Lucky Jack Learns to Obey
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A submissive male reminisces about how he met his mistress; he goes back to 1975 when at 18, a girlfriend's mother educates him, and shows him how to worship the fairer, and dominant, sex.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

The women took great pleasure in treating him like a small child as they stood around him, their full mature bodies displayed and their excited nipples brushing against his flesh as they all padded him dry. They smiled as his cock stood erect while his balls were towelled dry; each mothering him methodically and purposefully, bringing him down to the required and accepted level, controlled and under their authority. Bella smiled as she carefully buckled his collar, having lifted the white shroud over him once more.

"Now we'll go and have a few drinks by the pool while we await the arrival of Zeta; she will be so pleased to meet you." He followed obediently and was made to kneel on a cushion facing the table where Bella and the other women sat drinking, taking great care to ensure their young charge stayed fully aroused by displaying their legs and flaunting their breasts through the thin fabric of the thin summer dresses as they looked down on him and discussed an agenda. Madeline grinned at the kneeling male, crossing her ample thighs and brushing her red hair back in the warm Mediterranean air.

"I'm so looking forward to having my cunt licked on the beach; so much hot sand for young Jack to shoot his cream onto; I so love making them masturbate for me in the open air, it makes it extra thrilling." Bella giggled.

"I want to take him with me to show him the area first thing tomorrow, then he can have some time entertaining us on the beach." Madeline smiled wickedly.

"Of course my maid Alcina will be keen to take him with her to have him fetch and carry when she shops for provisions; she has some friends who love to meet the males who come here, I know she loves to take them to a secluded part of the island and have some fun with them." Marie laughed.

"That will be a lovely education for him, the Greek girls so love to be headstrong with a male; they get so little opportunity to be themselves, he will love their attitude toward him." Jack's cock pulsed as the girl they spoke of appeared and sneered at him as he knelt obediently away from the women, his place below them fully emphasised. Jack's cock lifted the shroud rudely as he then noticed someone follow her. A severe looking woman with her black hair up in a bun, a tight black dress showing her curved mature body to full effect, ogled the young man with an air of contempt and licked her bright red lips. Alcina maintained eye contact with Jack; she seemed to know that the women had announced that she would have her pleasure of him too.

"Mistress Zeta, Madam Madeline. She is most anxious to meet your friends ... and the male trainee." The women giggled at her bold but unnecessary statement of the obvious, though Madeline was equally pleased with her growing feminine authority. The maid faltered as she went to leave and turned to her mistress once more.

"Please Madam Madeline, may I be allowed to attend his training at Mistress Zeta's? I would so love to see it." Madeline smiled at Zeta and the stern women intervened, excited herself at the prospect of a younger female showing enthusiasm for domination.

"You will be most welcome young lady; I shall show you myself how to use the horse-whip and get the best results from it. I know the male will more than appreciate your efforts." She thanked Zeta, gave Jack another sneer and then almost skipped back to the villa. Jack's cock was now rock hard and his anus tingled with anticipation as the severe woman strutted over to him to give him her full attention. She stroked his hair and ran her hands around his chest, arms and back.

"He is a nice young example, and obviously very submissive; he will train nicely and benefit from it." She sat in a chair and eyed Jack with a wicked smile, and undid the top button of her dress.

"I am so hot in this outfit, I do wish I'd chosen something else to wear." Bella and Madeline smirked, they loved her routines. Bella stepped over to her and handed Jack's leash to her.

"You know which is my room, I have lots of thin summer dresses up there; take Jack with you and have him help you choose one, he can help you freshen up too." Jack was tugged to his feet and went meekly with the stern woman, who did not decline the offer. His cock remained rigid as he watched her rear ascend the stairs before him, she closed the bedroom door and lifted the shroud over his head.

"You may undress me now, I want to see how you move; you shall do so at my command the day after tomorrow, and you'll have a little extra encouragement." She smiled as her young charge fumbled awkwardly with her buttons, her cunt tingling as he eventually managed it, and enjoying the feel of his fingers on the flesh of her torso as he eased it over her soft ass cheeks. His balls tingled as she stood facing away from him and calmly put her hands on her hips, letting him study her mature feminine form in black lace panties, her soft scent making his youthful cock pulse with excitement.

"You will remove my bra and then kneel and take down my panties." Jack did not hesitate in doing as he was told and shook a little as he eased the panties down her legs, gasping softly as he viewed her magnificent ass. She kept her long legs straight and leaned forward slightly, then placed her elegant hands slowly on each cheek and parted them, showing him her soft asshole.

"I hope you like what you see; the next time you are given this opportunity, you will have learned what it is to be truly dominated by a woman, and will have earned the pleasure; your mistress and the other women will witness your worship, which will make your homage so much more pleasurable. I know you want to sniff my asshole, as l know you are truly submissive; you may do so now." Jack's cock dribbled as he gratefully moved his nose into the warmth of her cleft and sniffed at the rich honeyed scent of her asshole; his mistress, Marie and the stern Madeline had shown him authority which had awoken his submissive craving, but the presence of this severe matriarch held him spellbound and under her absolute control. He yearned to be dominated by her, and his wish would be granted in less than two day's time. He knelt in abeyance and sniffed long and hard, dreaming of the discipline and humiliation he would face before being allowed to do so again. Zeta's clitoris swelled, ready for the further treat he would be awarded before they rejoined the other women; she had dominated many males before, but the freshness of younger ones who were truly submissive was a thrill she never tired of. She pulled away and took his leash, leading him to the bed where she had him kneel at its end, and sat before him. She smiled at his erect cock, and gently rubbed the underside of his balls with her foot before gracefully lifting her legs to the bed, spreading them slowly and exposing a freshly shaven cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.