Hindsight 20/20 Book 2
Chapter 44

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

Jack was a great captain, and he and Jose earned their tips each day. For the next few days we were there, we became the main suppliers of fish, and Dave would fix us dinner. During that time, I found that Diane was real fun. She used the time on the boat to relax, and recharge, and when we returned to the hotel, we used the bed to get rid of our stress and frustrations. It was a mutually beneficial association. The following week we flew back to the states. There was no question that we left behind some great new friends, but also left with some great memories.

When I finally returned to the house I called Beth, and she was a little pissed that I skipped off by myself without telling anyone. I told her that I knew ten people who would have invited me, put me up, and had me for dinner, but I knew that I had too much on my mind, my mood wasn't the best, and I didn't want them to regret inviting me.

She said, "Mary asked where you were, and was upset that you weren't with any friends or family."

"It was important that I get away, and clear my head. Where I stayed, I ran, swam, sailed, fished, and partied. What was important was that I wasn't intruding on anyone else's life, and I had fun meeting new friends. At this moment, my head is thinking about Cape Town for Christmas."

"You'd better be in town for Christmas, buddy. I can understand if you're with someone besides us, but I don't want you hiding out in another country."

"Yes ma'am. I can't bother Darcy, and don't want to go see April, so I will plan to stay in DC or go to Orlando or maybe over to the beach. I think that the condo on Lake Eola will be ready soon."

"Come to Orlando, and see your folks and your friends. I can get you invited to some parties, and we can have a company Christmas party."

"I forgot about the company Christmas party. Is that when the boss hits on you, and you slip off to have sex with him?"

"No, John is working really hard at this, and I won't do that or anything to hurt him or distract him."

"I'll be good and come to Florida for Christmas."

"Thanks, Britt. I look forward to seeing you. I'll be in Nashville in a couple of weeks for the board meeting."

"Thanks, Beth. Take care, and give Mary a hug for me."

"That will make her day, but it won't be the same."

"It's all I have to give right now."

"I know. I love you. Talk to you soon."

I called Doug, asked about the progress on my new condo in Orlando, and if it would be ready for Christmas.

He said, "It should be close. I told Paul not to make it a priority if he had others waiting to move in. If it isn't ready, you can always stay here."

"I may end up on your couch, although I should probably stay with my mom. She has plenty of room. I'm sure I could stay with my grandparents as well."

"You're always welcome, and I may even buy you a present if you're here when we open presents on Christmas morning."

"I can't think of anything that I want or need that I haven't bought for myself. I could use a day surfing with a friend if you could fit me into your schedule."

"I'll have to find my wet suit. It's cool down here this year."

"Look for mine too. If not we can always get new ones."

"I'll look for them, but neither of us goes out enough to justify buying new ones."

"I'll let you know when I'm coming to town. Why don't we have our tri-annual board meeting?"

"We've never had a board meeting."

"We have only been in business together for three years. I'd love to hear how everything is doing, and then we can put together a plan for the next three years."

"I'd be happy to put one together. To be clear is this a 'we sit around the conference table, and look at everything or you and me in the back of a bar getting hammered while we talk for ten minutes'?"

"Let's have a real meeting. We can have John and Jill there as well, unless you don't want to have Jill there."

"She'll be doing most of the work putting everything together, so I'd like for her to take part just in case anyone has questions."

"I'll bring Beth to take minutes, and take care of stuff on my end."

"What day do you want to schedule it?"

"I'll come in around the twentieth, and stay through New Year's unless something comes up."

"I'll have Jill call Beth, and schedule it. I don't think you'd know how to do it anyways. Let me know if you want to stay with us. We can watch the weather and wave forecasts to pick our surf day."

"It's always good to talk to you brother. Have a great day and give Jill a kiss for me."

"I will. See you soon."

I called Mom, Dad, and Grandpa to let them know of my change in plans and I now planned being in town during Christmas and New Years Eve. I told them to work with Beth to figure out when I'd have time to visit all the different places. I also called Marshal to see if we needed to meet about Dani's Restaurants or anything else because, after the first of the year, I could be out of the country for a while.

He said, "I think it would be a good idea to get together with Dani, so we can see where we stand, and if we need to make any adjustments."

"Get with Beth, and she'll put it on the schedule."

"I'm having a Christmas party if you can make it."

"Let Beth know when it is. If I'm free I'd love to stop by to see you, and your family."

"I look forward to it as well."

I called Beth back, and told her that she'd created a lot of work for herself. I told her about the meetings, parties, and other social obligations that she now needed to coordinate.

"Britt, you know that at times, you can act like such an ass. You care for all these people, and they all care for you. They're always afraid of bothering you or interrupting your busy schedule. I live to make you happy, and you'll enjoy the time visiting with everyone you mentioned."

"Then set it up. I should probably pack my shit, and move out. I can store stuff in Orlando at the warehouse, and then ship out to wherever I'll be living after the first of the year."

"I think that Hector is moving his base of operation permanently to Miami, so I believe that you'll be in a position to set up here in Florida. I have you scheduled to fly to Puerto Rico on the tenth to figure it all out."

"I'll meet with Craig about everything. Can you set up a call in the next couple days when he has time?"

"I'll check with Nancy to see when he's free for a call. It's nice that you respect him, and his time. You could just call, and you and I both know that he'd drop everything to take your call."

I said, "And then Nancy would spend the next three days trying to coordinate all the things I screwed up. That would cost me money, and it wouldn't be best for my company. If I was going to make that call, I'd do it when he was at home, and just get his wife more pissed at me."

"I take it back. You are an asshole."

"I'm glad we finally agree on something today. Get to work."

"Bye Britt."

I thought that I should stop down in Tampa to see my favorite lesbians, and see how my baby's mother was doing. She was due in February sometime, and the ultrasound had shown that my theory stood firm; they were expecting a girl. I made a note for Beth to check with the girls to see if we could meet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.