Grandfather's Cock - Orgy for Eight - Cover

Grandfather's Cock - Orgy for Eight

by maryjane

Copyright© 2013 by maryjane

Incest Sex Story: Third in this series. The eight of us finally make the porn video discussed in the prior upload.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   .

Author's Note: In Grandfather's Cock Was Too Large For His Jock, Kimberly and her BFF Cissy did some girl on girl before Cissy turned Kimmie over to her brother Neil to have her cherry broken. Kimmie goes home to find Grandpa watching a porn flick while he baby sits Kimmie, whose parents were away for the weekend with Cissy and Neil's parents. It turns out that Grandpa was the star of the film, one of many films, and that his leading lady was Kimmie's Mom. Kimmie and Grandpa proceed to fuck the weekend away.


In Grandfather's Cock – Later That Night, her parents return home and the four of them spend the night fucking and sucking. That's when Kimmie learns that her mother and father are actually brother and sister, and that Cissy and Neil's parents were the co-stars of the porn films. Kimmie's father did not participate in the films because his cock was too shy to perform in front of anyone else. She cures him of that with her mouth and then the four in her family decide to film Orgy for Eight with the other family.

I sat on the bed with my naked back against the tufted headboard, one leg up on each of his shoulders. Grandpa's face was pressed into the wet vee of my spread legs, sucking up the creamy, pearly cum that his monstrous had just deposited in my vaginal tunnel. His lips gummed my clit as he 'bowling balled' me, his thumb probing my cunt while his middle finger explored my asshole, probing, twisting as though searching for a non-existent prostate.

It had been a couple of months from the time of our decision to make the video and the time that we actually fucked for masturbatory pleasure of unknown and unnumbered totally or temporarily unable to find a human being to share his or her orgasmic experience. A lot of that time was spent in getting fake adoption papers from Bulgaria for me, Cissy and Neil so that we could claim to be over eighteen. Since the three of us were young enough looking, it made no sense to risk a federal investigation. Once we had those papers, we had to wait for me to get my period so that I could use my menstrual flow to fake being a virgin. Of course, while we waited, we had, and used, plenty of time for rehearsals. And more rehearsals. And even more rehearsals! As they say, whoever 'they' might be, practice makes perfect. Aah!

Gramps' face and tongue, as I mentioned, were busy elsewhere. After all, he had already seen the completed film, had in fact done the final editing by himself. The other seven of us, in various stages of dress – and undress, casually fondling each other, sat around the set with our eyes more or less fixed on the projection lighting up the far wall. Of course, our own 'fondelee' might be the object of our eyes, or maybe the others in the room.

The 'set' was a large room that he had built inside an appliance store that had gone out of business quite some time ago. The building owner, Gramps was unable to find a new tenant. Combining his quest for dollars with his love of fucking, he decided to go into the movie business. It was furnished with an eclectic collection of furniture; beds, couches, recliners, chairs and much of the other stuff that one would find in a real life bordello. Gramps had created faux windows by blowing up pictures of outdoors and hanging them strategically. It also had a kitchen and bathroom for some of the scenes, as well as a faux 'Potemkin Village' bar for seduction situations. The rest of the store was used for storage of equipment and supplies, like the various masks, hair pieces and costumes that we all wore, as well as laundry equipment for the bed sheets stained with bodily fluids and for the clothing we used. Remember, a partially clothed body is more erotic than a naked one. In the beginning, anyway.

There was also one large blank wall, sheetrock painted a light blue. Have you ever watched a weather forecaster on television? The map is really not behind her. (Quite often it's a her, selected because of her T&A.) It is off to the side and projected behind him by a different camera, making it appear as though she is physically in front of the map. The same applies to many other situations, including our porn video. Grandpa had a lot of stock footage of various scenes. For instance, in the scene I was to shoot with Daddy, it would have a leering teacher inviting me to come to his house for 'tutoring'. The seduction would be filmed with the two of us standing in front of the blank wall, but we would be superimposed on footage of a classroom. Then when the scene changed to his bedroom, we would film the fun part, the suck and fuck, on an actual bed.

Every video that Gramps made began with his signature identical opening. A blank dark screen appeared, accompanied by soft make-out music. A picture faded in, showing Gramps but only the area between his navel and thighs. He had two fingers holding his blood filled cock, giving the viewer some idea of the size of it. Then he slowly turned sideways so that we could see its actual length. After he turned again to renew the head-on view, the focus of the lens moved forward so that the purple crown of his cock filled almost the entire screen. We were able to see his fingers move off of his meat, to be replaced by a female fist, with whorish red nail polish, jerking him off.

The music changed to Bolero as the fist moved more and more rapidly. The camera zoomed in until we saw nothing except the crown, perfectly centered, his dual purpose slit glistening with pre-cum. The tempo of the music increased until suddenly we heard Grandpa grunt loudly and begin to spurt his sauce onto the lens. We watched his stuff ooze down the lens until it looked like an underwater scene at the opening of some James Bond movie. (Only later did I learn that he hadn't ejaculated onto the lens but rather onto a piece of very clean clear glass used to protect the lens. It did make me wonder how a man's cum could damage a lens, but I'm too lazy to look it up.)

After a quick fade to black, the sound became martial music and the video consisted of a shot of a couple fucking. Taken from the foot of a bed, we saw the man's hips rising and then thrusting into the female. Again it was with a tight focus, showing us only cock, balls and cunt. Atop that scene ran the credits for the video.

ORGY FOR EIGHT PRODUCER AND DIRECTOR Gilbert Gigantic STARRING Gilbert Gigantic (Grandfather) FEATURING Lucy Luscious Licker (Mom)

Annie Anal (Cissy's and Neil's mother Audrey)

Paul Peckermaster (their father Peter) AND INTRODUCING Kate Kuntwet (Me)

Carrie Cocksucker (Cissy)

David Dickjuice (Daddy)

Nate Nookielover (Neil)

The names of the cast were timed to finish just as the man in the background pulled out and shot his cum all over the woman's clean-shaven pussy.

May I digress? As I watched the credits roll, the first time that I had ever seen my own name 'up in lights' so to speak, and as I felt my Grandfather's tongue and lips give me such pleasure, I began to wonder about the entire concept of pornography. Without getting either religious or technical, I had learned that amoeba reproduced by splitting itself into two pieces, that fish and birds and lower animals reproduced by the egg method, and that higher animals, including homo sapiens, though we also use the sperm and egg method, do so deliberately rather than instinctively depositing sperm where it does the job, and incubating the baby inside the female, s body.

We know that even before the earliest days of recorded history, humanity craved the physical pleasure of the conception process – i.e. fucking – in total disregard of whether conception was achieved or even desired. And we know that mankind has raised that deliberate actions of orgasm and ejaculation to some infinitely higher level, making the reproductive act a way of life rather than merely a mechanical method of maintaining the species.

Accordingly, in due course, sexual activity without reproductive intent began to flourish. Masturbation, hand jobs, blow jobs, fucking when a woman has her period, anal sex each became fashionable in its own time, followed by dildos and blow-up latex dolls with all the orifices. Even some of the more disgusting manners of achieving orgasm were dreamed up, such as sex with children – may those men burn in hell – or sex with animals - ugh!

And as the day follows the night, or vice versa, there came those who found a way to profit from the sexual desires of others. Prostitution, called the world's earliest profession, allowed women – and sometimes men – to earn money from satisfying the sexual urges of others. Then came pornography, bringing in money by diddling the eyes and fantasies of those who seek sexual release. Thus we have Grandfather, who fucks for fun in his bedroom and who fucks for profit in front of a camera. And people like maryjane, your scrivener, who is not paid in money but just writes for fun. But enough of this drivel; back to our story.

Then it was time for the film itself. We knew that viewers would expect to see Grandpa first, since he was the star and had the largest cock. Our carefully worked out script called for him to fuck Audrey. Although her screen name was Annie Anal, the plan was for straight vaginal with just some oral as warm-up. Audrey was an attractive woman, as a porn star should be, still in her thirties. She always wore tight white pants around her home and neighborhood, showing off her ass as though she wasn't aware of what she was doing. Her blouses or sweaters were of various colors but likewise always tight and always translucent or transparent. Passing men never bothered to look at her face once they noticed her bodacious tatas. Even fully clothed, she was great masturbation material.

Trust me; I speak from personal memory. I must admit that once I learned that Audrey was one of Grandfather's co-stars, and we rehearsed together, even I myself kept her naked image behind my closed eyelids when there was no one else available and I needed my available fingers to get me off.

The blank wall shot had Gramps and Audrey in a bar –the phony one was out for repainting - she wearing an attractive ponte skater outfit, appropriate for a woman picking up strangers, or allowing them to pick her up. In a strange way, it seemed to match his silk shirt, opened to his belly button, exposing his hairy chest and abs. He was buying her a drink (Mom played the barmaid) and then the two exchanged a series of double entendres until she accepted Gramps' invitation to join him in his bed, as he so casually yet crudely phrased it, 'to fuck you blind'. After the 'fade', they then appeared in the bedroom with the cover turned down, ready for their bodies. Grandpa was already down to his shorts, with a monstrous boner tenting out. Audrey's body was totally naked, except for a peek-a-boo lace veiled thong. And the mask, of course.

Grandpa's productions were not like late night cable television, where one might see kissing, naked nipples and maybe a bald pussy slit. Oh no, this video would be RAW like all the rest of our family project, with naked and erect cocks, wide open labia, spread so that figuratively one might see fallopian tubes, clearly defined assholes, clearly visible penetration of any of the three openings and nice creamy ejaculations all over the woman's body – we didn't do any double male shots unless there was a woman connected to them. And no kissing, nor any condoms. We did stuff available for paid viewing only on the internet or purchase 'by adults only' in your local out of the way smut shop. Of course, those shop owners defined adult as anyone who paid with paper money having a picture of an adult on the cash.

Gramps lay on his back on the bed. Audrey bent over him and slowly rolled down his shorts, exposing his manhood as it popped free. She gave a quick lick on his crown while smiling for the camera. The camera made a rapid spin around the room, just enough to show the viewer that there were three other acts in our four ring circus, each of which would soon move to the center ring (bed). Mom, fresh from her barmaid duties, had changed into a sexy black crop top with tight black pants. She and Neil, he naked, were on the recliner, with her mouth full of cock. Paul and Cissy were naked on the floor, with the father's tongue inside his daughter's cunt. Daddy and I were on the couch, fully dressed, as he felt up my tits. None of these couplings were new. In 'rehearsal' we had used every mathematical combination except that we omitted a male twosome.

Daddy and I had already done a blank wall shot, which would be superimposed on a stock background of an empty classroom, with him telling me unequivocally that I had to let him pop my cherry if I wanted a passing grade in Algebra. I wore a light gray sweater dress, which showed off my tits and ass very nicely. It was probably not very appropriate for a real life classroom, but it gave the impression that I had come to school ready to be fucked. Daddy was outfitted with an old fashioned sports jacket with leather patches on the sleeves. He also wore a black bow tie and sported an artificial black mustache, the hallmark of old silent films. He looked like a dork, but the viewer would soon learn that he had inherited most, but not all, of Grandfather's cock size.

After that quick roll call to introduce the entire cast, the camera swung back to concentrate on Gramps and Audrey. She swallowed his cock and gagged as it hit the back of her throat. Her hand surrounded his meat as she pulled her head back, slowly exposing Gramps' reddish-purple crown. Her tongue slid down his blood filled weapon, enjoying it like a lolly-pop, a human candy that would soon shoot forth a creamy filling. FYI, it was Audrey's hand that Gramps used to film that opening cum shot scene.

But not yet, and not into her mouth. For the nonce, she released him and 'forced' his head between her legs. With his teeth, trained by years of practice, he was able to grab onto her thong and pull it down, exposing her shiny wetness and the pink opening that men and women use to procreate the species. He maintained that position while the camera zoomed in. The next few seconds were of Gramps' nose, visibly inhaling the exotic and erotic aroma of Audrey's lust.

Suddenly he was at the doorway of her fabulous grotto, her moisture coating his crown by capillary action. Slowly he inserted his lance into Audrey's cunt. Inch by inch it disappeared, deep inside her. I'd seen them fuck before, in our 'rehearsals', and yet I still couldn't believe that she could fully accept his fuck monster with only a slight moan. The camera angle widened to show his mouth in full suck mode on each of Audrey's nipples in turn, while his cock reappeared and disappeared, faster and faster and faster andfasterandfasterandfasterandfaster.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.