Tumblr Sister - Cover

Tumblr Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - My sister had a posse of cheerleader friends who slept over at our house frequently. I saw the flashes of light under her door as cameras were used. Then I found some of those pictures online. Pictures of them naked. Doing things with each other. I was going to confront them. I was getting ready to do that when they snuck into my room. My sister's naked picture was right there on the screen. I knew I was screwed. I didn't realize I would be screwed literally!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

The girls had snuck into the bathroom and peeked, of course. I found out from Frankie, later.

And that's because Frankie demanded that Phee invite her over for a "private sleepover" the next week. I had forgotten all about what Denise had said about how eager Frankie was. Frankie was so un-eager verbally, that that's all that had ever sunk in. To be honest, when Phee told me "Frankie wants to come over, so be ready," I still didn't believe we'd have sex.

And I was sure I was right because when Frankie rang the bell that night, I was the one who answered the door and let her in.

"Hi, Tut," she said, brightly, and then sailed past me like I didn't even exist.

We had supper, during which Frankie said maybe two things to me, and talked incessantly to my parents and Phee. Then it was Frankie who said "We're going to Phee's room. Secret, confidential girl stuff, so hold all our calls." She grinned, and my Dad chuckled, and off they went.

Dad had a meeting, and Mom said she had some sewing to do, so I turned on Netflix and found a movie to watch.

Again, Phee showed up and said "What's wrong with you?! Frankie came over to see you, not me!"

Still, there was no clue that this would be a momentous evening, because when I got to my room, Frankie was there, but all she did was give me the best blow job of my life. She loved to suck dick, did Frankie. At least she loved to suck mine. And she had that deep throat thing down to perfection. Like I said ... the next best thing to a warm, willing pussy...

I didn't go back to the movie when she left to go to Phee's room. Which was good, because an hour later she came back and sucked my dick again. Oh, there were kisses and making out that went with it, but basically, that's why she was there. She swallowed her second helping, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"You taste so good!" she gushed. "I'll be back."

She left again, and I lay there, stunned. She was coming back? My penis felt like it had gotten stuck in a vacuum cleaner, and she was going to want more?

But she didn't come back until midnight. And this time ... she was naked. Phee was with her, also naked.

"You guys will kill me," I whimpered.

"Coward," giggled my sister.

They double teamed me, sucking me to a full hard. Then Frankie said "As of ten minutes ago, I was sixteen years old, Tut. Wish me happy birthday!"

"Happy birthday," I panted. "Sweet sixteen and been kissed a lot!" I grinned.

Calmly, she stood up, climbed on the bed like it was a couple of steps, and straddled my hips.

"Sweet sixteen and never been fucked," she said, her face completely serious. "Guess what I want for my birthday, Tut."

I know I must have looked pretty funny, because she laughed. It was a carefree, easy laugh, with no edge whatsoever of fear, or worry, or nervousness in it. She squatted. Phee grasped my cock and aimed it for her friend.

And Frankie Sykes slid down onto her very first penis.

"Shit!" said Phee, suddenly. "The condom!"

Frankie was sitting very still. She was also holding her breath.

"Ow," she said in a small voice. She let her breath out and took another one. "That fucking hurt!"

"Sorry?" I panted.

"The condom, Frankie," said Phee, going to my dresser and getting one.

"Right," said Frankie. She raised up and the pressure around my cock vanished. But then she sank back down again.

"Hmmmm. It's not so bad the second time."

"Get off him, Frankie," said Phee. "Put the condom on him."

"Okay," said Frankie. And she did. She stood up. "You do it," she said to Phee.

Phee didn't argue. She was an expert at it by now. There was no banana in the world that had a chance if she ever became a sex ed teacher.

"There!" she announced, proudly. She held it again while Frankie sank slowly back down and impaled herself again.

Frankie made a sound in her throat. But then she looked at Phee. "I think I'll be okay now."

"Okay, then," said Phee. "I'll just leave you two lovebirds alone."

Phee left, closing the bathroom door quietly. Frankie leaned forward and rocked her hips.

"Much better," she said softly. She reached down and rubbed at the top of her split, where my penis had stretched her. "Mmmmm, that feels good," she sighed.

"You want me to be on top?" My voice was strained. She was just sitting there, really, and I was fired up by now.

"No," she said. "Hang on a minute. She stood up again and leaned over. She pulled the condom off like she'd done it a hundred times. She extended it to my face.

"Hold that a minute," she said.

I reacted by instinct and raised a hand. Next thing I knew I was holding a limp, slimy condom and she was sinking down onto my naked penis again.

"Much better," she murmured. She pointed at the condom, hanging from my fingers. "I don't like those. Get rid of it, please."

"Frankie," I said, getting ready to argue with her.

"I want to show you something," she said, interrupting me. "Did you know Danni and I took belly dancing lessons?"

"No?" I said, wondering what the heck was going on.

"They teach you about muscles most women don't even know they have," she said. It sounded like I was going to get a lecture from a naked girl who was sitting on my hips, with my penis up in her belly. And this just happened to be a girl who had, on numerous occasions, publicly sworn she would never, ever let my penis in her! How much weirder could it get?

"One set is called the kegel muscles," she said. "I'll let you feel them."

And then the most amazing, astounding thing happened. That invisible hand Phee had inside her, that jerked me off when we were making love? Well Frankie had one too ... except this one was on steroids! It grabbed my prick and it was just like a real hand, sliding up and down. I raised my head. She was sitting perfectly still, other than the fact that her belly was rippling. And she had a big, shit-eating grin on her face.

"Damn, Frankie," I gasped.

"You like that?" Her grin stayed fixed. "I've been practicing on a carrot for months, just for this."

"Damn, Frankie!" I groaned. "You better stop."

"Stop? Ohhh no, Thutmose, the mighty. I'm not going to stop."

"I'm gonna cum!" I gasped.

"You better," she said, her own voice strained now.

"What are you doing?" I choked. I wasn't going to last another thirty seconds.

"I'm doing what I've wanted to do since I was twelve, you big prick. I've been in love with you since I was eight. But you never paid any attention to me except to tease me. And now you fucked every one of the rest of them before you fucked me. Even Phee! And now they all get to have you. But you use condoms with them, and you'll never stick your nasty baby making penis in me again if it has anything on it. Every time we do this, it's going to be just like this, or we'll never do it again. Do you understand me?"

I did not, in fact, understand her. Not even a little bit. But I was in no mood to argue about it. So I hissed "Yesssss" and did the same thing to Frankie I had done to all of them. I contaminated her pure femininity with nasty old male sperm.

Then and only then did she relax and fall forward to hold my face with her hands and kiss me. She kissed me several times, before she whispered "I love you, Thutmose."

And I whispered back, "You're as insane as the rest of them."

She kissed me again. "Isn't it grand?" She grinned. "Next time you can be on top."

Next time turned out to be at two in the morning. Her oral affections, it seems, had been a test to determine my recharge time. And, true to form, when she crawled in with me, she wanted me bareback, and on top.

I know I should have refused. I know I was irresponsible. I know I was foolish. But it was glorious. There was something about being welcomed in that way that made it extra hot.

It was just as hot at six, when she came back for thirds.

And I slept until ten, when Phee came in and counted the condoms and woke me up.

"Tut!" she barked, shaking me like an earthquake. "There are too many here!"


Phee was so mad at me that that she stopped inviting the girls over. That was to punish me, but it didn't go over very well with the girls, especially Frankie, who said that the issue of protection was her business, and nobody else's. That's all she'd say about it, but she was mad at me for telling Phee what she'd said during what she called "our private time." Meanwhile, the rest of the girls were mad about the fact that Frankie had, in fact, lost her virginity, and they weren't there to see it. Or at least participate in it vicariously by peeping while it happened.

So everybody was mad.

Which meant the sex came to a screeching halt.

Which was probably good, because at the rate I was going, somebody was going to get pregnant, and then the whole world would implode.

But Phee was miserable. They all were, but they weren't hanging out any more to be able to share and help each other out and all that touchy feely stuff girls do. They met at practice and the games, of course, but all that could be performed in steely silence. Cooperation in stunts doesn't require friendly chat.

And somehow, all the blame for just about everything drifted towards me, until the girls wouldn't even acknowledge my existence at school.

Phee, of course, stopped sneaking into my room.

It was a social cancer, and it was killing relationships.

Who would have thought the cure for cancer was Roberta Phillips?

She sat down with me at lunch one day, about a week before school was out. I hadn't talked to her since she was banned from the group, and sent their pictures to that guy who posted them on his tumblr site.

"What's up?" she said, as if we were the best of friends. I tried to remember the last time she'd said a word to me, and couldn't. She hadn't talked to me at any of the sleepovers. She was a junior too, like me, but we didn't have any classes together.

"Not much. What's up with you?" I responded carefully.

"Looks like Danni's little clique has finally broken up," she said, inspecting her pizza and picking a piece of green pepper off of it.

"Danni's clique," I said. I thought that was interesting. I'd always thought it was Phee's clique.

"It was inevitable," she said. "They're all bitches. Even your sister ... no offense."

"None taken," I said, instinctively knowing that was the "correct" response.

"How come you never went out with Danni?" she asked casually. It was much too casual, and it raised the hairs on the back of my neck.

I knew the right answer to that one too. "Why would I want to go out with a sophomore?"

She smiled. It was an evil smile. She'd always had an evil smile.

"So why didn't you ever ask me out? I'm not a sophomore," she said.

I was saved from having to answer that question when Phee sat down next to me.

"Hi, Tut," she said, as if nothing whatsoever was wrong. She looked at Roberta. "Hi, skanky bitch who put our pictures on the internet."

Roberta grinned that evil grin again. "You found them! I'm so pleased." Then she frowned. "But I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. And before my reputation is tarnished by being seen with an internet slut, I think I'd better go sit somewhere else." She got up and walked away, carrying her tray.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.