Brains and Brawn - Cover

Brains and Brawn

Copyright© 2013 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Two siblings separated at birth by a tragic accident, meet later in life and fall in love. This is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Three days later they began their third year of school. They soon fell back into their usual routine of early classes, studying, and working out. This year it was different: they no longer had to go their separate ways at night. The love-making was always fantastic, but it was more than sex, it was the afterglow. Being able to hold your lover in your arms, to fall into a peaceful sleep, with no time restraints until the following morning, was wonderful.

Katie loved being in school. She loved the whole college experience; the independence, the responsibilities, the dorm life, all of it was enhanced by having John at her side to experience it with her. She loved the new dorm building. It was small with only sixty-three rooms, which made becoming socially involved with your neighbors a lot easier. In their building they were seen as sort of celebrities; they were married, living together and attending classes.

One day Katie was approached by two girls from the building who asked her if she had ever thought of rushing a sorority. They explained that their sorority was Chi Omega. The girls were honest to her in their sales pitch:

"We're not rated the highest, but we believe we are the best. Most sites rate the sororities based upon looks, popularity, classiness and social life. We like to think more along the lines of involvement, sisterhood and academics. Why don't you come over to the house this weekend; we're having a rush party. Come and meet some of the sisters."

When Katie got back to their room, John was sitting at his desk, highlighting some passages in one of his textbooks. He was so focused on what he was doing that he didn't hear her come in and walk up behind him. He jumped as she placed her hands on his shoulders. She laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"I guess I'm going to have to knock whenever I come in from now on."

"I was just talking to a Sally and Jenna from on the second floor; they asked me to stop over at their sorority house on Saturday night, they're having a rush party. I think I'm going to go. I'm not saying that I'm going to rush their house, but I want to find out more about them, meet some of the sisters and maybe develop some contacts which will be beneficial for our future."

John looked up at her with a quizzical look.

"John, if I'm going to go into business for myself someday, I'm going to have to have a large circle of contacts, especially in the area. It couldn't hurt."

"I guess," John said, returning to his reading.

This was one area in which they were as different as night and day. John was not a people person. He was more comfortable living in his world of academics than meeting and socializing with new people. It was not that he was antisocial, he just had trouble making small talk; his was the world of math and physics, the theoretical world. It was why he agreed with Katie that he should accelerate his advancement towards his ultimate goal of getting his doctoral? degree. The sooner he could finish his undergraduate and master's work, the sooner he could start his research work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.