Mike Naked in College - Cover

Mike Naked in College

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mike Perkins had a terrible experience in The Program in high school. But with college, he gets the opportunity to do it over again, and make new friends along the way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow   School   Nudism  

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I stumbled out of bed with a severe hangover. David was already awake, and we went to the cafeteria. I really wasn't hungry, but I figured I needed to eat something, so I downed a few cups of coffee and munched on a donut.

"You feeling ok?" David asked. Somehow he was managing to eat a big, greasy omlette.

"Yeah, I'm just a little hung over."

"How was last night?"

I smiled at him. "Great."

David smiled back at me. "So I was thinking maybe you could sleep over again tonight. I remember you said you wanted to try anal."

Sheepishly, I looked down at my lap and scratched my head. I looked back up at David. "That'd be great." He took my hand in his, and we ate together in silence.

I went back to my room and woke Billy up. We were supposed to go clean the frat house. We walked back to the house and joined the other pledges. The house was disgusting; the trash cans were overflowing, the floors were covered with spilled beer and semen and someone had puked all over the bathroom. Nevertheless, pledges had to clean up after parties, so we got cleaning supplies out of a closet and went to work. The cleaning took about an hour, after which one of the seniors went over every surface in the house to make sure we had we had cleaned it to his specifications. Once he'd approved of our work, Billy and I headed to the library for band practice.

We met Aaron and David in front of the library and then went dow to one of the studios in the basement. I convinced Aaron and David to strip down with us, and we started out by passing around a bong Billy had brought with him. When we were all nice and relaxed, we started practicing. We started out with Sweet Caroline, and then did a few songs David had written. Apparently, he'd started writing music in high school and

After practice David stuffed his clothes in his backpack and we walked out onto the quad. Hunter and the rest of the cast of his movie were doing a photo shoot, I guess for some magazine. They were all stark naked. We joined the small crowd of people watching them pose. When the photographers were done, Hunter walked up to me.

"You guys excited for tonight?"

"You bet."

"Cool, if you meet me on the terrace outside the student union at five I can get you a ride to the theater."

"Awesome."

We had a couple of hours to kill so we went back to David's dorm and watched TV. Hunter came back a few minutes later. He sat down on his bed and began idly jerking himself off.

"You want some help with that?" I asked

"You bet your ass."

I walked over and knelt down beside the bed as Hunter sat up. His bare feet were dirty and covered in grass stains from the still-wet lawn. I licked and kissed the tops of each foot in turn and then caressed the soles with my fingers. My hands still resting on his feet, I took Hunter's cock in my mouth. He immediately pressed my head closer into his crotch and I began avidly sucking him.

"Oh, that's good," he moaned. I began running my tongue up and down his shaft. David walked over to the bed and straddled Hunter. I looked up to see Hunter taking David's penis into his mouth. I returned my full attention to Hunter, and kept going until his muffled cries signaled that he was about to cum. I braced myself but kept on going until he began to shoot down my throat. I swallowed and stood up.

David was eagerly face-fucking Hunter. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were closed. I leaned over and began licking his feet.

"Oh, God. Keep doing that," he murmured. I did so until he shouted out "I'm cumming!"

Hunter swallowed David's cum and sat up.

"That was fun. You guys want to take a shower?"

I looked over their sweat-covered bodies.

"Good idea."

Hunter grabbed towels and we followed him to the bathroom. The three of us crowded into a single stall and began washing each other. David knelt down and took my cock into his mouth. With all the stimulation I'd just gotten, it wasn't long before I came, shooting onto David's face.

We finished showering and walked, naked, to the terrace. There were a couple of limousines waiting for us.

"Wow," I said, "this is really fancy."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.