Brains and Brawn - Cover

Brains and Brawn

Copyright© 2013 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Two siblings separated at birth by a tragic accident, meet later in life and fall in love. This is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Katie and John were busier than ever. Katie pledged Chi Omega and although she didn't like some of the crap she had to put up with as a pledge she stuck with it, bonding with the rest of the girls in her pledge class and the sisters of the sorority. Her social life was beginning to have an effect on her academic performance, which meant that John had to spend more time helping her study. Most of his day consisted of class time, studying for his exams, and helping her. In his 'spare time' John worked out and had his meals. The best time of day for the both of them was the time that they spent in bed, making love or just cuddling, until fatigue got the upper hand and they fell into a peaceful sleep.

Before they knew it, it was exam time again. After their last exams, they packed some things into Katie's car and drove to her mom's, dropped off some laundry to do later, and headed over to see John's parents.

They stayed for dinner and left about at about ten, returning to her mom's place. Margaret greeted them at the door and hugged them both saying, "I have your room all ready; I assume you'll both be staying here for the holidays. Let's have coffee and we can talk."

It was a wonderful relaxing week; a time to decompress. They alternated between the two houses spending time and sharing their experiences. Two days after Christmas, Katie returned to work and John was getting restless; he wanted to go back to school. Because the pub was busier than normal, with kids returning from college and snowbirds returning to the Valley of the Sun, Tim asked her to work twelve hour shifts. Since she was now twenty-one, Tim had Katie working the bar much of the time while he looked on, helping her learn the proper way to draw a perfect pint of Guinness, or how to mix the various cocktails of the day. She was loving every minute of it, flirting with the customers and learning the finer points of bartending. The money was great, but that left John home alone most of time. Katie felt bad about leaving him and, after she came home from her shift, she took a quick shower and crawled naked into bed.

"Shhhh, we have to be quiet, we don't want to wake up my mom," she whispered in his ear. She started at his mouth, moved to his neck and made her way down his body, kissing, licking and biting as she went. Her ultimate goal was clear and John trembled with anticipation and desire. Her hands tugged at his briefs, until his blood-engorged cock sprang into view. She was always amazed that such a relatively small guy could have such a magnificent cock. She took it into her hands and began to run her tongue around the still exposed head. John let out a soft moan. She could feel him trying to lift his hips off the bed in an attempt to get more into her mouth.

"Patience my dear, this is only the beginning."

She continued to tease its head with her tongue, occasionally pulling back, while stroking its length.

When she sensed that he was close to cumming she grabbed the head firmly until the moment was past, and then started over again. Katie did this several times; each time the interval between crises grew shorter until she sensed that he was near the point of no return. Now she reversed her position and, throwing her leg over his chest, presented to him her dripping pussy. Crazed with desire, he pulled her down so he could attack her clit, while she engulfed his cock. The result was like two runaway freight trains colliding; each felt the climax of the other, their cries muffled by the other's body, each receiving the juices of the other.

Katie was the first to recover; cleaning his now deflating member, reversed herself and began to lick his face like a cat cleaning the milk covered faces of its kittens.

"I'm sorry I had to leave you all alone again today; I hope you're not mad at me?"

How could he ever get mad at her? He cuddled up behind her and held her tight as she rolled over onto her side and fell asleep.

The next morning he woke up early, crept out of bed, dressed and walked out to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. Margaret came out of her room about twenty minutes later dressed and ready for work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.