Tumblr Sister - Cover

Tumblr Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - My sister had a posse of cheerleader friends who slept over at our house frequently. I saw the flashes of light under her door as cameras were used. Then I found some of those pictures online. Pictures of them naked. Doing things with each other. I was going to confront them. I was getting ready to do that when they snuck into my room. My sister's naked picture was right there on the screen. I knew I was screwed. I didn't realize I would be screwed literally!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

There was a lot of talk when I walked in. Sometimes two or three were talking at the same time. It was pretty obvious they were upset, so I just let them all vent. They were angry. I was going off, halfway around the world if the Marines did what they told me they'd do. I would be gone for years. I would be sent to Afghanistan and be blown up. My plane would crash. Marines crawled through swamps, and I'd get bitten by a poisonous snake and die. You get the idea.

Danni and Frankie had been crying, because their eyes were all red. Phee looked hurt. The rest of them were just upset. Finally they wound down.

"What are you guys all worked up about? You've all got at least another year of school left, some of you two. It's no big deal. It's like I'm going to college, except I'm not going to college. I'm going to Australia instead. I'm going to school to learn how to speak Chinese."

"We had plans," said Phee.

"Okay you can still have plans," I said. "You don't need me for your plans."

"Yes we do!" barked Danni.

"Well you sure couldn't tell it by the way you've been acting the last year," I said. I admit I was a little disgusted. I had a suspicion that that herpes rumor just might have had a little help from some of the girls in my room. I hadn't found anybody yet who would confirm it, though.

"You're not supposed to leave!" moaned Beth. "You're supposed to stay here."

"And do what?"

They got surly then. I could sense frustration.

"I told you guys," said Danni, wearily.

"Don't you say that!" shouted Frankie. She calmed, with visible effort. "Don't you dare say that."

Danni tossed one hand in the air and looked disgusted.

"How long will you be gone?" asked Denise.

"It's a four year enlistment," I said. "But I get vacation every year, and can come home sometimes."

"Four years?" Beth made it sound like four decades.

"Why do you guys care?" I blurted. "None of you do anything with me anymore anyway!"

Nobody said a word. Most of them didn't even look at me.

"Come on," said Phee. "We have things to talk about."

They left, going through the bathroom to Phee's room.

Somehow I knew I wasn't invited.


I have to admit I hoped somebody would come slide into bed with me that night. I even slept nude, just in case.

But I had a full night of deep, refreshing, uninterrupted sleep. The girls ignored me again in the morning, and they all left to go about their individual business. Phee left with Danni, and spent most of the day gone. When she got back, she went to her room and came out only for supper.

You can imagine, therefore, how shocked I was when she walked into my room naked as I was reading. It was about ten, and while our parents were already in bed, they might not yet be asleep. Dad did a lot of reading in bed too.

She came and stood by the bed. I looked her over. She'd ripened up some over the last year, and her breasts were more full. Her pubic cleft seemed bigger or more full too, somehow.

She looked good.

I moved over and whipped the sheet back in invitation.

"Take off your shorts," she said.

I did.

"Are there still condoms under your T shirts?" she asked.

I blinked, and then nodded.

She went to my dresser and lifted the shirts out, peering into the drawer. Then she replace the shirts and came back to my bed.

Her hands were empty.

"There are the same number there were the last time I saw them," she said.

"I haven't used any," I said, carefully.

"Would you turn the light out, please?" she asked, very politely.

I did, and she got in bed and cuddled up to me.

"We had this stupid dream that you'd be there for us," she said softly.

"I don't understand."

"We were all going to get on the pill next year," she said. "We thought you'd go to the Vo Tech or something, or get a job ... maybe have your own place."

"I'm glad you're here," I said. "I've missed this more than you'll ever know." I squeezed her. "But that's the stupidest thing I ever heard of, Phee."

"I know," she sighed. "Danni kept telling us we were stupid."

"I gathered."

"But she would have gone to see you too if it would have worked out."

"I'm flattered."

"You don't understand, Tut," she said.

"Explain it to me."

"We love you. We really love you. We all want you. And we love you so much we were willing to wait until we could have you."

"Oh," I said softly.

"I could wait a year for you, Tut. We all could. We had it all worked out. Frankie was going to get on the pill first, because her mom told her that if she'd wait until she was seventeen, no questions would be asked. But we knew her mom would tell the other moms, and that they'd all get nervous, because if Frankie was on the pill, then we should all be on the pill. All the moms know we do things together."

I felt a tear drop onto my shoulder. It was hot.

"But I don't think I can wait four years, Tut."

I squeezed her again.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this, but there are other guys, Phee."

"Not for us," she said.

Drama. Teenaged girls are experts at it. I was only eighteen, but I already knew that. And there's nothing you can do but let them work through it, and then help pick up the bloody pieces.

On the other hand, it made me feel really good that they all felt like that. As silly as it was to think that kind of thing could have worked ... it made me feel good that they'd dreamed it.

"I'm sorry," I said. "If I had known, I wouldn't have joined up." I wasn't sure I actually meant that. The fact was that I was excited about heading out into the big unknown and giving a go at slaying a dragon or two. By the same token, if I'd known I might get to have sex with all the girls again ... who knows?

"I'm going to tell Mom I need to be on the pill now," said Phee.

"She'll freak," I said.

"I don't care. All I have are a few short weeks, and I'm not going to waste them."

"I think it takes a month for the pill to take effect," I said.

"Then you can use the condoms," she whispered. I could hear the hope in her voice.

"Okay," I said.

She rolled over on top of me, rubbing her whole body against me like she was trying to clean mud off of her or something. It was delightful.

"But not tonight," she said.

I felt her heat slide down to cover my penis. It was the most beautiful thing I'd felt in over a year.

We made love for over an hour, before I lost it and flushed her full.


We did take precautions the rest of the time before I left for basic. The last thing I needed now was to ruin Phee's life as I was starting a new chapter in my own. To say she put the time she had left to good use is to put too fine a point on it. We made love at least four times a week for the three weeks before I left. Only on the last night did we fail to use protection. That night she demanded that I leave the condom off.

"You're leaving me tomorrow, and I want you to leave something in me to remember you by," she said, grasping me tightly as we did what we had now perfected with each other. I knew exactly how to touch her, and what to say, and how to move to bring her to an orgasm. I had control now, and could last for at least three of her orgasms, before I needed my own relief.

"I'd love to leave some of me in you, but not as a baby," I panted.

"I know," she sighed. "I'm not worried about that right now."

"Well, in that case," I huffed, "here you go."

"Mmmmm," she said as she felt the hot jets enter her. "That will do for starters."


I won't go into all the details of what basic was like. I'm sure you've heard the stories. Nor will I describe what it was like to learn and become fluent in the four primary dialects of the Chinese language: Mandarin, Wu, Cantonese, and Min. To say it was a lot of work would be the understatement of the century. All of it together was an education in life, in understanding my body, and it's capabilities, and in learning that one of the strongest "muscles" in the body is the brain. I learned a lot about myself and the world. And about all I had time to do for the next two years was what the Marine Corps required of me. I now understood why Marines were so blatantly proud. It's a motherfucker to make it through. I saw a lot of people wash out along the way.

I did see the girls one more time before I went overseas. It was after boot camp, and before the Defense Language Institute, which is what they call the DOD language school in California. I had already changed, which I was happy about, in terms of my physical condition, and worried about when I realized I was going to meet with a bunch of high school girls when I was home on leave. I only took a week of leave, based on my Gunny's advice. He said spending too long among civilians had a tendency to make one soft, and they had just spent what seemed like a year toughening us up.

But they were just themselves. They fawned over me, and flirted with me, and generally made me feel good. We had a good time. They had planned things. I was again flattered when I found that all of them had, in fact, managed to get on birth control, and that they did it specifically for me, for this leave. They also all planned to put that protection to good use in sending me off to California.

Frankie and Denise each told their parents they were spending the night at each other's house, and then spent that night instead with me in a motel. I stayed out all night and just smiled when Mom asked me where I'd been.

"None of your business," I said, smiling. She flushed bright red, but didn't push it.

Danni came over to spend the night with Phee, and spent it in my room. The next night it was Beth. And the other nights, of course, were for Phee.

Then it was time to go and they almost blew the whole deal because they all showed up to say goodbye and cried their eyes out. I think the only reason my parents didn't catch on was because Phee was crying just as hard as the rest of them, so they thought the girls were crying because Phee was crying.

Language school kicked my ass. It just did. It was the hardest thing I ever did in my entire life. But it was also rewarding, and it would serve me my entire life as well.

Australia would take another whole book to describe. The people were great, the food was great, the scenery was great. Everything was great. I loved every minute of it there. I worked hard too, because we did intercept duty in Darwin, listening to broadcasts and other feeds that were in Chinese, and pulling out the intel that was useful for military planning for both the United States and our allies.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.