Brains and Brawn - Cover

Brains and Brawn

Copyright© 2013 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two siblings separated at birth by a tragic accident, meet later in life and fall in love. This is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Physically Katie was a mature young woman, striking in appearance, strong willed, full of self-confidence and determination. And yet, emotionally she was still immature. Her body was sending hormones racing through her system. At times she couldn't stand it, the urges that seemed to overwhelm her, especially at night. She wanted to experiment with sex, but was afraid. Afraid to find out in which direction her urges would take her. She was sexually aroused by Joan whenever they worked out together. How could she not be, her body was perfect, she exuded sexual power. She was a mature woman; and Katie had seen the lust Joan held for her in those eyes. But it went against everything that she had been taught by her mother, by society, and what she knew her body was telling her.

The boys in school were no help to her; most of them wanted nothing to do with her. Some she had grown up with knew of her competitiveness, her aggressive behavior, and were scared of her. Others thought that the way to win her was to try to dominate her, to impose their will on her; these learned they were wrong the hard way. Finally still others believed the rumors going around school that she was a lesbian and thus avoided her like the plague.

During her senior year she had a couple of dates, had even lost her virginity, but there was no romance involved and the experience had left her wondering if she was indeed a lesbian. The only way to find out one way or the other was to go for it.

One evening after their workout, she surprised Joan by suggesting that they go to Joan's condo. She had made arrangements with her mom ahead of time.

"OK dear," Margaret had answered, "after all, you're a grown woman. You're almost nineteen and you've never given me any reason not to trust you. It's Friday night, call me tomorrow to let me know what your plans are. Please be careful."

"I will, Mom," Katie assured her.

When they reached her apartment Joan led the way, opened the door and let her in. Katie looked around the apartment, noting that it was clean, neat and functional.

"Why don't we shower first, the bathroom is down the hall."

Katie walked slowly towards the bathroom, while Joan moved across the living room and after searching through her rack of CD's, removed several and inserted them into her player. The room filled with the sounds of violins and cellos.

"After a hard workout, I need to relax my body and my mind."

They stood in the middle of the bathroom, facing each other. Understanding passed wordlessly between them.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I think so."

With that Joan began to slowly remove Katie's sweaty gym clothes. With each garment removed came a gentle kiss on the newly exposed skin.

"You have an amazing body, if I do say so myself. A tribute to all your hard work."

When Joan had her naked, she stepped back and, knowing that this was Katie's first time with a woman, she quickly peeled off her own clothes. Reaching into the shower, she turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. When it was just right, Joan gently guided her into the shower. The warm water had a calming effect on Katie, who was noticeably nervous. Joan poured some liquid soap into her hands and, starting from Katie's neck, began to gently lather and caress her magnificent body. Katie took the soap and returned the favor, marveling at Joan's equally impressive body, noting that it was both hard and soft at the same time. Had there been a camera hidden in the stall, the video created would have been an instant sensation. Here were two beautiful physically perfect women, water and suds dripping down their bodies, caught in a dance of showery seduction. The temperature in the bathroom was increasing and it was not caused by the water.

Joan, not wanting to overwhelm her, calmed things down a little by turning Katie around, poured a little shampoo in her hand and washing her hair. Katie sighed. When she was done, Joan rinsed out the shampoo, applied some cream rinse, and turned away from Katie who, taking the hint returned the favor.

They rinsed out their hair, kissed, shut the water and exited the stall. Joan grabbed a big fluffy towel from the shelf and gently dried Katie's hair and body. She worshipped the body she helped create planting tiny kisses on each nipple, her well conditioned abs, her recently shaved mons and, from behind, her neck and her solid shapely butt. Katie just stood there, as if in a trance, eyes closed, absorbing the sensations that surrounded her body. Opening her eyes, she watched as Joan finished drying herself off, dropping the towel to the floor, and taking her hand and guiding her into the bedroom.

The room was completely feminine in decor, not what she would have imagined from her hard-working, demanding, Amazonian instructor. Joan pulled off the comforter, turned down the sheet and guided Katie onto the bed. As she moved over her, kissing her lips and nipping at her neck, Joan was shaking with desire for this young woman. Katie however was stiff, filled with conflicting emotions of anxiety and lust.

"Just lay back and enjoy the sensations."

Joan slowly moved down her body, sucking on one nipple and then the other, using her tongue to circle each piece of ridged flesh. She moved lower, letting her tongue explore Katie's navel, a precursor of things to come. Joan lightly ran her tongue down the area of flesh near the pelvic bones. Katie shivered with desire, her hips arching off the bed. 'She's ready, ' thought Joan as she reached under Katie's thighs, taking her cheeks into her hands and slowly licked up each side of her already moist pussy. Katie moaned with desire. She had never felt anything like this before. Then she felt Joan's thumbs spread her open and mouth attack her clit. The double sensation of Joan's tongue swirling around it and the gentle suction on clit was too much. Her hands shot down to the back of Joan's head; as her hips began to gyrate, she screamed in ecstasy and her orgasm hit her like a run-away freight train.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.