Tumblr Sister - Cover

Tumblr Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - My sister had a posse of cheerleader friends who slept over at our house frequently. I saw the flashes of light under her door as cameras were used. Then I found some of those pictures online. Pictures of them naked. Doing things with each other. I was going to confront them. I was getting ready to do that when they snuck into my room. My sister's naked picture was right there on the screen. I knew I was screwed. I didn't realize I would be screwed literally!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

When Danni and Denise got back, there was general horseplay going on in the stock tank. No soft parts had been stroked yet. Not in the sense Frankie had been talking about. Or maybe they had. All three girls had tackled both of us men, trying to dunk us and such. And in situations like that, a man's hands might accidentally touch something soft. Same for the ladies, for that matter. But it was all still just play, though Beth did sneak a pretty good kiss while Phee and Frankie double teamed Jake. I figured she was getting warmed up for later that night.

Danni and Denise sauntered over to the tank. Tucker, who had been feeling left out because everybody except him was in the tank, greeted them like long lost family. It was obvious everybody in the tank was topless, and since that's the way they'd been when they left, it wasn't odd. Danni was the first to notice.

"You're naked!" she squealed, addressing us in a general manner.

"Yes we are!" agreed Phee.

"The guys are naked too!" said Denise.

"That's true too!" said Phee. "We're skinny dipping!"

Frankie waded over to the edge of the tank. "And Jake has a boner!" She hammed it up, and overdid it a bit, but the bare essentials of her comment, no pun intended, were true.

"Are you guys crazy?" moaned Danni. "This trip is goofy enough as it is!"

"Yeah," said Beth. "That's easy to say now that you got your turn. Come on in. The water's fine. We're all friends here."

Frankie jumped up and down in the water, exposing her naked loins.

"Jake's just one of the girls now!" she said, again being too excited.

"Except he has a penis!" she whispered as loudly as she could without actually yelling.

It took another fifteen minutes. Actually, Denise caved first, and skinned out of her clothes, diving over the edge of the tank in a perfect arc. Danni, probably not wanting to be the only one dressed, finally ordered everyone to turn away from her. We all did, and she turned her back to us. Frankie, of course, got us all quietly together at the edge of the tank and we applauded when Danni turned around, naked.

She glared. She tried to cover her body. She cursed us all. Tucker snuck up behind her and cold nosed her. I think he might have licked her pussy, but she never would admit it.

But that got her to the tank, and over the edge like an Olympic high jumper.

We frolicked for another half hour, but even with all those bodies in the water, it eventually drained the heat out of us. There was one moment where we were all lining the rim of the tank, our arms holding us up while feet kicked languidly in the middle of the tank. Everybody's arms were touching someone else's on each side. Jake was between Beth and Denise at that point, but there was no false modesty any more.

"I'm glad you came," he said into the silence.

"I bet you are," said Danni.

"Danni!" Phee warned.

Danni looked at Jake. "Sorry. I'm the bitchy one."

Jake wasn't fazed. "Well we could do with a few more bitchy ones in this world, then. Fact is I've been lonely most of my life, and I ain't been around a pretty woman, much less a whole passel of em naked, since long before my Emma died back in ninety-three. Oh, I've seen em on the street and all, but they ain't got no interest in an old, used up cowboy like me. And along come you lovelies, and you treat me like I'm family. I ain't talking about this ... I mean you showin' how gorgeous you all are. That's great, and I'll never fergit this day ... not ever. But that's not what I'm talkin' about. I'm talkin' about how nothin' else ever needs to happen, but I know you'll treat me the same way. You've made me a happy man, just by bein' yerselves, and I appreciate it."

He lapsed into silence. It was the most I'd ever heard him say at one time, and it was the most he'd ever say at one time again.

Frankie slid through the water to end up next to Jake. She slid her arm around him and pulled his wrinkled, naked body against her young, smooth one. Her right breast was clearly pressed against his side.

"I told you he was a sweetie," she reminded the others again.


Beth made her claim right after supper, by saying "I'd like to discuss something with you, Tut ... in your room ... privately."

Danni snorted.

"I got cards," said Jake. "Anybody know how to play poker?"

"I suppose you want to play strip poker," said Frankie.

"Nope," he said. "Too complicated, and I been nekkid enough fer one day. Hell fer one whole year! Nope ... just cards."

"You can teach us," said Phee.


It was poignant, in a way, with Beth that night. She was bone tired, for one thing, unused to the rigors of a day of hard labor. But what she wanted more than anything was to cuddle ... to share the closeness of lying with a man she loved. She said the same things Danni had, about having missed me, and dreamed of being able to do what we were doing.

In one sense, she talked me into getting her ready for the main event. She'd have lain there whispering things until she fell asleep, except I started doing some of the things she was whispering about.

"Sometimes I squeeze my nipples and pretend it's you sucking on them," she said.

So I gently sucked a nipple while she mewled.

"You're the first man who ever did that to me," she panted, as I changed nipples. "You were the first for everything, Tut."

I got up on my hands and knees and kissed my way down to her belly.

"Like this?" I asked, hovering over her pubic hair.

"You know you were," she gasped.

I licked and sucked her through a couple of orgasms, and then went up to lie beside her again, nibbling her cheek.

"You smell like me," she said.

"Is that bad?"

"No, because Phee smells like me too."

"And that's good?"

"That's delicious. Without you, all I have is Phee and the others."

"You go out with guys, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Well?"

She moved against me. "Don't be ridiculous."

She kissed me long and hard then, a kiss that may have lasted five whole minutes. I fingerfucked her for about half of it.

When she broke it her hips arched. "You were the first to do something else, Tut," she panted.

I crawled between wide open thighs and she guided me to her honey pot. She groaned as I slid in. She seemed awfully tight, but it was delicious being squeezed like that. Her hands guided me, making it slow.

"Phee made us all go back on the pill for this," she sighed, after an orgasm.

"Because of Frankie," I said.

"Partly."

"Why else?"

"Never mind," she said. "We were all mad at her ... Frankie I mean. It wasn't fair for her to let you do that."

"I don't understand," I said.

"Never mind," she said again. "I'm talking too much. Love me tonight, Tut. Make me feel good tonight."

I would never have believed it, but we went on like that for two hours, just moving against each other slowly and gently. She had orgasms that were both quiet and small, at least in terms of her outer actions. She'd tense up, and groan something like "Oh yeah," or "Just like that," and a couple of times "I love you, Tut." But she wasn't loud at all. And when I came, it was unintentional and unannounced. One minute I was trying to rub her clit with my pubic bone, and the next I was gasping as I jetted deep into her belly.

Ten minutes later she was dead to the world, and actually snoring.

I lay there with her for another half hour, but for some reason I wasn't sleepy. I got up and, thinking that the others were in bed by now, padded naked to the kitchen for a drink.

I was wrong about them all going to bed. Frankie and Jake were sitting on the couch, heads together, talking softly. They weren't holding hands or even sitting really close or anything, and both were completely clothed. I don't know what they were talking about ... I never asked. But it was obvious their chat had the intimacy of close friendship.

My movement drew their attention, and they both looked over at me. Feeling a little silly, I waved, and went on into the kitchen. I got a soda and popped the tab, taking a deep, bubble-filled swallow. When I went back to bed, they were still there, still whispering softly.

I wondered who Frankie was stiffing by being out there with Jake. I crept down the hall and listened at both doors of the rooms the girls had claimed as theirs.

All I heard from either of them was more soft snoring.


We finished the first half of the roof the next day, and got maybe a third of the second side done. To be honest, we were all tired, and took our time, knowing that the next day would be the end of things.

Maybe it was for that reason that Denise was in better shape than Beth had been, and eager to make up for lost time. That said, she seemed to take forever to lower those bulging, fleshy pussy lips down to engulf my prick. She liked to ride me, because she said she could get maximum penetration that way. Plus she could control the pressure on her clit by leaning forward or back. She liked to lean way over and brush her breasts in my face, playing with me by trying to evade my attempts at lip locking her nipples.

It was kind of interesting. With Danni, I had been eager to spurt in her. Danni and I made rough love, and I think spurting in her was my way of claiming her womb, to put it in cave man parlance. With Beth, spurting had been more intimate, somehow, an offer of myself that she accepted happily. With Denise, it was different yet. I had told Jake I was just their toy, and Denise came the closest to illustrating that point.

She'd already had three orgasms and was rocking slowly on top of me, when she leaned over and stared into my eyes.

"Would you be mad if I did this with somebody else?"

"I never asked you to wait for me, or save yourself for me or any of that," I said.

She sat up and rocked some more.

"There have been two," she said.

"Did you like them?"

"I guess. To be honest, I got desperate."

"I have a hard time thinking of you as desperate," I said.

"Remember that night when you shaved my pussy?"

"How could I ever forget?" I smiled.

"You stood up after you got me all clean and pretty, and you had an erection and you stroked it."

"You were scared," I said.

"I was," she admitted. "But I also knew, deep in my heart, that you'd be the first man to put his penis in me. We all did. I told you we were all in love with you," she said.

"I remember that too."

"Well, when you left, I tried to fall out of love with you. So did Beth. And we went out with other guys. But it wasn't the same."

"Of course not," I said.

"No, I mean I didn't want those guys to touch me like I want you to touch me. I let them, but it was like the first time I danced in junior high school. It was awkward and things didn't move right and it was just horribly unsatisfying."

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.