Submissive Neighbor
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I deliver more than a casserole to my next door neighbor. Codes added as they happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

Nadia reached down and unzipped my pants tugging on my soft cock until she had it out in the open. She leaned down to softly kiss the head of my prick with her soft pouty lips. My cock remained soft as she kissed it more and more. "Use your tongue." I told her.

She licked the head making it wet with her saliva but my overworked cock remained soft. I unbuckled my belt and pushed my jeans and underwear down as far as I could allowing Nadia easier access to my prick.

She looked up at me quizzically wondering. I'm sure, why her ministrations were not getting me hard. "Put it in your mouth." I demanded. She opened her mouth to accept my soft penis when I suddenly grabbed a handful of her dark tresses, yanking her head up far enough to make eye contact. "No teeth Nadia. You give me a proper blow job or I'll give you an ass whipping with my belt." My cock twitched! I liked being in charge ... and so did my cock.

Nadia engulfed my cock with her warm mouth being extra careful not to touch the tender flesh with her teeth. It was the first time I felt my cock growing hard in someone's mouth and I liked it ... a lot. Her mouthing of my hardening cock was almost too gentle. Her lips barely making contact with my stiffening prick. "More pressure from your lips." I told her.

That was better. I thought as Nadia ministered to my erection as it continued to grow in her mouth. "Don't be lazy. Use your tongue too."

I leaned back resting my head on the back of the seat as she continued her gentle sucking of my cock. She was a quick study. I wasn't sure if my demands were turning her on or whether the threat of an ass whuppin' were the cause of her delightful cock sucking but it didn't matter to me. All that mattered is that I finally felt a stirring in my balls. I knew that soon enough I would be shooting my load in Nadia's sweet mouth.

Should I warn her? I thought. I decided that I didn't want to surprise her and have her ruin my orgasm by pulling her mouth off of me during my climax. "I'm gonna cum soon Nadia. I'm gonna cum in your mouth." To emphasize my desire to shoot in her mouth I grabbed her hair at the back of her head and pulled her close so she would have no choice but to accept my creamy gift.

Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! I didn't realize that I had that much juice left in my balls. I shot stream after stream of my creamy spend into Nadia's protesting mouth. I didn't let go of her hair until my cock was done spewing it's cum into her mouth. As soon as I let go of her she reached for the glove box to get a fast food napkin. Sputtering she spit my cum into the napkin before wiping her lips.

"What the fuck Ryan. What was that all about?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"That's the way it's going to be from now on Nadia. I want what I want. You either please me or someone else will." I could talk bravely about getting it somewhere else because I knew I could. Gail would do whatever I asked and I felt Nadia should do the same.

Nadia didn't say anything other than. "Please take me home now."

I smiled. Let her think it over. The next time I asked her out a yes would mean she accepted my terms and a no meant I should move on. We drove the two blocks to her house and as she reached for the door handle I said. "You might want to wipe your mouth some more unless you want your father to see my cum on the corner of your mouth." She quickly dabbed at her mouth with the already soiled napkin stuffing it into her purse. At least she didn't dump that cum filled napkin on my car's floor.

When I got home the house was dark. My mother had obviously gone to bed. I was beat so I went to my room, shucked off my clothes, leaving them strewn about the floor and flopped on the bed naked and fell asleep almost immediately.

I woke, still on top of the covers, with my usual morning erection. I grasped it non to gently with my right hand and tugged on it firmly. Should I jerk off like every other morning?

I let go of my cock, thinking why waste a cum using my hand when I could spend Sunday morning next door and let Gail satisfy my needs. I didn't bother dressing as I went o the bathroom for a much needed piss, not caring if my mother saw me or not. I would not be hiding my erections from my mother any longer. I wanted her to see just how often and how hard her son's cock was getting now that I was a horny seventeen year old.

After my morning bathroom duties I dressed in jeans and a t shirt before going to the kitchen. The coffee pot was on but I didn't see mom anywhere. I poured a cup of the dark liquid, put in a tad of milk and stirred in a teaspoon full of sugar. As I drank my morning beverage I looked around the kitchen expecting to see a note from my mother. Usually if she went anywhere she would let me know when she was expected to return. No note!

I forgot about mom and started thinking about Gail. The image of her young and firm naked body brought my cock to attention. She was right next door waiting to be dominated so I stood, adjusted my cock in my pants, and left for Gail's house.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.