Bird of Prey
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A dominant woman runs an Equestrian centre, once owned by her husband who is no more than a prisoner in his own home. She uses his business resources well, in securing clients to please her and maintain her lifestyle.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Marjorie was still horny as Miles obediently patted her dry after they had showered in the wet room; he had done everything as per her commands to the letter, which swelled not only her cunt, but her sense of dominance. This was a lifestyle she would want to continue, and she had already developed affection for the cur, in the way you might for a dog or cat; her superiority and his worthlessness were now fully confirmed. Miles looked up at her between patting her calves and ankles dry and kissing her feet; she sneered down and lifted her eyebrows in acknowledgement that he wished to say something

"Please Mistress Marjorie ... will I be allowed to be of service to you again?" She giggled in a derisory fashion as the pathetic male kissed her feet over and over, in an attempt to sway favour, though Marjorie had long decided she kept the cur waiting and enjoyed the moment as he continued to humble himself.

"I think there may be occasions where I may wish to allow you to service me; first you will assist in helping me dispose of my dolt of a husband." She would utilise Miles' facilities when her husband's present membership at the golf club expired, Marjorie was now fully aware of why he was terminating it; the use of the unused bed in her own house had been symbolic and deeply gratifying, her dominance realised, she had been serviced by another man's cock in it, whilst he was under her complete control. In future, this would be the only way any cock would be allowed entry to the supremely feminine portal of her womanhood.

Irma Grant was slowly spoiling the crisp white panties under her equally crisp white Head-Matron's uniform as she studied the clipboard with the details about her latest patient; Aubrey Fox-Janner. He really had been a nasty bit of work in respect of his relationships with all things feminine; his brutal treatment of the t-girl which she herself had witnessed was just the tip of the iceberg. She had learned from Gloria Trent how he had abused her daughter when she was in a particularly vulnerable state, and research into the 'nieces' he had so casually introduced to Gordon at the golf shop, revealed that one was an 18 year old waif, and the other another softly effeminate t-girl. Stupidly, Fox-Janner being an arrogant and chauvinistic pig, he had kept dossiers on his conquests which Gloria had infiltrated. Contact with many of those abused had been made, and each was more than willing to divulge sordid details of thrashings and forced penetrations, buggery and sadistic torture. The contacts were more than eager to relay details on their assurance that this was a covert, private investigation free from the public eye, that those who wished to could witness him being punished to confirm to them that this was no elaborate trick on his part, and that they would be immediately freed from the extortionate loans he had given them; the basis by which he had enjoyed such a hold over them.

Irma tutted as she mused over this final point; as though his sexual depravation and absolute chauvinism had not been enough, the bastard was also taking great delight in extorting monies too. She smiled with satisfaction and her cunt tingled and oozed into her now creamy white gusset as her hand moved swiftly to the tick-box at the bottom of the treatments list. With a great sense of justification, enhanced by her female superiority, she ticked the box with the zigzag symbol; she would take great pleasure in being in attendance when Fox-Janner learned what this treatment was.

Fox-Janner had awoken in a brightly lit, very large cell with padded walls and a thick mat covered, sprung floor; the room was like a cross between a prison and a gymnasium. There were padded doors within the room which he guessed would conceal equipment or access to other rooms; the only obvious access was a door with a square plate-glass window in it, through which he occasionally saw the smiling face of female warders. The room was kept at a perfect ambient temperature, allowing him no discomfort at being naked. Occasionally, a hidden camera would click into action, projecting its film at the wide expanse of ceiling; Fox-Janner was filled with a mixture of anger and fear as the show depicted executions of males; some historic, some from obviously private sources. He tried to look away from the hangings, beheadings and use of instruments such as the guillotine and garrotte, but could not hide his sense of doom. The smiling faces at the door beamed with satisfaction as they noted his cock swell while he watched a male jerk at the end of a rope; after just the one session with Irma and the one injection, he was already responding to treatment.

The initial drug having completely worn off, Fox-Janner summoned up what chauvinistic anger he had left as the door was opened and two young, full-bodied nurses entered the room and closed the door behind them with a resounding clunk. One had a bag which she opened and took a huge syringe from; filling it with a drug from a phial and squirting it menacingly in the air with a ubiquitous smile. He tensed as the two then discarded uniforms and shoes, to reveal naked amazonic bodies adorned with just a black silk belt above their curvaceous hips; their cunts shaven and expressed boldly as they relished Fox-Janner's initial treatment at Birch House. The scenario at his home was still fresh in his mind, as he tried to muster what courage and anger he had left as one of the smiling Amazons approached him. She smiled oh so gently at him.

"You will be a good boy and take your medicine without any fuss won't you?" The other nurse laughed and pointed to his cock, in a deliberate act of humiliation.

"You'll not scare anyone with that pathetic excuse for a cock, you just get your sorry ass over here and take your injection before I come and spank you!" The tormenting bitches smiled and their cunts moistened as the bewildered male's face expressed the want to take his hand to the girl, yet also expressed fear which had them both exited. The closer of the two continued.

"Just get your ass over there now, or I'll make you beg for the injection; we don't want to keep the nurse in the execution room waiting." Though there was nowhere to go, Fox-Janner attempted to bolt for the closed door as the vision of the filmed executions flooded his tormented mind; he was immediately tripped and the two Amazons were now fully aroused as they were now granted their sport. The first bitch dropped to floor on top of the soon to be defeated wretch; embracing him in a naked clasp as her accomplice laughed and eagerly waited her turn, watching as the large but firm breasts other friend, the nipples hard with excitement, stabbed at the males back as he was placed in the first of many excruciatingly painful strangle holds. Fox-Janner whimpered pathetically as the amazon twisted and squeezed his body to breaking point, turning him to a point where her moist cunt had first touched the mat; his cock stiffened as he captured a whiff of the gloriously scented cunt of the woman who would now dominate him to a humiliating submission. He would not have to wait long before he was treated to the full and delightful smell and taste of victorious cunt. She treated him to exquisite pain as his neck, back and limbs were tensioned to snapping point; the two laughing with absolute pleasure as he was reduced to tears like a small boy.

His cock stiffened like the bones in danger of being broken, as at last his head went between huge supple thighs and his nose and mouth were pressed tight into the delicious captivation of an aroused cunt and sticky asshole. The Amazon locked his head with her muscly calves as Fox-Janner sniffed and was forced to lick her needy and tingling cunt and sweetly perspiring anus. She smiled with spiteful dominance as she squeezed his face into the glory of her womanhood.

"When I release you, you'll beg for your injection; you'll address me as mistress and then you'll be treated to a 'warming down' session by my colleague. You'll then be taken to the Tattoo Mistress and then to the execution room." Fox-Janner was now well on his way to utter defeat; his stiff cock dribbled as he gasped for breath on being released from the heavenly suffocation of a superbly dominant woman's cunt. The women laughed with contempt as he graciously snivelled his request at the superior woman's command.

"I beg you mistress, please inject me." The spiteful nurse strutted over and smiled with absolute pleasure as he was released from the hold and lay defeated on his back; the first Amazon straddled his head and allowed him to lick her asshole as her friend straddled his thighs and took great pleasure in siting the injection at the base of his stiff cock. The Amazons' cunts dripped with erotic pleasure as his grunts of pain were muffled by the former's sticky asshole; she edged back and enjoyed a thoroughly satisfying orgasm as she ground her victorious cunt into his face. The second Amazon then took complete control of him as the drug began to take effect; quickly, she subjected him to more twisting pain while he could still appreciate it, before having her cunt and asshole licked to orgasmic satisfaction, in honour of her part in his defeat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.