Submissive Neighbor - Cover

Submissive Neighbor

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I deliver more than a casserole to my next door neighbor. Codes added as they happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

I had just unloaded my balls in my mother's pussy. I hadn't gone soft at all. I was very turned on by the fact that I was fucking my own mother. I began another slow, deliberate stroking of my teen cock into my mother's cunt which was already sopping wet from a mixture of our juices.

While I was leisurely fucking my mother I could see out of the corner of my eye that Gail who was still standing naked facing the far wall was peeking over her shoulder watching us. "Eyes front Gail!" I bellowed startling my Mother. "You will receive another ten with my belt for watching without permission."

Gail quickly moved her head into position staring into the blank wall while I continued a slow methodical penetration of my mother's cunt. My cock was dulled by my last orgasm but it did feel good pushing and pulling my boner in my mother's slippery insides.

"You shouldn't be doing this to me Ryan. Fucking your mother is a sin. I don't want any man doing it to me anymore. especially not my own son."

I smiled never stopping my slow fuck of her. Her face was red with a sheen of sweat covering it. She was heading towards another climax, wanted or not. I increased my tempo beginning to pound her hard bringing her to a quiet but obvious orgasm as I flooded her insides once again with my teenage ejaculate. "There you go Mom. Another load of your son's cock juice inside of your pussy. A woman can't do that for you."

She said nothing. She just remained on her back as I pulled my flagging cock out of her. I turned and sat on the edge of the bed. "Gail, get over here and clean my cock with your mouth."

Gail immediately complied. Before I could say another word Gail was kneeling beside the bed licking my soft slimy prick clean from the mixture of my mother's juices and my thick cum. "Good girl." I muttered as Gail continued to suck me even after I was devoid of the slime and my cock was covered with Gail's saliva.

My cock didn't rise to the occasion but it did feel good in the young woman's mouth so I just let her suck and lick my cock until I tired of the attention.

"Assume the position Gail." I commanded. Gail looked at me confused not sure what I meant by the position. As I was ready to tell her that I wanted her nude body on all fours for her spanking another thought crossed my mind. "Never mind. I want to do it differently."

I rose and pulled her vanity chair to the center of the room and sat down. "Over my lap little girl." She complied quickly. "Have you ever been spanked like this before?" I asked the naked woman.

"Yes." Was all she said.

"By your father?"

"Yes." Another quiet answer.

"That's it."

"No."

"Well? Who else spanked your bare ass over their lap."

"My brother Karl did it this way. He liked it better so he could touch me all over while he punished me."

Slap! My hand caused her bottom to jiggle when I struck it. Slap! I spanked her bottom again while telling her. "Sooner or later you WILL tell me all about your punishments from your father and brother. Anyone else spank your pretty butt?"

"Just you. You are the first since I moved here with my ex husband."

"And your ex never spanked you?" Slap!

"Ow! No, he tried one time when I begged him to but he couldn't bring himself to go through with it. It didn't turn him on"

Slap! "Are you enjoying this Gail. Do you like it when I punish you? Does this spanking turn you on? Does it make your pussy wet with desire for my cock?"

"Yes Ryan. Punish me anyway you want. I am yours to do with what you want."

"What if I told you I didn't want you and my mother doing your lesbian shit anymore?"

"Whatever you say Ryan. You're in charge of me now"

Hearing our conversation brought my mother to her feet. "Fuck you Ryan. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Just letting you know, Mother, who has the power. I will allow you two to carry on a relationship as long as you, my dear Mother, understand that I will fuck you if I please. You will get on your knees and suck your son's hard cock whenever you are commanded to. You can eat all the pussy you want Mother but my cock is your master." Then I added. "As a matter of fact Mother. I just may have another cunt lined up for you. A seventeen year old slit for you to lick."

Mother didn't say a word but I could tell she liked the idea of another woman to play with and as long as she actually had orgasms with me I doubted that she would shy away from my cock.

Slap! I made contact with Gail's bottom again thoroughly enjoying the power I felt while I spanked her naked ass. Slap!

The spanking had erected my cock yet again. I pushed Gail to the floor and mounted her, quickly inserting my turgid cock into her little fuck hole. She came almost immediately saturating my cock with her copious spend. I jammed my cock in as far as it would go over and over again watching as Gail reached climax after climax. She had waited a long time for her pleasure and now it was an almost continuous release as I plundered her cunt. Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! I shot stream after stream of thick cum into Gail's sopping cunt.

It was still early in the day but I was quite through for the time being. I decided I would go out and find some friends to hang with at the mall. "Mother I will be home at five. I want a pot roast for dinner. We will eat at six. Be ready and be naked for me." I paused then added. "That means you also Gail. Naked and ready for whatever I want."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.