Tumblr Sister - Cover

Tumblr Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My sister had a posse of cheerleader friends who slept over at our house frequently. I saw the flashes of light under her door as cameras were used. Then I found some of those pictures online. Pictures of them naked. Doing things with each other. I was going to confront them. I was getting ready to do that when they snuck into my room. My sister's naked picture was right there on the screen. I knew I was screwed. I didn't realize I would be screwed literally!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I'm not a poet or anything, but some things that happen in your life make you think in poetic terms. When Danni sank down on me and my penis dug deep into her belly, it was like she painted the room in splashes and wide swaths of astonishment. Not the least of those who were drenched with that paint was me.

"Ohhh shit," she grunted, as I felt the tip of my cock hit something hard inside her, just like was in Phee. The pressure around my cock was even tighter than Phee had been. It was, in fact, almost painful, because my foreskin had been stretched backwards cruelly.

"Danni!" squealed Phee and Denise at the same time.

"Ohhh fuck," whispered Frankie.

I stared up into Danni's face and as she clearly said "Ooops!" I could see very clearly this had been no mistake.

"Get off him!" yelped Denise.

But Danni didn't move. She finally broke the silence.

"No."

"Danni?" That was Phee again, and it wasn't a question. It was a warning.

"I don't care," said Danni, and I felt a tentative ripple around my shaft as she experimented with internal muscles that had never been used like this before. "If you can have it ... I want it too."

"Oh shit," said Phee, and covered her eyes.

"What?" Frankie chirped.

"Yes!" said Beth. "What do you mean ... if she can have it?"

It was Denise who got it first. But her reaction was strange. "Phee! You bitch! You promised we'd all agree!"

"It just happened!" wailed Phee. "I didn't plan it!"

"You did it?" gasped Frankie, as she understood. "With Tut?!"

Danni's hips jerked forward. She leaned over and put her hands beside my head, staring down into my eyes. Her belly did this impossible roll, like a belly dancer does, and it felt like a hand had stroked my prick up and down.

"You're in me, Tut," she whispered, clearly dazed.

I flexed my cock. I don't know why, but I did. My hands came up to cup and mold her breasts. It was just instinct, but then I rolled her nipples, because Phee had liked that so much.

"You bastard," she whispered.

"I didn't do this," I said back.

"Oh yes you did," she responded, her voice rough.

And then she started jerking her hips. I thought she was going to tear my cock off at the root, but she finally established a rhythm and I saw the shock in her eyes as her very first orgasm with a penis in her appeared so quickly and so effortlessly. She couldn't believe it, and when it hit her, the grimace on her face made me worry at first. Then she fell on my chest and her hips humped. That's all I can call it. They just kept up this rapid humping motion, moving them only a few inches, as she came hard on my penis.

"Ohhh Tut," she whined in my ear.

She was happy. There was no doubt about it.

And when a woman is happy like that ... I spurt.


When Danni dug her toes into the bed beside my hips and flexed her thigh muscles, there was a wet, squelching sound as she pulled herself off of me. A long, thick line of white connected her pussy lips to my cock until my penis flopped over and the string broke. They all stared as evidence of her fertilization appeared and dropped to splat wetly on my flaccid penis, from whence it came.

"Damn," sighed Frankie.

"What did you do?" Denise's voice sounded shaky. Her head turned to look at Phee. "What did you do?"

Phee was pale, and looked away.

"I'm not sorry!" Danni tried to sound tough, but her voice shook as she stepped down off the bed. "I'm not sorry," she said again. Maybe she was trying to convince herself.

"That was so hot!" said Frankie.

"I suppose you want to try it," snapped Denise.

"No fucking way!" said Frankie. "But it was sure cool to see."

"What happened to us?" complained Denise. "We had an agreement. Now two of you have broken it!" She looked at Phee again. "I especially can't believe you did it!"

"Bull," said Danni, who had her fingers blocking the release of more of my semen. "You knew she was turned on by Tut. She's admitted it before."

"I thought she was trying to make us feel better for the way we felt about him!"

"Well, I knew how she felt about him," said Danni. "She felt about him the same way I feel about him. That's why I had to do it. I watched him, making you feel good, and I couldn't stand it because I knew how good he made Phee feel, and I had to feel that too."

"Yes," said Beth, speaking for the first time. "Let's talk about how you knew Phee did her brother ... and the rest of us didn't."

"That's my fault," said Phee. "I made her promise."

"Why?" Beth sounded hurt.

"I don't know," wailed Phee. "It wasn't supposed to happen! I didn't mean for it to happen. He's my brother! I was afraid of what you'd say!"

It was quiet for long moments as the girls seemed to reflect on that.

"So ... what was it like?" asked Frankie.

Both Beth and Denise shot her dirty looks.

"What? It happened. We can't unscrew them. And we have talked about this ... with this boy!"

"You have?" I couldn't keep the pleased sound out of my voice.

"Shut up!" snarled at least three of them, in chorus.

"When we talked about that it was theoretical," said Denise. "As I recall, Beth asked that if we were going to do it, would we do it with Tut?"

"And everybody said yes," said Danni.

"Except me," said Frankie.

"We know you'll never do it," snapped Danni. "You don't count."

"Hey!" I said loudly. I sat up. "Friends don't say stuff like that."

"Well she won't," complained Danni.

"Whether she ever has sex or not is her business," I said. "But don't tell her her opinion doesn't count."

"Who promoted you to having a say in things?" asked Beth, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"You did, when you agreed to kiss me," I shot back.

She didn't look happy, but she didn't say anything else either.

"Well Frankie's not doing it ... and I'm not either," said Denise. She was clearly mad.

"Nobody said you had to," said Danni. "Why are you so pissed off, anyway. If you don't want to, fine!"

"We were supposed to do it together!" yelled Denise.

"Shhhhhhh!" went Phee. "You want my parents in here?"

"We couldn't all have sex with him at the same time anyway," said Beth.

Denise ignored her. "I'm just mad, Phee," she said. "Frankie was the first to kiss him. Danni was the first to jerk him off. You were the first to fuck him. How come I never get to be first at anything?"

"He picked you to describe first," said Beth. "It's me who never gets to do anything first."

Denise turned a frosty visage on her friend. "He touched your pussy with his dick first. He said he thinks about getting you pregnant! You want to be first with that, Beth?"

"Okay, okay. You're first for whatever happens next." Beth gave up.

"What else can happen?" Denise was clearly going to remain unhappy.

"I have an idea," I said.

Five female faces turned to stare at me. I expected to be yelled at, but nothing happened.

"What?" said Phee.

"Denise has the prettiest pussy," I said. "The only thing that could make it prettier is if she was shaved."

"Phee and Danni are already shaved," Denise reminded me darkly.

"Yes, but they weren't shaved by me," I said.

It was quiet for a long time until Beth broke the silence.

"Her first ... and then me."

For some reason they all looked at Frankie.

"He's not getting near me with a razor," she said firmly. "No fucking, and no cutting off my bush. I'll suck his dick all day long, but not any of that other stuff."

Then they all looked at Denise.

She looked around, ending up with me.

"Well ... I do have a new bikini that's going to require I do something ... down there."

"I'll go get a razor and some gel," said Phee.

"What? Now?" Denise sounded rattled.

"Why not now?" asked Danni, her voice over sweet.

"I'm just not ready," said Denise.

"Well you better get ready if you want to be first," said Beth, making it clear she intended to forge ahead.

"I suppose you have a new bikini too," said Denise, darkly.

"No, but after tonight I'm gonna go buy one."

Frankie laughed. "Hurry up. I can't wait to see what you feel like smooth."

"You are such a slut!"

The kidding went on until Phee got back with the can of gel, some scissors and a new razor still in the package.

There was some confusion as to how to proceed. We couldn't move the whole party to the big bathroom that had the shower in it. It would be too obvious to the parents when a whole gaggle of girls, some of them naked, all trooped in there. Not to mention their naked son scampering in as well. And our bathroom just had a small sink and toilet. In the end, Beth sat behind Denise, supporting her in a half-sitting position, while Frankie and Danni each held a leg, pulling her thighs apart. With her ass on the edge of the bed, I had unfettered access to her girly parts. Phee made me wait to start until she went quietly to the kitchen and got a bowl, which she filled with warm water in our bathroom.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.