Tumblr Sister - Cover

Tumblr Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - My sister had a posse of cheerleader friends who slept over at our house frequently. I saw the flashes of light under her door as cameras were used. Then I found some of those pictures online. Pictures of them naked. Doing things with each other. I was going to confront them. I was getting ready to do that when they snuck into my room. My sister's naked picture was right there on the screen. I knew I was screwed. I didn't realize I would be screwed literally!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

It was a lazy day. The work was done, and they'd already seen the sights. It was too cold to go swimming without working up a sweat first, which nobody was interested in doing. At the same time, it was a beautiful SoCal day. College girls are full of energy anyway, and used to there being a full schedule of things to do. So it wasn't odd that they were a little restive. Denise asked Jake for a blanket, and a direction to walk in that might yield "something pretty to look at." Beth said she'd go with her. Jake said "You can go anywhere, then, cause you'll have each other to look at." He got twin hugs, and the girls left, hand in hand. It was obvious to everybody what they intended. Jake just shook his head and sighed.

Phee said she was going for a run along the road, and invited Frankie to go with her.

"Can't," said Frankie. "Got other plans."

Danni said she'd go, and they went to get dressed for a run.

Frankie was no longer torturing Jake, who had made her get off his lap so he could cook breakfast. She was sitting next to me and torturing me, instead. Her hand was playing in my lap.

"So what are your plans?" I asked.

"Ever since I was a little girl, I had this dream, sort of, and today I'm going to live it out."

"Really? Where?" I asked.

"In the barn," she said.

"Barn?" Jake and I looked at each other.

Frankie nodded. "When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a cowgirl. I dreamed of riding a horse, and milking a cow and playing in a barn ... things like that."

"Well I'm sorry to have to bust yer bubble," said Jake. "But we ain't got no horses, and the only cow we got ain't a milker."

"That's all right," said Frankie. "When I was thirteen, I decided that I wanted to ride Tut, and milk him instead."

Frankie was like that. She just loved to shock people.

She must have been pleased when Jake spewed coffee across the table.

He recovered, getting the damp washcloth to wipe down the table. Frankie was sitting there, innocently, except that her hand was still playing in my lap.

"You do that on purpose," accused Jake.

She grinned. "I'll make it up to you. I promise."

"Don't make promises you might not keep," said Jake.

"I don't," she said.

"Then don't raise an old man's hopes," he growled.

Her hand left my lap and she stood up.

"We'll talk about this later," she said. "Right now, I'd like Tut to show me the barn. Do you have any more blankets? I hear hay can be scratchy." She blinked several times. "There is hay in the barn ... right?"

Jake groaned. "Sometimes I think yer tryin' to give me a heart attack."

"I don't want that at all," complained Frankie. "I like you, Jake!"

"That's the problem," he sighed, standing up. "I'm not at all sure I can survive you likin' me."


Frankie did exactly what she had dreamed about in the barn. She found a spot in the loft, and made a bed of hay, on which she spread the blanket. Then she stripped down and stood naked, posing in beams of sunlight that shined through small holes in the roof and walls, creating rays of suspended dust motes. She posed so that her belly was prominent, and stroked it with both hands.

"You got me pregnant," she said softly.

"I did," I said, taking off my shirt.

"You know the only thing I'm unhappy about, concerning that?" she asked.

I stopped. I hadn't been aware she was unhappy about anything.

"Keep going," she said. "It's not bad unhappy."

"How can it be unhappy, and not be bad?" I asked.

"Please get naked, Tut," she said. "I'm too horny to be doing any of this right. I promise I'm not really unhappy."

It wasn't until I was fully inserted in her, my body pushing hers deep into the straw, that she gripped me with her arms and legs and spoke again.

"The only thing I'm unhappy about, is that you can't get me pregnant again right now."


Frankie's barn fantasy was just the beginning of interesting sex that day. After our initial tryst, up in the hay loft, we lay there talking for an hour. It was just about little things, the kinds of things friends talk about, only usually not when they're naked. Eventually she sucked me back to rigidity, and climbed down to find Tucker patiently waiting for us. She had me install the blanket to one of the old horse stalls, where she did, in fact, ride me until she was satisfied and I spurted in her again. Having her ride me like that was pretty special, because that put our son or daughter right there where I could touch the outside of the living quarters. It was also pretty weird, because the dog sat and watched, as if he was going to make a report on what he saw happen to some dog council somewhere.

Then we got dressed and Tucker escorted us as we took what could only be described as the most extensive walking and sex tour of the ranch that had ever been done. We walked, hand in hand, until she found a place to kneel on the folded blanket and suck me dry. Then we walked some more until she found a high spot with a good view, and got her pussy licked until she shuddered and squealed. Tucker sat, wagging his tail. He knew what was going on, because his pink penis was fully out of its sheath.

We didn't get back until just before supper. That's because she saw the gazebo, and when she heard the story, wanted to have sex in there. She made me promise I'd tell Jake about it, but only after they left, the next morning.

The other women had used the last day to keep the washer and dryer busy so they wouldn't have to worry about that when they got back to 'the real world, ' as Beth called it. It was a lazy day for everybody, which was good, because we all needed it.

After supper Phee was thumbing through the DVDs I had collected during my military career and she pulled out Meet Joe Black, and asked about it. It turned out I was the only one who had seen it, so we cued it up and fit as many of us on the couch as would fit. That was five, and Phee stayed out intentionally so she could sit with Jake. When she sat on his lap in the big old overstuffed chair that matched the couch, Frankie called out: "Watch out for her, Jake. She's a heartbreaker."

That movie isn't one that generates a lot of chatter while it's being watched. It raises interesting questions, and presents deep issues. The acting helps. It pretty much either grabs your attention and keeps it, or you don't like it within the first fifteen minutes. At least that was my experience. I had bought the movie, so you know what camp I was in.

And the girls liked it too. So did Jake, though I did notice about half way through that his hand was resting awfully close to Phee's right breast, and was moving back and forth in what might have been an unconscious caress. Unconscious or not, by the end of the movie he was very plainly cupping that breast, and Phee neither got up, or made him move his hand.

In fact, after the movie, as we all stood and stretched, Phee called them into a huddle while we men took care of the soda glasses and popcorn bowls and other refuse from the viewing.

So I wasn't surprised when Frankie pulled me to my room and said there had been a slight change in the plan for the night.

"We're going to do something nice for Jake," she said. "And so he won't get the wrong idea, we're all going to participate. You stay right here, and keep this thing warmed up for me, because I'll be back in half an hour at the most." She patted my penis while she spoke.

Of course there was no way I was going to stay right there, staring at the door, wondering what this insane group of women was doing to my friend. Jake had been rode hard and put away wet many times, as he put it, and he had some arthritis, as well as the kind of general aches and pains that go along with getting older. But of more concern to me was the fact that they were all leaving, and Jake would have to stay here.

I didn't want him hurt.

Still, I knew these women pretty well ... and I trusted them. At the same time, I knew there was a heck of a lot about Jake that they did not know. He'd been a pretty tough man in his day. And the question was ... could I trust him? Then I thought about it. If those five women couldn't handle one horny old man, then the world was in a pretty sad state. The only thing I was worried about was that somebody might get mad. And if that happened, what had started as a sweet idea could turn into an assault.

So, I opened the door very slowly and followed my ears to the scene of the potential crime.

They had chosen to bait this particular bear in the living room. They had Jake on the couch, and were all facing him in a group. He looked a little nervous, and had his arms folded across his bony chest.

Phee spoke first.

"You have been a most gracious host this week," she said. "And we wanted to do something to thank you for your hospitality."

He harrumphed. "I worked you like slaves. An' I'm not the host anyway. This is Tut's ranch now. I know he's who you all came to see."

"All true," said Phee. "And yet, we got the added bonus of meeting you, a sweet old man we have all grown very fond of. We'd like to adopt you, if you agree."

"Adopt me?" His eyebrows rose. "As what? Yer Grandpa?" He smiled.

"Whatever," said Phee. "It really doesn't matter what you call yourself. Do you agree to be adopted?"

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.