Bird of Prey
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A dominant woman runs an Equestrian centre, once owned by her husband who is no more than a prisoner in his own home. She uses his business resources well, in securing clients to please her and maintain her lifestyle.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Elaine's pussy tingled with excitement as she sat amongst her prospective victims and was not to be brow-beaten, she settled down in her new position with aplomb, despite the protestations of Fox-Janner. The other members viewed her nervously and with a certain interest; some knew of Gordon's particular interests in dominant women and had similar tendencies, their interest was very apparent within their underwear. In turn Elaine gently and casually eyed the other members as she adjusted her prim and confident form; she was expert at detecting those who would fall easily and had several targets marked already.

The dominant woman had balls tingling as she announced her natural authority in immediately forwarding a motion. She proposed the immediate allocation of new memberships via the golfing store clientele, and emphasised that this would be regardless of gender and would allow attendance on any day, as would be appropriate for the twenty-first century. Aubrey Fox-Janner was purple with rage.

"This is preposterous; we'll lose some of our most influential members if this goes ahead; women already have the freedom of the course on Saturday's." Elaine smirked and puffed out her breasts, reinforcing the identity and irresistible eventual dominance of her gender.

"Then this club will be all the better for the removal of people with such chauvinistic ideals; there are many influential women who will undoubtedly take their places." Fox-Janner lifted himself from his seat, to make himself look bigger; a reaction to the breasts which were already distracting many of his board members.

"I propose a show of hands; let's see just who would agree with it." There was much twitching amongst the members, some of whom fought to raise their arms in approval, such was their excitement at this redheaded vision, but the despotic Fox-Janner could influence their businesses which made them reluctant. Elaine swiftly selected a page from her paperwork which Penny had marked as important, pre-empting this situation. She stood and strutted round the table, showing her ample and shapely rear and black nylon-clad legs to good effect, as she passed the infuriated chairman a Maiden Downs Golf Club regulations sheet. She smiled and looked round at the members with a satisfied smile, making already stirring cocks stiffen nicely.

"The rules say that a secret ballot may be held if proposed by a board member." Cocks now stiffened to hardened erections as the dominant redhead made her move. The scent of her glorious femininity now had most of the board transfixed.

"I am a member and I DEMAND that we have a secret ballot." Relieved twitchers now smugly laid their arms to rest; these were already toying with seeing this magnificent woman on the quiet, in the hope of securing some favour; they had no idea that this would be completely on her terms, and would soon find themselves owned. Others still viewed her with a little contempt, but had a little admiration for her confidence, which pleased them in a strange way; they would soon realise what that pleasure was. A couple were already transfixed, having the tendencies that Gordon had, knowing him, and seeing him led around like that; they still foolishly believed that this could be some fanciful game, to be reversed at any point. Elaine would show those members that control was permanent.

Fox-Janner studied the paperwork he was already patently aware of, and reluctantly agreed, he had no choice. Elaine gave her ultimatum; she was not to be disappointed.

"I shall leave the room while you do just so." She picked a sheet of paper and wrote 'For', then folded it and left it in the centre of the table.

"I trust that those more human members will have the sense to write the same. I shall return after I have had a look round at the facilities I have now become a board member of" Even before Elaine had closed the door behind her, the room was in a tumult; she could hear Aubrey Fox-Janner above the rest.

"A woman! A bloody woman on my board! I shall see that Smith ruined!" He could not know that Gordon Smith was already relieved of any possible ruination; Elaine smirked with satisfaction as she thought of the feel of Gordon's tongue on her asshole and how he had submitted completely. Her pussy tingled sweetly as she thought of Fox-Janner's demise; it would be divine. As she stepped from the room a woman appeared from nowhere; petite and tired looking she grasped Elaine's hands.

"I think it's marvellous what you're doing; I'm Fox-Janner's housekeeper and I hate the bastard. His attitude is bad enough in general, but his attitude to women is deplorable; I have to do work here as well as at his monstrous house, and you should see the way he abuses the Au-pairs. Mind you, in reality, he's not 100% the domineering, all controlling male he sets himself up as; I've seen some of the kinky magazines he reads." Elaine grinned from ear to ear at this unforeseen gift and immediate ally; Fox-Janner's days in his present position looked to be numbered.

Elaine accompanied Mrs Gloria Trent around the premises; she was a woman who had become a widow at an early age and had been taken full advantage of by Fox-Janner who was her landlord. By the time the conversation was over, she had lost her tired look completely and drove home speedily in the battered hatchback car she had driven to the club so carefully, for fear of it breaking down; she could not believe the luck she'd had in meeting Elaine, who had advised her that her position in life was about to change forever. She went home to dress up for the meeting she'd been invited to at the Equestrian Centre.

Gordon was driven back to Penny's plush office where she picked up some paperwork that Gordon had to sign, the two women smiled wickedly as they told him it would be best if he signed them somewhere where they would be more comfortable, and so they drove back to Lana's house. No sooner had the car pulled into the drive when a near naked Eastern woman appeared at the door, cane in hand and beckoning the humiliated male indoors with a wagging finger. He obediently scuttled ahead as the impressively assertive Penny strutted behind him, smug at his total obedience. Gordon's cock rose as he noted Lana's Amazonian thighs and rounded buttocks in her business attire, his cock stiffened all the more as he neared the woman at the door. The see through black chiffon negligee she wore with the cane complimenting it exquisitely, had him wondering what was now in store. She strutted on black stilettos, which were the only other items she wore, into the room at the rear which gave a panoramic view of the garden, and the pole where he had been broken.

Gordon was astounded to see another male, naked but for a dog mask and dog-tail butt plug, leashed and on all fours; a dog bowl with water in it for his only refreshment. The Eastern lady gave the canine cur a stinging swipe of the cane which made a red line blush across his buttocks to accompany the mass of red lines which already existed there. Gordon's balls tingled with fear as he noticed the male's cock was cruelly caged. The smiling Penny introduced the couple.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.