an excellent game," I agreed. "I'll see you downstairs at baggage claim in a few minutes."

"I'll be here," Zack confirmed.

I grabbed a burger, fries and drink from the McDonalds in the concourse. I was surprised at the long line until I noticed the clock. It was noon time here in L.A. I carried my lunch out to baggage claim, figuring I could eat while I waited for my bags. My friend greeted me warmly when we met downstairs.

"What the hell is with this shirt?" Zack teased as he shook hands. I had worn a blue Hawaiian shirt with big white flowers all over it to travel. I hadn't planned this trip to L.A. so all I packed was Temple gear. I certainly couldn't show up at Penn State's hotel wearing Temple clothing.

"It's what I have that doesn't say Temple," I explained. "Do they have any vendors selling Penn State stuff? I hadn't planned on coming out here when I left home last week."

"We can't have you showing up with a big T on your chest," Zack agreed. "Probably someone will be selling something. If not I will loan you a couple of my Penn State polos." Zack didn't offer me pants because both Penn State and Temple coaching staff dress in khakis with their school polo shirts.

"I appreciate it, buddy," I said. I ate my lunch while Zack and I watched for my luggage. I was done eating before it showed up on the carousel. Zack helped me carry it out to his rental car. We headed across the city to Penn State's headquarters hotel. Traffic wasn't too bad, for a Saturday afternoon.

"You will have to bunk in the spare bed in my room," Zack explained as we unloaded my luggage at the hotel. "Rooms are at a premium this close to the game day."

"I think I can tolerate you for a few days," I responded. "I sort of expected to be on a roll-away bed in somebody's room when I showed up."

Zack helped me get registered for his room and get a key at the front desk. We took my bags up to our room and I changed into Penn State garb. The team wasn't around mid-afternoon when we arrived. They had headed for Long Beach for the afternoon and evening. Zack and I were to catch up with them there. We headed south through the center of Los Angeles. Traffic got rough as I-110 intersected I-10 near the USC campus.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.