Hindsight 20/20 Book 2 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 45

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

The following day, I made a quick trip to Nashville for our board meeting, and on the tenth, I flew to Puerto Rico. I was more prepared this time with a hotel name and address, and had rented a car to drive around. Hector was in a good mood when I arrived. The office was in a messy state, because he was closing shop, and moving to Miami. We discussed business, and found out that he was happy with the growth, and it was slightly above his projections. In his mind, he was uncertain why I was at his place. Where there problems that he didn't know existed?

I said, "Hector, many years ago in the states there was a TV show called Columbo. Have you ever heard of it?"

"Sure, it they translated it to Spanish, and we'd watch it here."

"He kind of just was a doofus that walked around, but picked up pieces and parts of things. At the end, he'd put those together like puzzle pieces, and solve the crime. I'm here because I'm the doofus in this show. I may finish my investigation, and say, "I don't see anything that I'd change to make it better. I might be able to find or see something that we could change, because I don't know enough not to ask if it could be done better. You see I'm a problem solver. I don't know if we have a problem here, but if I can help, then I will. If not, then at least I'll be someplace warm."

"Well you're a good doofus to have around. You like good food, good drinks, and good cigars. I'd say you have good taste in women, but I don't want you around my daughters. I hear stories about you. Carmen has a serious boyfriend, Rosa is my wife, and the other two are too young."

"We can share the food, drinks, and cigars, but not the women. You're keeping the best for yourself my friend. I guess I'll focus on work instead. I'll try not to get in the way, but it may feel like you have an extra shadow for a while."

"I can live with that."

"How do you like working for Joe?"

"He'd work well down in the islands. He's so casual, but so intense at the same time. He's friendly, tells you what he expects, and then leaves you alone to get it done."

"I like him a lot as well. Please know that he didn't send me here to spy on you. The predicament is that you're only ten percent ahead of schedule, and the other divisions are forty percent ahead of schedule. With everything else working so well they needed a place to put me. It seems that I always get into some type of trouble if I just hang around and do nothing. Craig and Joe are just trying to keep me out of trouble. This is one of the few divisions that I didn't create or design, so it's all new to me."

I spent the next few days shadowing Hector. He spent as much time staying busy working, as he did moving his stuff to Miami, so we could not really complete what I had come to the island to do. I told him that once he arrived in Miami, and settled in, I'd see him again after the first of the year.

When I returned to DC, I spent the next couple of days packing. Once there I also spent time at the Club. Most people heard that I was leaving, and stopped by to say goodbye. The people in Washington turned over all the time, so it wasn't a big deal to see another one leave. Shawna held a small party for some friends, and we said goodbye. I had already shipped most of my stuff. As I drove out-of-town to Orlando, all I had in the trunk of the Mercedes was a small suitcase.

I set up camp in my new condo overlooking Lake Eola. I'd decided to drive my car instead of having it shipped, and save on a plane ticket as well. Beth had the next two weeks planned and scheduled. She had some of the entries in pen, and some were in pencil. For the first few days, I had a party penciled in for most evenings. Marshal had moved his party back for me, and it now was in pen.

Since I had not been in Orlando for some time, I didn't have a date, and wasn't sure if I even knew any unattached girls anymore. I was glad that I'd come alone. One of the first people who I ran into was Darcy's mom. I told her that I'd visited Darcy in San Francisco, and she told me that she'd heard from Darcy that I had visited. If I had a girl on my arm, it would have been somewhat awkward. I also saw, and got to talk to my sister Cathy. She and John, Marshal's son, had announced their engagement.

Since I was in town, I decided to spend some time visiting with Marshal and his wife Peggy. It was good to see them, but Robin's passing was still a sad thing that we shared. John and Beth were there. Beth stayed with John to keep him on the straight and narrow. I wasn't sure how much help he needed, but this was an easy place to stumble, so she stayed by her man. When I saw them, I spent some time catching up with them. I saw others I knew, and said hi to most of them. Senator Hawkins came by to say hello with her husband, and she told me that she'd miss seeing me in Washington. After I made the rounds, I sat with John and my sister. John told me about the job he had working for his dad, and that there was a ten-year plan to groom him for the top spot. It was almost ten o'clock when Reggie and his sister Dani came in.

Reggie now worked for Marshal as one of his corporate attorneys, and Dani owned the restaurants with Marshal and me. They'd gone to another party together at a friend's place, and then drove over together so they could show up at Marshal's party. They were both excited to see me, and Reggie thanked me for the bet on the Dodgers.

"Did you ever pay me for that bet?"

"I gave the money to Darcy when she gave me the ticket."

"I can't remember that long ago, but I guess it doesn't matter now."

"How much did you bet?"

"I got you and April both thousand dollar tickets. April didn't want to bet against the Yankees, so I gave it to Beth for her bonus. Darcy bought five grand on her own, and I think I had an extra twenty or twenty-five from my wins at the poker tables."

"April let loyalty to the Yankees cost her some money." Reggie said, "In for a penny, in for a pound". I flew out, and put down another five thousand for myself. Six times thirty is a hundred, and eighty grand. I paid the taxes, and bought a house with the proceeds. I'm happy not to have a house payment."

"Congratulations. I cashed mine, and put it in my savings account or something."

"You're too much. You forgot if you got a thousand dollars from me, and can't remember what you did with seven hundred, and fifty thousand dollars in winnings."

"I let Beth, and the accountants take care of the small stuff," I said.

That got a laugh from everyone, and we talked about Dani, and her busy schedule. At the end of the night, I left with Dani sitting next to me, as we drove by her place before ending up in my condo.

When we entered the condo, she said, "This is nice," as she walked toward the balcony overlooking the downtown lake.

"I get to live here for two weeks before I have to move to Miami."

"I grew up in Miami, but I think that you'll be living in a different neighborhood than where I grew up." As she walked over, she took a deep breath, let it out, and put her arms around me. She said, "Britt, Reggie and I were both in college, and had a plan to make a better life for ourselves after college. We're both successful, and both know that we're more successful for knowing you. Thanks for helping both of us have better lives. I'm giving my mom a house here in Orlando for Christmas. She'll be near us, and in a nicer and safer place. I'm so happy that I could do this for her. Thank you for being a true friend."

"I just made some introductions to chicken and waffles, naked cooking, and Marshal. The rest was all you."

"Those were the things I needed to get to where I am."

"I'm glad you're happy; the rest is just a bonus."

I could tell that Dani hadn't lost her exercise regimen after college, and probably spent time on the road on the hotel treadmill. I love that hard body of hers. The longer distances meant that her legs weren't as thick in the thighs. This was good for me, so I didn't suffocate when I ate that tasty snatch of hers. We always had a mutually enjoyable time in bed, and this was no exception. I asked about her love life, and I felt a tear on my chest.

"I had this talk with Peggy, and she said that you and I are living parallel lives. We both are doing better than either of us could expect. Both of us are working our asses off, and both of us are lonely."

"I'm sorry. Maybe you can move to Miami, and we can both still work our asses off, but at least have some good sex, and someone to hold at night."

"I'd like that but, I'm still looking for more. My restaurants are all open, and running. We have requests, and plans to add more, but it's not necessary for me to show up at each restaurant to sell the brand. I want a man to settle down with, and have a family. Britt will you marry me?"

"I wish I could. Your ass is to die for, and you're sweet, smart, and full of energy. You're fun, and caring, I wish that I had time to stop, and settle, but that isn't on the calendar this year. I checked it twice."

"Are you naughty or nice?"

"I'm nice, but I like getting nasty with you."

"I like to get nasty with you too. I get excited about the white and black thing. I like your big cock, and your bravado makes me wet whenever I think about it."

"Do you want me to cum on your face?"

"Okay, but only if you're going to lick it off. I think I'm ready for you to wrap your arms around me, and hold me all night long."

"I'm looking forward to that as well."

In the morning, we had a quick round of sex, and then I did my workout. We both went for a run. We showered, and made it into the office for the meeting. I hadn't been to Dani's new office since they had moved to the new building. We sat down with Dani, Marshal, Scott Mitchell, and me at the conference table. Scott Mitchell is the President. They had brought him over from Steak and Shake. He was in charge of operations over there, and he knows this business. John and Beth sat off to the side in case we needed their input.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.