Submissive Neighbor
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I deliver more than a casserole to my next door neighbor. Codes added as they happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

It was a long day at school. Even though my mother had sucked me off that morning, relieving my morning piss hard on, I found that by third period I had a semi erection at the thought of seeing Ms. Ruthie Pearson and her soft thick lipped mouth after school.

During study hall the voluptuous Ms. Pearson found an excuse to tell me loud enough for anyone close to my desk to hear. "I think you had better see me after school Mr. Dorsey. Yesterday's offense hasn't been fully settled yet." So ... she was playing along as I had hoped she would.

I'm sure my classmates were caught off guard by my smile and answer. "Of course Ms. Pearson. I will see you after school." I will see that plump ass of yours while I fuck your nasty cunt. I thought to myself while my erection became full blown at the thought of what I would be doing to My Ruthie for the last two weeks of the school year.

I rushed to Ms. Pearson's classroom as soon as the last period bell had rung. She was there already and was alone. I took the initiative to lock the classroom door when I entered, my cock rising quickly at the site of her soft protruding lips.

I had noticed earlier that she was wearing a thin material flowing skirt with a dark red blouse on top which hardly contained her bulbous breasts. I walked to where she was sitting behind her desk, reaching out with both hands to run my strong teenage hands across her mature breasts. I could feel her nipples hardening up through the material of her blouse and her bra. She was enjoying this. I thought, as I also wondered how many of her teenage students had defiled her mouth with their stiff cocks.

Without my saying a word she took the initiative to unbuckle my belt, unzip my pants and push the pants along with my briefs down to my ankles exposing my raging erection to her. Before she took my prick in her mouth she said. "Ready for a good cocksucking Ryan?"

I answered by thrusting myself into her open mouth. She took over from there. The woman knew how to suck cock. I wondered just how many cocks this teacher had sucked in her lifetime. Twenty? Thirty? a hundred? Maybe even a thousand. All I knew is that Ruthie Pearson had a magic mouth. She brought my young cock to the brink of orgasm several times before I could take it no more. I drove my six incher as deep as it would go, resting my ball sack on her chin while I held her head tightly with both hands while shooting stream after stream of my cock juice down her waiting throat. I left my softening prick in Ruthie's hot mouth knowing that she would get me hard again quickly with her talented mouth.

It didn't take long for Ruthie's tonguing and her soft lips to get my cock to rise again. "Over the desk." I commanded her as I pulled my latest erection from her mouth.

"Wait," She said. "I brought condoms."

I wasn't sure I wanted a condom on me but I allowed Ruth Pearson to roll the condom over my prick before pushing her face down on her desk. I pulled her loose skirt all the way up to her back, immediately noticing that she either hadn't worn undies that day or had removed them before I had arrived.

Her pussy lips were already swollen with desire so I wasted no time and fucked my cock into her wet insides. We both knew that my recent blow job would increase my stamina and prevent me from shooting my load too soon.

I fucked my teacher's hot cunt like a madman. Punishing her pussy with my hard fuck stick until she had cum twice and I had filled my condom with my slimy ejaculate. "Take it off Ruthie. Take that messy rubber off of my cock."

Ruthie carefully removed the condom without spilling a drop. She was again sitting in her chair but this time her skirt was at her waist and her sopping cunt was soiling her chair seat, "Drink it!" I told her.

She looked up at me wide eyed but after only a slight hesitation Ruthie put the condom to her lips, upended it and sucked my cum into her mouth. "Swallow." And she did. She obeyed really well.

The next two weeks went on just like that only a couple of times I wouldn't let her put a condom on my hard cock so I could unload my juice directly into her cunt not caring whether she became pregnant or not.

School was coming to an end and no matter how many times I asked, begged or demanded Ruth Pearson would not give me her home address. She said when the school year ended so didn't our little fling. I couldn't understand why a cock slut like her would want our good times to end unless she had her sites on another young man and his cock for the next year's senior class.

I still had my mother and Gail at home for my needs. I also hoped that Nadia would come around and be as submissive as Gail. My mother was rebellious but she did suck my cock every morning even though I am sure she would have rather been between Gail's legs tonguing her juicy cunt.

That last two weeks of school I had concentrated on Ruthie and her wondrous blow jobs but I hadn't completely ignored my mother. She seemed to be quite content with sucking me off every morning before I left for school and happy that I was getting my fucking done elsewhere. She wasn't equal to Ruthie in the cocksucking department but my mother was very good. I enjoyed watching as she sucked me dry every morning. Watching my own mother's mouth wrapped around her son's prick was a very erotic site. I never had a problem having an orgasm in her mouth as my she blew me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.