Mike Naked in College - Cover

Mike Naked in College

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mike Perkins had a terrible experience in The Program in high school. But with college, he gets the opportunity to do it over again, and make new friends along the way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow   School   Nudism  

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I really, really didn't want to get up. The bed was so warm, and David's skin was so soft against mine. I looked over at Hunter, who was in bed with Jeff. I decided to just lay there and watch David sleep for a few minutes. I swear it wasn't as creepy as it sounds. He slowly stirred and woke up, and we took another shower together. This time I went straight to his morning wood, soaping it up with the washcloth and then taking it in my hands. I started stroking, slowly increasing the pressure as we kissed.

"You need to sleep over more often," he said. We embraced and he started kissing my neck. I kept going until I felt his cum running down my leg. David knelt down and took my stiff cock into his mouth. He reached back and stuck his finger in my ass as he began to suck. It felt incredible, and I threw my head back and shouted my appreciation. David switched from my cock to my balls and back again.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned. David gave me a thumbs up and swallowed as I shot down his throat. We went back to his room, where Hunter was vigorously fucking Jeff. I watched him pound Jeff's ass until his back arched and he screamed out in orgasm. When they had both recovered, the four of us got breakfast.

It was cold and raining again when we got outside. We ran to the cafeteria and got hot cups of coffee to warm up. I waited in line for an omelet and sat down. Hunter was really excited about his movie premiering and we talked about that most of the time. He was hoping that if the movie did well enough he could get into acting as a career.

"Have you ever thought about doing porn?" I asked, "It seems like something you'd be a natural at."

He laughed. "Yeah, but I've heard that regular movie studios won't cast you if you've done porn."

"Billy was saying the same thing, actually," I responded, "it's hard to get jobs a lot of places if you've done porn."

"I dunno. I still want to do porn if I get established enough that it wouldn't hurt my career."

"Yeah, that'd be cool."

When I got back from class, Billy had a surprise for me.

"I've decided to do a porn audition tape."

"Really? I thought you were worried about getting jobs."

"Yeah, but I figured the Program is about pushing boundaries, and this is the boundary I wanted to push."

"Good for you."

"Thanks. So can you film me?"

"Sure."

Billy grabbed a video camera that he'd checked out of the library and taught me how to use it. I pointed it at him and he started masturbating. He really got into it, moaning and grimacing for the camera. I zoomed in on his cock and then panned over his naked body before getting a close up on his face. Billy arched his back and then started thrusting his hips upward, as if he was fucking his own hand. I zoomed in on his cock again and he came, shooting arcs of sperm upward.

"Fuck, that was good," he said, "how'd it turn out?"

"Here, see for yourself." I replayed the tape for him.

"Pretty good. Are you going to be around after class? I want to get one with Sara."

"She's doing it too?"

"She agreed to help me with the tape. I don't know that she necessarily wants to do porn."

Billy went to go take a shower and I worked on homework for my next class. I met Ginsberg in the stairwell. He was wearing jeans and a hoodie, his bare feet the only concession to the rain.

"What are you so dressed up for?"

"It's cold out. I don't know how you guys can stand it."

"You're not worried about your clothes getting wet?"

"I'm from Seattle; I think I can handle it." He lit up a cigarette and smoked it on the way to class.

After an hour and a half of Goethe we were headed back to the dorm. Billy was waiting for me when I got inside.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Sure." I grabbed the camera, and we went over to Sara's room. She was lying nude on the bed with her legs spread open. I turned on the camera and aimed it as Billy started going down on her. She massaged her breasts and groaned, looking at the camera. I panned over her body and then down to Billy's ass. I figured the casting people would be more interested in him than in her. Billy finished eating Sara out and positioned himself on top of her. I zoomed in on his penis as it entered her. Then I got down on my knees and focused on Billy's face as he kept fucking her. I was getting a little uncomfortable, so I stood back up and aimed the camera at his ass as it thrusted in and out of her. Billy stood up and came, shooting his semen onto Sara's face. He helped her get cleaned up and then looked over the tape with me.

"Nice," he said.

"Want to get dinner?"

"Sure." The rain had let up a little bit by the time we got to the cafeteria.

"So do you think you're going to pursue porn as a career?" I asked Billy.

"Maybe, I've really always wanted to be a singer," he replied, "I figure porn would be a good way to supplement my income. It sure beats most day jobs."

"I guess you're right about that."

"You ever thought about it?"

"What?"

"Porn."

"Hell no. Before I came here, I didn't even want to jerk off in public."

"You should think about it, man. Great way to pay for medical school."

"Yeah, but I'll have the money from Ginsberg's thing to pay for that."

"You really think that's going to take off?"

"Sure, why?"

"It just seems kind of far-fetched that you could solve the energy crisis from a dorm room."

"Hey, Facebook and Google started in dorm rooms."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.