Tumblr Sister
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My sister had a posse of cheerleader friends who slept over at our house frequently. I saw the flashes of light under her door as cameras were used. Then I found some of those pictures online. Pictures of them naked. Doing things with each other. I was going to confront them. I was getting ready to do that when they snuck into my room. My sister's naked picture was right there on the screen. I knew I was screwed. I didn't realize I would be screwed literally!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

It was spooky. When Beth asked what came next, all four of them turned to look at Phee. I was not to find out for another month why that was, but it was weird, that's for sure.

She looked past them at me, and said "If you guys want to go on like planned, that's fine with me."

The girls turned back to look at me.

Danni said, "What do you want from us?"

I blinked. "I thought it was the other way around. I thought you had questions, and I was supposed to try to answer them."

"You wanted me to jerk you off last time ... didn't you?" She was blunt, and I saw Frankie flinch. I reminded myself I had just told them we had to be honest with each other.

"Of course," I said. "Every guy will."

"So what else are you going to want?"

She sounded odd. Her voice was strained. Worried, maybe.

"How about this?" I said. "How about as things go along, you tell me what you want, and I'll tell you what I want, and then we can figure out what would be best to do ... and not do."

"What if you want something, and we don't?" She was leaning forward. I wouldn't find out how important this question was until much later either.

"Then say you don't want it, and that will be the end of it."

She visibly relaxed. At least until Beth leaned into her and said, "But you know you do want it." Then she giggled, while Danni blushed.

Beth's giggle seemed to relax all of them. There was a somewhat awkward sort of "intermission" until I asked, "So ... what's on the agenda for tonight?"

Denise said "Well, we had something planned, but now I'm not so sure it's a good idea anymore."

"What was that?" I asked.

Frankie shuddered. "The rest of them wanted to know what it was like to do that to you."

"Do what to me?" I asked.

I admit I knew what she was talking about. Everybody did. It was mean. So I apologized.

"I'm sorry," I said, reaching for her hand. "That's a good example of teasing that doesn't do any good."

"Forget about it," she said, pulling at her hand. I kept it.

"Can I ask you something?"

She pulled harder, but said "Yes."

"Have you ever kissed a boy?"

"Of course I have!" she growled, pulling even harder.

"Would you kiss me?" I asked, and let her hand go.

"Why?"

That response told me something. On the surface, Frankie was antagonistic about me. But somewhere underneath was still that girl who had liked me at some time in the past. That was over now, of course, but not for the right reasons. She'd never had a chance to explore those feelings, and neither had I, for that matter. We never got a chance to break up, or lose interest slowly. And there was still some residual attraction there.

"I don't know. I guess I've always wondered what it would be like to kiss you. You're always acting like you don't like me or any other guy. If that's true, then it's sad, because you have a lot to offer a guy."

"Not you," she said, but it seemed like an automatic response, rather than a heartfelt one.

"If we could get past the tenseness between us, I think we'd both have a lot better time," I suggested.

"And you think kissing would get rid of the tenseness?"

"I think if you kiss me, you'll have a lot better feeling for how I really feel about you," I said.

None of the other girls had said a word, so I darted a glance at them. Phee and Danni were looking at Frankie. Beth and Denise were looking at me. All four of them had a look of anticipation on their faces. I looked back at Frankie, who met my eyes.

"Please?" I asked.

She swallowed. Her eyes shifted to her friends, but came back to me almost immediately.

"I'm not touching your thing," she said.

"I'm not asking you to," I said.

"This is stupid," she said.

"Please?" I begged.

Her eyes jittered left and right.

"Not in front of them," she said.

I thought about that.

"I think it would be better if everything that's said, and everything that happens, be done in the group," I said. "I mean we're all in this together ... as friends ... right?"

"Friends don't kiss," said Frankie.

"Good ones ... the ones in this group, do," I said.

There was movement among the other girls. I wasn't sure whether that was because they had been reminded they had kissed each other - that was caught in the pictures - or because it suggested I'd also be kissing the rest of them.

"This is so stupid," she said again.

Danni spoke. "Frankie, do you want to kiss Tut or not? Yes or no?" Her voice was completely empty of emotion.

Frankie turned her head. "You know I do!" she spat.

"Then kiss him!" Danni spat back.

Things got really interesting then. My thought had been that a nice mildly intimate kiss would loosen her up a little bit. I was sure I could transmit my own emotions through a kiss like that, and that she'd know I really did like her. And when she crashed into me and our lips were suddenly welded together, that's what I was prepared to do.

What I was not prepared for was the depth of emotion I got back from Frankie. My kiss was warm and welcoming. Hers was hot and hungry. There was no tongue involved, though our lips were loose enough to have permitted that. But this kiss wasn't for that kind of passion. It was a first kiss ... an exploratory kiss ... and experimental kiss, between two people who knew they were attracted to the other, but weren't capable of believing the feeling was mutual.

In the first seconds of the kiss, that inability to believe vanished like smoke in the wind. We communicated. Put it that way. And we communicated for a good minute and a half before Danni said, "Geez, you two, get a room." We broke apart then, and as I looked into her eyes I saw relief, and gratitude and something else I wasn't sure about.

"Wow," I said softly.

"Wow," she said back to me.

"Break it up!" laughed Beth, and I realized my hands had been sliding all over Frankie's back, quite possibly onto her rump as well.

"I'm still not touching your thing," whispered Frankie, but there was a glint in her eye this time.

"Yes you are," I said. And I kissed her again, just a long, friendly peck, during which I nipped at her lips.

Her lips kissed me back as she punched me in the stomach. It wasn't a hard punch, but I let go of her and turned to face the others.

"Who's next?" I said, and struck a pose.

I didn't actually mean it. I mean I was posturing in typical male fashion, but they took me seriously. Maybe it was the look on Frankie's face. Of course they'd all seen the kiss(es), so maybe that had something to do with it too. And Phee had said they'd all had a crush on me at one time or another. In any case, Beth stood up and said, "I will."

Just so you don't have to go back to the beginning, let me recap Beth's physical attributes. She was sixteen, with long, raven black hair, which was loose at the moment. She had large breasts, and wide hips. The thought of taking her into my arms woke my dick up. I know that sounds odd, because Frankie's kiss had reached right down inside me and jerked on something that still felt connected. But it hadn't given me a boner.

Beth took a step toward me and then stopped, suddenly looking uncertain. I took a step toward her and stopped, just waiting. She took another step, and was right there in front of me.

"I've always wanted to kiss you too," I said softly.

"You have?" Her voice was high.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.