Mike Naked in College - Cover

Mike Naked in College

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike Perkins had a terrible experience in The Program in high school. But with college, he gets the opportunity to do it over again, and make new friends along the way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow   School   Nudism  

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Today was the beginning of Billy's and my week in The Program. Per instruction, we put all of our clothing in suitcases and took them to Dr. Wagner's office. She was there waiting for us.

"This is everything?"

"Yes."

"Good, now we have to do the little spiel. Your assignment is to remain completely naked at all times while on campus, except for certain safety-related circumstances, until exactly one week from now. You will write a report on your experiences of five to seven pages. Should you be caught wearing clothes at any point during the week, you will automatically fail the assignment, which is 15 percent of your grade, and you may be found in violation of the college's honor code. You are encouraged to explore sexually during the week and include such exploration in your report. You have informed your other professors that you'll be doing The Program, right?"

"Yes," we both said.

"Good, I used to get calls asking why there was a naked student in somebody's class, but nowadays there are naked students everywhere anyway. I still go through the formalities though, just in case." We nodded.

"So that's all I have. Have a nice day and I'll see you tomorrow morning."

We left the building and walked out on the quad. I'd been going around naked enough that it didn't feel at all strange, and there were plenty of other naked people milling about. Fall was on its way and people were taking advantage of the last few weekends of nudism-friendly weather.

We headed directly to the Beta Kappa Epsilon house. Billy and I were both rushing and we had a mandatory pledge meeting. We were quizzed on fraternity rituals we had been assigned to study. Afterwards, we met David and Aaron Parrott, our drummer, for band practice. The students' association sponsored a concert by student bands every Friday night and we were planning to try out.

The cafeteria food was getting a little old, but Billy and I couldn't go out to eat because of our lack of clothing, so we used one of the grills in front of my dorm to make hot dogs and ate them at a picnic table. Afterwards I invited David up to my room. He'd been teaching me to give head in the past few weeks, and I was eager to practice. David sat down on my bed and undid his fly. I took his left foot in my hand and slowly removed his sandal. I then kissed and sucked each toe in turn before running my finger over his sole and arch and kissing the top of his foot. I did the same thing for the right foot and then looked up. David smiled back down at me and I hooked my fingers into his shorts, pulling both the cargo shorts and his boxers down with a single swift motion. I returned my attention to his feet for a few minutes. Somehow, I could never get enough of them. Nevertheless, I pulled myself off and took his long, slender penis into my mouth. I couldn't deep throat yet, but I did run my tongue all over the length of his shaft before working his balls. David grabbed my hair as I began sucking.

"Mmmmmm ... that feels good."

I mumbled thanks and kept going until he warned "I'm about to cum!" I pulled off and jacked him off with my hand, aiming his penis at his chest until he came, shooting upward and covering my hand and his stomach with his hot spunk. I helped him clean up and we headed back downstairs, David remaining naked.

We ran into David Ginsberg in the stairwell.

"Hey, Mike, have you got time?"

"Uh, yeah, why?"

"I've got some stuff with the company to talk about." Ginsberg had formed a company to produce and market the biofuel I'd developed. It was called Richsea Energy, a portmanteau of our hometowns that also referenced the derivation of algae strains from the ocean.

"Ok, cool." I kissed David goodbye and followed the other David to his room. I sat down on the bed and he sat at his desk.

"Everything's going great. Hunter's Dad and Jack Mankewicz have signed on to invest in the project."

"How'd you get Jack Mankewicz?"

"His company is distributing a movie that Hunter made over the summer. It's actually premiering here next weekend, so we'll be meeting Mr. Mankewicz and the governor."

"Cool."

"Anyway, that means we meet the capital requirements to get funding from the stimulus act. Between that and the investments we have enough money to purchase our first facility."

"Which will be?"

"An oil refinery outside Yorktown that just shut down. We can have it converted and ready for production by this time in March. We're meeting with the governor and the president of the local community college to discuss workforce training."

"Wait, we're meeting with the governor?"

"Yes, you, me, and Tom Stanford."

"The governor of Virginia?"

"Yes."

"Can we move it to another week?"

"He's in town for a campaign event. We can't do it any other time."

"But, David, I'm in The Program."

David's face fell. "The what?"

"For Human Sexuality, I have to be naked this entire week."

David facepalmed and muttered "shit" under his breath several times. Finally he looked back up. "You'll just have to go to the meeting naked, then. Nobody else understands the technology."

"Shit. Well, I guess I'll have something to write about."

I sighed and went back to my room. Billy was eating out a girl. She waved to me as I walked in.

"Hi, I'm Mike."

Billy looked up, his face covered in her juices. "Oh, hey. This is Mia."

"I'm in one of Billy's music classes," she explained, "nice to meet you."

"Same here," I sat down on the bed as they started having sex. I reached over to the bedside table to grab a textbook. They were doing it doggy style, Billy's hands on her breasts. I opened the book and started reading it as they both began moaning softly. The moans slowly built in duration and intensity and I looked up just in time to see Billy stiffen. Panting, he pulled out, and they both walked to the showers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.