Tumblr Sister - Cover

Tumblr Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My sister had a posse of cheerleader friends who slept over at our house frequently. I saw the flashes of light under her door as cameras were used. Then I found some of those pictures online. Pictures of them naked. Doing things with each other. I was going to confront them. I was getting ready to do that when they snuck into my room. My sister's naked picture was right there on the screen. I knew I was screwed. I didn't realize I would be screwed literally!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

You wouldn't think that a teenaged boy who was facing five naked teenaged girls would consider himself to have problems. But I did. In fact, I had several problems.

First, I was having palpitations of the heart, which was pounding and dancing in my chest, making me worry that I might set some kind of record for being the youngest person in the world to have a heart attack.

Second, they had stipulated that, if they were going to be naked, I had to be naked too. They had also demanded that I not touch myself in any way.

Third, they had added the requirement that, as well as describing them, I had to also describe what I wanted to do with them.

I had to clear my throat three or four times before I could speak.

"This could get a little graphic," I said weakly.

"That's okay," said Denise.

Phee was holding a can of Diet Coke, and I went to her and took it. I took a swig and handed it back. I looked at her breasts, and then back at her face. She had a little half smile on her face and I was amazed that we were able to pull off acting semi normal.

"I'm going to start with you, Denise," I said.

She looked back at me, wide eyed. The girls moved away from her, so she was alone in the middle of the crowd. I gazed at her body. Don't ask me where this came from, but somehow it was easier to just stare into her eyes while I talked. Oh, I looked at the rest of her too, my eyes roaming all over her naked skin, but my eyes always went back to hers, like they were the eyes of the "guy" I was talking to about her.

"They had a late practice for the cheerleaders the other night and I managed to sneak into the locker room after it was over," I said, my voice soft and conspiratorial. "I saw Denise Brandon in there, taking a shower. You know the one. She's the freshman, with the blond hair. She's one of the ones they put on the top of the pyramid. Well guess what? She's a natural blond. Her pussy hair is so light..."

I swallowed. This was unbelievable. She was staring at me with this look of rapt attention on her face.

"Is this too graphic?" I whispered.

She only shook her head.

"Her pussy hair is so light that you can see right through it. You know how some women just have a camel toe, with a split and two rounded outer pussy lips? Not Denise. Her inner pussy lips stick out. They're not floppy, though. It's more like her pussy is some kind of sexual fruit that got ripe and split open and the pink insides are bulging out."

Denise's hand went to cover the part of her body I was describing.

"It looks delicious," I said, staring right into her eyes. "They're the kind of pussy lips you just know you could suck into your mouth and almost chew on."

"Oh damn," I heard one of the girls sigh. I ignored that.

"Her titties are small, but they look perfect on that body. They're perfectly round, and they ride high on her chest. Her nipples are pink, like somebody put lipstick on them or something. I wanted to suck those nipples. Even with those smallish breasts, her shape is perfect. She's strong, but you can't see the muscles. I had to stop myself from running in there and doing her right there, man."

I stopped. I could feel my face getting hot. I swallowed and looked around.

"Was that okay?" I asked.

"Are guys really that crass?" That was Danni.

"It was a reasonable facsimile of how guys commonly talk." I waited to see if she had more to say. She just frowned.

"I don't suppose anybody wants to be next," I said.

I was astonished when Beth raised her hand. She only raised it as high as her shoulder, but she raised it. Frankie, who was sitting hip to hip with her, moved over and sat hip to hip with Denise. They put an arm around each other. There was nobody on the other side of Denise, so that left her alone. I moved up to her and bent over to touch each of her knees with the fingertips of opposite hands. I exerted just a little pressure to move her knees apart.

"I need to see," I said softly.

She swallowed, and let her knees drift apart.

I've described Beth to you, but I hadn't to her, so bear with me if I repeat myself. The same thing will happen with Frankie.

I looked into Beth's eyes.

"I went on vacation and snuck onto a nude beach, where I met this girl named Beth. She was hot. Everything about her was hot. She had long, black hair that she wore in a pony tail, but there was nothing girlish about that. She was all woman. Of course the first thing I looked at were her jugs, because they were amazing. She's top heavy, but it looks fantastic on her, and she's got these dark brown nipples the size of my little finger. The first thing I thought of was that she had twins somewhere that were sucking on those nipples four times a day. I found out she was sixteen, and couldn't believe it. She looked twenty. She had wide hips and thick, black hair on her pussy that covered up the good parts. Except then as she was lying there on her towel, she spread her legs. Her pussy lips were red, man, like she'd been rubbing them (I found out later they had all masturbated before the let me come into the room. They were trying to regulate their own feelings.) She's short, and muscular, but it looks good on her, like a gymnast. But lying there on that towel, with her legs spread, I just wanted to lie down on her like she was a bed. You could use breasts like those for a pillow. What's that? No, she didn't have any babies. Just seeing her like that made me want to give her one, though."

I blinked. I hadn't meant to say that. My eyes jittered to the sides and then back, just in time to see her swallow and close her legs.

"She has a boyfriend, though, and he's a bruiser, so I had to leave her alone."

I had no idea why I had just said that.

"I don't have a boyfriend," she whispered.

"Right," I said.

"What a bunch of hokum," muttered Danni.

"Shut up, Danni," said Phee.

I looked at the remaining three girls. Frankie had to be next. I faced her, and Denise kind of hopped over her, to embrace Beth instead. The ease and familiarity with which these two naked girls clasped each other said volumes about how close they were ... or had been in the past. While naked, I mean. Frankie looked at me with huge eyes.

"My sister has these sleepovers," I said. "And she always invites this girl named Frankie. She's a freshman, but she's one of those chicks that's too cute to be real, you know? Like she was the tomboy you used to play baseball with, but then suddenly she grew up and you wanted to see her naked. Anyway, one night I snuck around the outside of the house and peeked in the window of my sister's room, and I did see Frankie nude. She looks young, with freckles that cross over her chest, and those kind of puffy nipples on smallish breasts that look like the perfect mouthful. You know how sometimes you can't tell the nipple from the areola? Hers are like that, but they puff out perfect for sucking on. I know I could make her squeal if I could get my mouth on those nipples. Anyway, she's strong, but a little bony. But that's okay, because she looks light enough you could pick her up and let her sink down on your bone ... you know? Like she could just hang there on your dick while you danced or something, until you lost it and pumped her full."

Frankie gasped at this point, but she kept staring at me.

"If you'd been around her, you'd know she dyes her hair these wild, crazy colors, and she changes it like every month or so. That night she had purple hair. But her pussy hair didn't match. It was brown. If she was my girlfriend, I'd talk her into dying her pussy hair too. Or maybe shaving it off. She'd look hot that way. What's that? No, I wouldn't call her a beauty queen. But like I said, she's cute, and I bet she'd be loyal, and passionate, and as crazy in bed as her hair color is. Who wants one of those supermodel wannabes when you can have a girl who'll wear you out in bed? Besides, I have a feeling she just hasn't hit her stride physically yet. Give her a few years and she'll fill out and knock your socks off."

I stopped. Somehow Frankie was different than the others.

"How was that?" I asked her, up front.

"Not what I expected," she said. "But okay."

"Good. I'm glad. I'm not too good at this," I said.

"Yes you are," said Beth.

I turned my head to Danni.

"Do Phee next," she said, her voice tense.

"I can't do Phee," I said. "She's my sister. That would be incest."

Don't ask me. I have no idea why I said that.

"I can't do this," Danni said, tersely.

"Sure you can," I said, easily. "You're the tough guy in the group. You know that, and I know that. You eat guys like me for breakfast."

"Shut up, Danni," said my sister, and shoved Danni to the edge of the bed. The other girls got up to let her get off the bed.

"Just stand right here," I said, pulling her away from the bed. I walked around her. I could tell she wanted to cover her breasts, because her hands jerked where they were hanging at her sides.

"You know how there are these beautiful girls?" I asked, walking around her. "The ones that you dream of going out with, or making out with, but you know there's no way in hell it will ever happen, because she's too good looking? I met one of those girls the other day."

I kept walking around her.

"She's a model. She was doing a photo shoot for a magazine called Young Naked Teens."

"Give me a break," said Danni.

"Shut up, Danni," intoned Phee.

"She said she was eighteen, and she looked eighteen, but I found out she's really only sixteen. I wanted to shoot myself when I found out she was jail bait, because it ruined a perfectly good fantasy. What's that? Did I see her naked? Yeah, I did. They thought she was legal, and they took hundreds of pictures of her. They couldn't stop. She was that good looking. What? Sure, I'll describe her. She's tall, like a volleyball player, with brown hair, the kind with natural gold highlights in it. She's slim too. Her breasts aren't really all that big, maybe thirty-sixes, but because she's so tall and slim, they look big. She has those pale nipples, set on pale areolas, the kind it's hard to see, which just makes you want to get closer. What? No hair down there. None at all. It made me hard just looking at those bare pussy lips. Hell yes I wanted to fuck her. But she's way out of my class. She's going to end up with some millionaire, living in a penthouse with everything she could ever want. That's how good looking she is. I'd be happy if those long legs were wrapped around just my head. I know that shaved pussy tastes like honey, and if that was all I could ever get a taste of, I'd be a happy man into my old age."

I stopped. I was behind her. I looked at her ass.

"She's got an ass to kill for too," I said.

She turned, then, and pushed me hard with both hands. She stood there, leaning slightly forward, her feet spread shoulder's width apart, like she was about to either attack, or take off running. Her eyes were wild.

"Come here, baby," said Phee softly.

Danni turned her head, and then sort of leapt and fell toward my sister. Phee gathered her into her arms and kissed her neck. They looked like lovers, and one was comforting the other. But Danni wasn't crying. She was just breathing hard.

"Now Phee," said Beth. I looked at her and her eyes glittered back at me.

I swallowed. My cock suddenly called to me and I gripped it automatically.

"Don't touch that!" barked Denise.

I jerked my hand away. Phee was ignoring me, and still murmuring things into Danni's hair. Danni had gotten curled up, and was kind of half on, half off Phee's lap. Again, the familiar closeness was inescapable. These two girls had hugged each other naked before ... many times.

"Hey!" It was Frankie, who had adopted a false, deep voice. It would have been funny, except there was nothing funny about what was happening. "Hey, Tut," she said again, obviously trying to pretend to be a boy.

"What?"

"You ever see your sister naked?"

I saw what she was trying to do. It was crazy, but then so was the whole situation.

"What kind of question is that?" I responded.

"I think she's hot," said Frankie's deep voice. "So ... have you ever seen her naked?"

"I'm not telling you that," I said.

"Come on, man," said Frankie. "I just want to know what she looks like. I won't tell anybody. You've seen her naked. I know you have."

"Sure I have, but I shouldn't tell you about it."

"Come on, man!" This time it was Beth, speaking as deeply as she could. "I bet she's hot, naked. Is she hot, naked?"

They weren't going to let up.

"Yeah," I said softly. "She is."

"I knew it!" growled Beth. She coughed from trying to speak so low.

I tried to figure out what that meant. Either she had gotten into her role playing a little deeply, or she had suspected that I actually thought my sister was hot ... and had just admitted as much.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.