Submissive Neighbor - Cover

Submissive Neighbor

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I deliver more than a casserole to my next door neighbor. Codes added as they happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

I left Nadia still naked and panting trying to catch her breath on top of the covers on mother's queen sized bed. I went to the hallway and phoned next door. "Put my Mom on Gail." When my mother answered the phone all I said was. "I have an almost virgin naked on your bed. I doubt that anyone has ever licked her juicy twat. You can be the first."

Less than five minutes later my mother stood at the doorway to her room enjoying the sight of Nadia's nude teen body. "Thank you Ryan." Was all mother said as she disrobed on her way to the bed.

Nadia saw her and with a wide eyed scared look on her face realized that she was about to have her first encounter with girl on girl sex. "Hello Nadia." She said in a low husky voice. "I'm Ryan's mom. I promise that I will make you feel good tonight."

Mom climbed on the bed putting her face between Nadia's spread legs. "First let me lick that nasty boy cum out of you." She curled her tongue at the young girl's wet slit and began slurping the combination of Nadia's and my cream from her with a gusto I could hardly believe.

I left the room to relieve myself which was difficult because I had a fresh erection making it irksome to piss. When I returned to the bedroom it was Nadia's face buried in my mother's snatch. Mom didn't waste any time teaching Nadia how to suck a cunt. Soon my mother orchestrated another position change so that the two naked bodies were able to eat each other's slits simultaneously.

I don't know how many orgasms the two horny bitches had that evening but I do know that I was so hard that I wasn't sure who I came up behind to stick my dick into until Nadia shouted. "Yes! Ryan! Give me your cock." I exploded deep in Nadia's young pussy finally finished for the night.

I was tired so I told my mother to drive Nadia home for me. I knew that both of them were well satisfied that evening and would be performing together for me again soon.

Gail had been working double shifts for those two weeks that I was doing My Ruthie but I did see her twice. Both times I made her strip naked and drape herself over my lap so I could spank that cute little ass of hers before giving her a good fucking.

I hadn't realized what she and my mother were up to until one evening my mother called from next door. "I have something to show you Ryan. Come over Gail's house."

I had not even comprehended that my mother wasn't home nor that Gail wasn't working a second shift that night. I had been touching myself as I lay naked on my bed. I wasted no time in throwing a pair of pants on over my erect cock and grabbing a T shirt. I didn't bother with underwear, shoes or socks and hurried to Gail's house.

They were no where to be found so I yelled out. "Where the fuck are you two?"

"In the bathroom" Came the reply from my mother.

The site that greeted me made my prick even harder. I could feel a drop of precum wetting the front of my trousers. Gail was naked, on all fours on a towel in the middle of the bathroom floor. Sticking out from her anus was a long black tube that was connected to a big red bag hanging from the shower rod.

My mother was releasing whatever concoction she had put into the bag directly into Gail's rectum. I had heard of enemas before but I had never received one or witnessed one until that day.

The nipples on Gail's hanging smallish tits were erect. She didn't look up at me. She continued to look straight down at the bathroom's tiled floor as her bowels filled with liquid. Mother rotated the tube several times, around and around bringing little whimpers from Gail's mouth.

Then mother pulled something from under the sink. It was a dildo. It was at least six or seven inches long and a little thicker than my own cock. She pulled the enema tube from Gail's tight brown hole and with a gentle push inserted the dildo in. "Hold that in there until I tell you otherwise." Then looking at me she added. "I've been training Gail to accept your cock up her ass. I know that you want to, so today, after she empties her bowels, you can stuff your teenage prick into her ass and give her a good ass fucking."

I went to Gail's bedroom to undress and wait for my first anal experience. I didn't have long to wait. My fully dressed mother led in a naked and blushing Gail. Gail put herself on the bed in much the same pose as she had done when she received her enema. I could see that her brown hole was still gaping from the dildo and was covered by a slimy substance.

That's when I saw the jar of Vaseline in my mother's hand. She came to me and lathered my stiff cock with a generous portion of the slippery stuff. I wasted no time as I climbed onto the bed behind Gail's pretty bottom. Using one hand I pushed my slippery Vaseline coated prick beyond the tight anal ring and deep into Gail's ass. Mother had done a good job of preparing Gail. My cock slid in and out of the young woman's tight ass bringing a before unknown joy to my young cock.

I couldn't hold back for long. Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! I filled her rectum with shot after shot of my hot cum, knowing that this wouldn't be the last time that Gail would feel my prick shooting in her bottom. It felt wonderful. I couldn't help but wonder, as I looked over at my mother who was sitting in a chair watching Gail's humiliation, if she had ever had a cock stuffed up her asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.