Bird of Prey - Cover

Bird of Prey

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A dominant woman runs an Equestrian centre, once owned by her husband who is no more than a prisoner in his own home. She uses his business resources well, in securing clients to please her and maintain her lifestyle.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Gordon watched the pencil-skirted Penny strut into the house with her attaché case, drop this into a chair and strip. She smiled broadly as she returned across the lawn, naked, as though this were routine. Gordon's back stung like hell but his cock rose as even the scent of the three naked women took control of him now. The assertive blonde smiled down at the leashed and punished Gordon.

"Oh I do so love to have my asshole licked by a male who is about to whipped to submission. You'll feel so much better after you've signed everything over; you won't have a thing to worry about, and the shop-girls at the golf store have said they'll be delighted to see you in your new role' The three women laughed knowingly as Penny turned and spread her wobbly mature cheeks. A third dominant woman would now have her asshole licked. As Gordon took in the delicious scent and taste of Penny's hot anus, he could also taste the excitement of her womanhood, which was aroused in anticipation of seeing him whipped. He thought of how he'd been pompous and strict with the shop-girls and wondered what the three dommes had arranged for him; their laughter at Penny's announcement spoke volumes.

His cock stiffened as he began to enjoy the predicament he was in. Lana sneered as she watched the leashed and kneeling male's cock bob as he serviced her friend's asshole. She draped the waiting whip across his back.

"We'll see you masturbate now; I want you to thoroughly enjoy the taste of the whip after you've spent; we'll have total submission from you without you having too much enjoyment. Then you'll sign your life away to us; we own you now." The women sneered as Gordon wasted no time in grabbing his cock; he thought of the whipping, the girls at the shop, Elaine, Lana the delicious smell and taste of Penny's asshole, and his complete submission. He came in no time at all; Elaine and Lana laughing contemptuously at him as he shot wads of hot semen, he was ready to be whipped again. Penny giggled as his tongue probed to its full extent up her hot moist asshole, and she felt his hot semen trickle down her calves. Penny took the whip from Lana and trailed it between her legs as Gordon was made to lick his mess from her calves and ankles; she was nicely aroused now and enjoyed the feel of the whip as the defeated male, enjoyed the humiliation of licking her legs clean. She too would enjoy masturbating, as she watched him whipped. Elaine tugged anxiously at his leash when he'd licked away his semen; she was keen to see him whipped and the paperwork signed, for she had his next glorious humiliation in mind.

Gordon went almost eagerly to the post for the second time; Penny sat within his eyesight so that he may see her get the full enjoyment from seeing him flayed. She sat on a bench and brought her legs up, displaying her mature and needy cunt, which she openly nursed with her fingers as Elaine made sure his bonds were wickedly tight as he was strapped to the pole. Lana brought Penny's panties from the lounge.

"Here; you can sniff the pussy that's being pleasured whilst I enjoy punishing you." Gordon's recently spent and flaccid cock was already beginning to stiffen again as the smiling women arranged the gusset of the panties across his nose, allowing him to sample the excitement Penny's pussy had experienced on her drive to see a whipping; his whipping. Gordon now yearned for the whip, and was not disappointed as Lana expertly teased his flesh with the leather demon. Penny moaned with pleasure after seeing him lashed mercilessly at least 5 times; she pointed her toes in ecstasy as Gordon wept and snorted through her gusset; the pain and pleasure of being thrashed by a naked woman expressed in his face and cries exquisitely. Stinging, bloodied and broken, the whimpering Gordon was released from the pole, and taken on his leash on all fours to the lounge by the three women who had broken him. He was told to sign about seven documents and did so without hesitation, not attempting to read anything; he knew his old life was over. Lana and Penny sat cross-legged in the leather chairs; their nipples hard and erect with the excitement at becoming co-owners of a new business with Elaine. Elaine remained standing; her pussy buzzed excitedly as she relished her next humiliation of the kneeling and beaten male.

"We're going to take you for a nice shower now. When we come downstairs, we'll dress and take a visit to our new shop." She smiled wickedly as she pulled something made of black satin and white lace from a bag.

"You'll be wearing this Gordon; it's to help you know your new role at the shop." The women laughed as they relished his humiliation and Gordon's cock made a valiant attempt to rise as he was shown a pretty maid's outfit. He was shown no quarter in the wet-room as the women enjoyed dousing his flesh wounds with carbolic soap as he knelt squirming with the stinging pain. He remained leashed and his cock was erect and firm as he was made to soap and tend the three women who now owned him. Elaine smiled triumphantly as Gordon applied the body gel to her pussy and asshole; she kicked his balls as he did so, just for good measure. After towelling them dry and kneeling in waiting as they applied a little make-up, he was taken to the lounge once more. Elaine had something else to show him. Elaine sneered with sublime contentment as Gordon was shown a cock cage and butt plug. The women's pussies tingled as they viewed the look of horror on Gordon's face; he would now only know the pleasure of relief as and when they allowed it. This gave them a bitchy thrill which was as good as any other; Gordon was owned by them and his cock was now theirs completely too. Despite Gordon's horror, his cock remained stiff; this delighted the women further. Elaine smiled with satisfaction.

"Of course, your cock won't go in there while you're excited; we'll have your maid's dress on first, and then we'll watch you masturbate whilst wearing it ... Oh, and you'll watch too." The women smiled contentedly as Elaine strutted to a corner and wheeled a full length mirror over to where Gordon knelt; he would have the pleasure of seeing himself in a maids dress, and would watch himself masturbate as the dominant women stood over him in their business attire. The women giggled as Gordon was fitted out in the frilly maids dress; a pair of rubber panties waited with the cage and plug, whilst Gordon's cock was brought down to size. The women were delighted with his look of shame as he viewed himself in the mirror and looked at the smiling women standing behind him; there was no going back now. Elaine sniggered, being careful to ensure he could see the cage in her hand which would imprison his cock.

"Don't you dare mess on your new dress; you shall have a caning if you do. You will now masturbate." The women laughed as they watched him stroke his cock in shame as he viewed himself dressed as a maid and wondered how the plug would feel; the women were in complete control of him now. Lana sneered down at him as he stroked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.