Submissive Neighbor - Cover

Submissive Neighbor

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I deliver more than a casserole to my next door neighbor. Codes added as they happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

For three days straight I had dropped off my mother at her work place allowing me the use of her car. For three days straight I parked where I could see the school parking lot hoping for a glimpse of Ruth Pearson.

I intended to follow her home so I finally would know where she lived. I hadn't planned anything beyond finding her house. I brought along a book for company but didn't see My Ruthie for those three days. I spent a couple of hours sitting there before the boredom was too much for me and I would leave.

Day four was a different matter. I arrived two hours later than the previous days and after only an hour saw Ruth walking from the building to a little yellow Volkswagen Beatle. She would be easy to follow.

Just like I learned from TV cop shows I followed the little yellow vehicle at a safe distance always trying to have a car in between us. I don't know why I was being so cautious. I was sure that Ms. Pearson didn't know what I drove or for that matter that anyone would have a reason to follow her.

I followed her to a street lined with older cheaply built ranch style homes. That surprised me. It was a lot lower scale neighborhood than I would have expected her to be living in.

She didn't pull her compact car into the driveway. She parked in the street in front of a drab blue house and walked up the driveway towards the back of the house. I had parked two houses away and followed Ruthie up the driveway as soon as she was out of my sight.

I paused at a window that was partially open on that seventy degree June afternoon. I saw into a small kitchen as the door opened and Ruth stepped into the room. As soon as I saw who opened the door for her I rushed back to my mother's car. I had a digital camera in my backpack and knew immediately what I was going to use it for.

By the time I returned to the kitchen window the room was empty. FUCK! I quickly moved from window to window finally ending up on the other side of the house where thankfully the tall bushes blocked me from anyone's view.

It was a living room or den. My Ruthie was kneeling in the middle of the room on the rug. She had already removed her blouse and bra exposing her huge, soft and heavy tits to one of her former students. I recognized him from the previous year's senior class.

It was Elroy Jackson, the star quarterback from last year's football team. Elroy was big, naked and as black as anyone I had ever seen before. He stood in front of Ruth, his bathrobe crumpled at his feet, with his big dark cock in front of the kneeling teacher's face.

This window was partially opened also so I heard Elroy demand her to "Suck my cock." His prong was big and thick. It must have been at least nine inches long. The shear weight of it prevented his erection from touching his belly as mine usually did. It stood straight out only inches from Ruthie's lip stick covered puffy lips. Her lips were made for only one thing. Sucking cock!

As Ruth's lips let Elroy's cock slide into her mouth I aimed my camera through the window making sure it was in movie mode. I was going to immortalize Ms. Pearson. She would be sucking my white cock whenever I wanted or YouTube would soon be showing Ms. Ruth Pearson Fellates Black Student

I was jealous watching the scene unfold in front of me. I could see Elroy's head lolling from side to side as Ruthie mouthed his erect organ bringing him closer and closer to an orgasm. When he finally erupted, Elroy pulled his cock out of Ruth's mouth and fisted it vigorously spurting hot stream after hot stream of his spend across her big tits which she was hurriedly rubbing into her skin being careful not to miss a drop.

She put Elroy's dark meat back into her mouth sucking so hard that her cheeks were caving in. My cock was aching for release but I didn't want to stop recording until the end.

When he was hard again Elroy dropped to the rug on his back and in a voice loud enough for me to hear this time he told Ruth. "Get yourself on my big black fuck stick you white piece of trash. Don't bother with a condom. I want to give you a little black baby to take home with you.

I thought that that would put Ruth over the edge but she just smiled and dropped her wet cunt onto Elroy's stiff dick and began riding him hard screaming his name over and over again as she had orgasm after orgasm, before the big black stud unloaded his cream into Ruthie's waiting cunt.

"Get out!" He told her, obviously finished with her for the day. "See you next week slut. Lose some weight by then you fat bitch." I couldn't understand why Ruth allowed him to talk to her like that but maybe that's the way she liked it.

As Ruth pulled on her bra and blouse I scurried back to the car. I was hard as a rock but I wanted to get away from there before Ruth spotted me. She would know that I had watched her scandalous behavior soon enough.

I made it all the way home and masturbated as soon as I got to my room before I realized that I still didn't know where Ruth Pearson lived. You dumb fuck! I berated myself for not following her home from Elroy's house, but at least I knew what her car looked like now and maybe the time she normally left school this week. Tomorrow was another day. I would have to borrow my mother's car one more time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.