Tumblr Sister
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My sister had a posse of cheerleader friends who slept over at our house frequently. I saw the flashes of light under her door as cameras were used. Then I found some of those pictures online. Pictures of them naked. Doing things with each other. I was going to confront them. I was getting ready to do that when they snuck into my room. My sister's naked picture was right there on the screen. I knew I was screwed. I didn't realize I would be screwed literally!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I lay in bed. I had used my shorts to clean myself up a little. I could hear the shower running, so I knew Phee was in there. My mind was going a hundred miles an hour and I was actually a little scared about what would happen next. That's because I had no idea what would happen next, and the complete unknown is kind of scary.

I kept lying there after the shower stopped, and I heard her moving around in her room. I tried to figure out what to say to her the next time I saw her. Then, suddenly, she was there, dressed, looking at me lying on my disheveled bed naked.

"Lazy!" she accused, all perky and beautiful. She'd left her long, dark red hair down, and it framed her face beautifully. "I have to go do something," she said. "See you later."

Then she was off like a deer, running in the house, which she never did, and slamming the front door behind her, which she also never did.

She was always like that after sex, as it turned out. Of course I didn't know that then.

But that did have a big impact on me, because I did reflect on how relatively normal she was acting, after something that left me on the edge of a nervous breakdown. I had fingered my sister! I had sucked her nipples! We had traded spit for what seemed like hours, making out like I had always dreamed of doing ... except with various other girls. It was crazy!

And yet, she acted like it was nothing more than doing homework together.

Her acceptance of what had happened made it easier for me to accept it too. I had been weirded out by knowing I was a pervert, and yet Phoenix didn't seem to mind one bit. In fact, she didn't mind being one too. And her casual acceptance of that status made me question all this pervert stuff.

The fact of the matter was, I just couldn't conceive of Phoenix as a pervert. And if she wasn't ... then that meant maybe I wasn't either.

It was good that she took off like she did, and that nobody else was home, because that gave me the time to work out all this stuff in my head so that by the time she got back home I wasn't a basket case any more.

As it turned out, Mom got home first. She had a bunch of bags of material, and sewing supplies and stuff in the trunk of her car, and snagged me to "help her" unload it and take it in the house. Dad turned into the driveway while she was supervising me. Then Phee trotted up like she'd been chasing Dad in the car or something. She was breathing fast, but not gasping or anything. She was still stoked and happy and bubbly. She grabbed Dad's golf bag from him as he took it out of the car, and shot me a brilliant grin, as Mom and Dad greeted each other the way they always did, with an emotional, fervent hug and kiss. I had wondered for years why there was just us two kids, because our parents made no secret about how they wanted to drag each other into bed all the time. Actually, a couple of years later, my Dad explained that was why they were so strict about the "no going steady rule". They knew what it was like to be in love, and what people who are in love want to do.

I explain all this because the rest of the day was like that ... so totally normal that I almost forgot what had happened that morning. Of course our parents decided they needed a "nap" and disappeared into their bedroom. Phee came up behind me and slid her hands around to lay on my stomach. I felt her breasts press into my back.

"You want to know a secret?"

"Sure," I said, trying to decide if I should cover her hands with my own.

"One day when I was in the sixth grade, they did that ... said they were going to take a nap. You know how their door doesn't close right sometimes?"

She was referring to the fact that we lived in an 80 year old house, and the foundation had shifted a little. Depending on the humidity, their bedroom door either latched, or it didn't.

"Yeah," I said.

"I heard Mom make a weird noise and I went and looked through the crack in the door."

"Really?"

"They were doing it," she said. I felt her hips bump my butt.

I turned around and there were her dark green eyes, surrounded by all that beautiful dark red hair.

"We can't do that, Phee," I croaked.

She grinned!

"I know that, silly. But it was so beautiful, because I could tell Mom loved it so much. It wasn't weird at all. You know how most kids don't even want to think about their parents doing it? I loved watching them. I knew that someday I'd get to do that. It was the first time I got horny."

My hands slid up her back. No bra strap.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"They kept going, and it looked like he was trying to kill her, except I could tell she was loving every second of it. Then they finished, and he said he needed to wash the car. He got up. It was the first time I'd seen an adult penis. Mom got up too, and I could see his semen running down her leg. Did you know Mom shaves?"

I shook my head. The complete craziness of the fact that I was in a clearly amorous embrace ... with my sister ... while she told me my mother had a shaved pussy, made my knees weak.

"That's why I've always shaved," said Phee. "Anyway, they were acting so normal that I just knew doing that was normal too. And the way they kissed each other before I had to leave is exactly the same way they kiss each other in the kitchen, and I knew that all that was just part of being in love."

I didn't know what to say, but that didn't matter, because she leaned in and gave me a not-quite-chaste kiss on the lips. Not a long one, but not a peck either.

"I peeked on them several more times after that," she said. "Whenever I could. It was only two or three more times before I got too chicken about getting caught, but I saw them do other things too. And I watched how they acted when they weren't in there, doing that. They acted like they kept telling us they wanted us to act toward each other."

"What?" I blinked several times.

"You know... 'Be nice to each other!' and 'Give your brother some respect!' and stuff like that." She sounded remarkably like our mother as she said that. It was strange.

"Okay," I said. I still wasn't sure what was going on, except I knew she was trying to tell me something.

"So they kept telling us to love each other, and I couldn't help imagining that as including what they did, because they loved each other."

I finally got it. She was telling me she'd had feelings about ... me ... for a long time.

"You're kidding!" I know my eyes had to be as big as plates.

"I knew it wasn't normal," she said. "Except that it was normal, because they were doing it all the time, and I was sure I knew how they felt because I did love you. You were the only guy besides Daddy I knew would never let me down, and would always love me, no matter what happened."

"I never knew," I said.

"Of course you never knew," she laughed. "I'm not stupid. I know what the rest of the world says about things like that. But that didn't change the way I felt when I looked at you."

"But you yell at me," I pointed out.

"Well of course I do. Sometimes you're a complete bonehead and need to be yelled at."

I realized how good it felt to be in this embrace, with our lower halves pressed together. Of course that made me think of other things that involved lower halves being pressed together.

"So what now?" I really meant that. I had no idea what to do.

"Well ... I know we can't do what they're doing in there," she said, bringing her face closer to mine. "But we can do what we did this morning. At least sometimes."

She could tell I approved, because something else started pressing against her lower half.

"Tut?" she said, her lips just brushing mine.

"Yeah?"

"I've been horny for so long, but I couldn't do anything about it, because I knew you'd be horrified. But then you caught me taking that picture, and the look on your face wasn't horrified at all. It almost killed me to see the girls playing with you like that. I have years of horniness for you to catch up on. I'm going to want to do a lot, but you have to make me stay in control ... okay?"

I swallowed. This was not my little sister in my arms. This was a hot chick. But it was also Phee ... who was my little sister. I know it's circular logic, but that's what was going through my mind.

"I'm the big brother," I said, making my voice go deep. "You have to do what I say."

She kissed me then ... the kind of kiss I'd yearned to be able to have for years ... the kind of kiss you get in dreams when you're a teenaged boy. She pulled back with a smile on her face that got me even harder.

"Yes sir," she said softly.


Of course she had put "control" in the wrong hands. Thankfully, she was well aware of that. She was going through her own dream-come-true phase, that involved saying things like that to the man she considered her lover. We were kids! What else would you expect?

But she was also very intelligent, and she knew better than to leave her fate in my hands completely. So after another steamy kiss, she pushed me back and said, "I'm as horny as I was this morning, which isn't good, because if you weren't such a gentleman, I'd have lost my virginity this morning. So I'm going to go spend some private time in my room. Do not disturb me. Is that clear?"

I nodded dumbly, because I was already imagining what Phee would look like, lying naked on her bed, fingerfucking herself, or maybe using a clandestine dildo or something like that. And before I could even begin to flesh that little fantasy out, she was gone.

Which meant I had to flesh that fantasy out lying on my own bed ... on my side ... staring at the eight by ten picture I had of my sister ... naked.

I came like a volcano, and it didn't take very long.

And then, because I'm the other kind of person, who wants to lie around and be lazy after sex...

I took a nap.


Now I know it sounds like this has all been set up to suggest that Phee and I got frisky every chance we had. But that's not the way it was. I think we both knew how special ... and how dangerous ... all this new touchy-feely stuff was. We might not have known what long term romantic entanglements were like, but we knew what a long term emotional entanglement was like, and what it felt like to add romance to that. I knew what I wanted to do with her, and she had at least alluded to the concept that she might want the same things. And, since it was clear that getting what we wanted could be a very bad thing, and might ruin the happiness we had just discovered ... we both wanted to make sure that didn't happen.

For that reason, there was much less hanky-panky between us than you might think. I know there was a lot less than I thought there would be.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.