Tumblr Sister - Cover

Tumblr Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My sister had a posse of cheerleader friends who slept over at our house frequently. I saw the flashes of light under her door as cameras were used. Then I found some of those pictures online. Pictures of them naked. Doing things with each other. I was going to confront them. I was getting ready to do that when they snuck into my room. My sister's naked picture was right there on the screen. I knew I was screwed. I didn't realize I would be screwed literally!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Danni's eyes were red when they came out of the bathroom, but she was calm again. She didn't look at me.

"I think that's probably enough for tonight," Phee said.

"No fair!" chimed Beth.

"I agree," said Denise.

"Hasn't he caused enough trouble?" suggested Phee.

"Only for you and Danni," said Frankie.

"What's that supposed to mean?" asked Phee, darkly.

"Nothing," said Frankie breezily. "But he's ready, and Denise and Beth want to try it."

"Why are you so sunny about this all of a sudden?" asked Phee. "An hour ago you were disgusted by the idea."

"I didn't say I'm going to touch him," said Frankie. "But now I'm not worried about him any more."

"That doesn't make any sense at all," argued Phee. "You've argued against having him in here from the beginning."

"That's because I thought I was going to lose," said Frankie. "I'm not so sure about that any more." She grinned.

I held up a hand.

"In the interest of full disclosure, I need to remind everybody that our parents won't let me have a girlfriend, or Phee have a boyfriend until we graduate. They're old fashioned about it."

Denise waved a hand back at me. "A mere formality," she said.

"I like all of you," I reminded them.

"A formality that isn't so mere," noted Denise. "But I can live with it, as long as Roberta isn't included."

"Roberta isn't included," I said firmly.

"Having a formal boyfriend is overrated," said Beth. "They get all clingy and want you to do things."

"I don't want anybody's heart to get broken," I said.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" That was Danni, who finally broke her silence. "God's gift to women?"

Frankie spoke. "That has to do with a conversation we had with him while you were in the bathroom realizing you're still in love with him, even though you've tried to fall out of love with him for over a year."

"Don't be a bitch," warned Phee.

"Well then, tell her not to be one either," snorted Frankie.

"And I don't want you fighting because of me," I said. "If I see that happen, I'm leaving."

Danni remained silent, but glowered at me. Actually, I think she glowered on a general basis, but happened to be looking at me when I saw that.

"I don't care what you all do with him," she said in an obvious attempt to project dignity and unconcern. She might have succeeded, had she not been glowering when she said it.

"Then I say we continue as planned," said Denise.

"And what, exactly, does that entail?" I asked.

Beth stood up and pointed at the bed.

"It entails you taking off your clothes and lying on Phee's bed."


I lay there dazed, to tell you the truth. The whole thing with them confronting me about being a jerk, and the conversation after that, and the kissing, and all the emotion of that ... all of it had pretty much worn me out. But Beth and Denise were eager to explore. Danni still looked sullen, but wasn't crying any more. Frankie looked pensive. Phee just stared at me, with a strange look on her face.

I don't even remember taking my robe or shorts off, but there I was lying on my back on my sister's bed. I was limp as a noodle, and that seemed to fascinate the girls as much as an erection did.

"It was hard," pointed out Frankie. "Why isn't it hard any more?"

"Kiss him," muttered Danni. "It'll get hard then."

Denise turned her head to Danni.

"Look. We get it that you like him. We all like him. We've all liked him for years now. You want us to go in his room and leave the two of you alone? Is that what you want, Danni? You want him all to yourself?"

I thought she was going to yell, because she took in a deep breath. It made her beasts push her PJs tight, like Beth's had been. But she didn't yell. Instead, her face relaxed and she spoke.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't think I would feel like this. You're right. We talked about this and we agreed. I promise to do better."

I was astonished when all the girls rushed her, saying "Awwww" and stuff like that. There was this general group hug, and I heard somebody, Frankie, maybe, agree that kissing me was way different than she thought it would be too. Then they all flowed apart and turned back to me. Danni spoke again, but this time her voice was normal.

"Frankie ... show him your breasts."

"What?" Frankie froze.

"If you want him to get hard, show him your breasts."

"Noooo," she moaned. "Nobody's ever seen them."

"We have," Danni reminded her.

"No boy has ever seen them," Frankie said.

"Then it's high time one did," said Beth. "He's seen the pictures ... remember?"

Frankie flushed. She looked at me.

"If you laugh at me I'll hate you forever," she threatened.

"You need to hurry," I said. "Just thinking about seeing them is making me hard already."

Her mouth dropped open and she looked at my cock. It had been lying limply to one side of my balls, kind of on the front of my left thigh. Now it had lengthened a bit. I could feel it moving.

"Hurry!" said Beth, her voice excited.

That's what peer pressure will do. Frankie's fingers flew to her PJs and she unbuttoned the shirt. She stared at my cock the whole time and, ever so slowly, pulled her top apart.

Frankie had freckles that went from one cheek to another, across the bridge of her nose. They were pretty dark, and impossible to miss. So were the freckles that made another arch from one breast, across her upper chest, to the other breast. Her nipples were imperfectly formed. They were puffy, and it was difficult to tell where the nipple was, buried in that bulging areola. But the areolas bulged outward from her breast flesh, and those puffy nipples were eminently suckable.

I know they thought I was doing something intentional, because my penis scraped upwards, filling and firming, until it was no longer lying to the left, but was now aimed sort of at the left of my head.

"You did that," I said to Frankie. I looked at Beth. "You too?"

She blushed too, but her fingers went quickly to the buttons holding her own flannel together. Her tits - and I use that word with the utmost of flattery ... ladies, a guy can maybe explain that to you - were phenomenal ... unbelievable. They were everything I had dreamed them to be. Not only were they large, they were full and tight, meaning they sagged only a little, just from their own weight. The nipples were like dark brown pencil erasers, set on an even darker brown background. Just seeing them made me wish she had a baby - a baby I had made - to suck milk from them.

My cock lifted off my belly and sat, quivering, like a little cannon, aimed to shoot at the headboard. I felt my balls pull up tightly against my groin, and knew they'd feel hard and rough. It wouldn't take much to get them to empty.

"Why is it like that?" asked Denise. "It looked just like that when he was standing up too!"

I needed to calm down a little, so I welcomed the distraction. I rolled over and stood up. The girls darted away from me as if they were afraid. I faced them. I was still looking back and forth between Frankie and Beth, whose breasts were still exposed. My cock adopted what I call the anti-aircraft position that Beth had alluded to.

"When I get really turned on, it gets so hard it won't take any other position," I explained. "If I were a little less excited, it would be straight. If I was less excited than that, it would aim downwards."

"You're excited because of ... us?" Frankie sounded like she couldn't believe it.

"You and Beth ... yes," I said. "You're both beautiful ... delicious looking."

"Delicious." Beth said it with something like wonder in her voice.

"Boys like to suck on breasts for some reason," said Danni. It appeared her sulk was over.

"I get that," said Frankie. "I like to do that too." She blinked, blushed, and pulled her PJ top together to cover her breasts.

"That's not a problem, Frankie," I said.

"I'm not a lesbian!" she yipped.

"Okay," I said. "That's fine too, but it doesn't matter. I know I'll never have sex with you, but I still love looking at you."

"Really?" Her voice was high up.

"Wait." That was Danni. "Did you just lay a bunch of BS on her?"

I looked at Danni and shook my head. "I meant it."

"What about the rest of us?" she asked.

Denise groaned. "Stop doing this to yourself!"

"What's she doing?" I asked.

"She's trying to convince herself she doesn't have feelings for you."

"Shut up!" yelled Danni.

"If you start yelling at each other, it's going to get soft," I warned.

Danni looked like she was going to cry again.

"Danni!" I said, a bit loudly. She looked at me. "Let me explain."

She nodded, and I thought her eyes had some un-spilled tears in them.

"I've fantasized about having sex with all of you." I realized what that actually meant and quickly added, "Except Phee, of course." They all just looked at me. "Normally, I'd never tell you that. But we're not normal any more, I guess. So that's been there. I've even dreamed about it while I was..." I wondered if that might be going too far.

"We know what you mean," said Phee, of all people.

"Okay, but dreaming about it is one thing. I've never believed I'd be lucky enough to actually get to do anything with any of you. Why do you think I went off so fast last time?" I looked at Danni. "I'm really sorry about that, but you paralyzed me. I had no control. You owned me in that moment."

She flushed, but looked less unhappy, so I went on.

"Now look at me. This is amazing. I'm standing here naked with the sexiest, hottest girls I know. I can't believe they want me to do that. There is the possibility some of them might even touch me. It's mind blowing. Do I hope it happens? You bet your ass I do. Do I assume that anything else will happen? No way. That might jinx everything. I'm already the luckiest guy in town, and even if nothing else happens, I'll always remember you guys, and wish there were five of me, so that I could be with each of you."

It was quiet, while they all just looked at me.

"Get back on the bed," said Beth, eventually.

I did, and Beth came to the edge of the bed. She sank down, mostly on the mattress and looked at my cock. Denise went to the other side and did the same thing. They had to lie halfway on the bed to get to me because it was a queen.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.