Hindsight 20/20 Book 2 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 20

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

When William left, Shawna walked him out to the elevator. She was back a few minutes later and said, "I never would have guessed. I thought you were joking the other day when you said something about owing billions of dollars. I can't believe that you own the trucking company. I think that this week is going to turn out being very interesting. Are there any other surprises I'm going to find out about?"

"I'm sure there will be some. Before we get too deep into this we need to talk about us."

"What about us?"

"Well, we had sex once, and I really enjoyed it. I thought that maybe, if I was lucky, that we may get together from time-to-time. Then when I got here, you had a boyfriend. You introduced me to Annie, and she wanted to take it slow. Then we decide to share a house and kind of be three single people. I guess what I'm saying is that I need to get laid, but I don't want to feel like I'm ditching you, or going behind your back to pick up a 'one–night-stand'."

"Don't you masturbate like every other guy on the planet?"

"I have, but don't normally have to. I kind of like the buildup, but after a few days it can get to become too much."

"Are you serious?"

"Sure, you can ask April."

"Do you have her number, because I think you're full of shit, and just trying to get in my pants?"

I gave her April's number at work, but didn't think she would call, and if she did that she would talk about other things. Shawna first had to think about what she was going to say if she actually dialed the number. She eventually picked up the phone and dialed April at the office.

She said, "Hi April, this is Shawna. We met one night a few years ago in New York. You wanted to see the roof of my building ... Yes, the one that called out your boyfriend's name ... Well; I'm now working for Britt as a lobbyist in DC. I'm here with him and he's giving me this load of crap that he needs to get laid and that he doesn't know how to masturbate ... Are you serious? ... That's what he said ... OK, thanks. You should come down and visit or maybe we can come up some weekend ... Alright, bye."

She looked at me and said, "She says that you're telling the truth and usually have a large enough harem to satisfy your needs. I'm going to have to think about this some. I think we should get to work unless you need to fuck something this very second."

"I think I can make it through the day, but I may have to go out after work to find someone."

"Britt, we aren't in college anymore. You have to act more like a grownup."

"I know. That's why I'm here working and haven't had any sex in over a week. I may have to take up masturbation."

We spent the rest of the day going through my business plan. She took a lot of notes and asked many questions to make sure she understood everything. We went out, got a couple of salads for lunch, and then went back to the conference room for the rest of the day. We stopped for the day around four, so I could check in with Beth. Shawna went to use the lady's room and get us some water. I was just finishing with Beth when Shawna came in with a big grin on her face.

"Did you have that much fun in the bathroom?" I asked as I hung up.

"No. I ran into the receptionist and she was asking about the cute guy with me, and she wanted to know if you were new here. She and her friend saw us out at lunch. I asked about her friend and found out that she's free tonight for dinner, and Shelly says that she knows how to have a good time."

"So you hooked me up with a blind date? I'm not sure if that's the best thing, but I'll take her to dinner, and if things don't look good, I can take her home and find someone at a bar or something."

"You really are that sure of yourself, aren't you?"

"Shawna, have you ever met anyone that shared a birthday with you?"

"Yes."

"I mean not just the same day, but the same day and year."

"There were three people in my school with the same birth date."

"Do you realize that around the world there were probably a hundred and fifty thousand people born on your birth date? That means that at least a hundred and fifty thousand people had sex that day. Think about how many times the average person has sex in their lifetime and the percentage of those sexual encounters that result in a pregnancy. I'd expect that the number is less than one tenth of a percent. So out of the three hundred million people having sex today, I always think that one of them could be me."

"When you put it like that, the odds seem to fall more in your favor than I thought."

"I like to work out my whole body and not just my right hand."

"So you've done it before and even have determined which hand to use."

"Yes I do. I'll let you watch me if I can watch you."

"We'll see about that another day. I don't know Shelly's friend, but her name is Lola, and she works at the Spanish embassy."

"I don't know if it's going to work out. The Kinks are a great band and I'll have to worry about what she might be hiding under her skirt."

"Just go out and have fun, because tomorrow morning, I need your mind on work. I hope you're one of today's three hundred million that gets lucky."

I hadn't seen Lola when we were at lunch, so I didn't know what she looked like. They had told me to meet her at a bar by the embassy. I got the name and address, and a cabbie dropped me at the door. I thought it would be easy to find her, but with the bar so close to George Washington University, it had many younger ladies inside having a drink. When I finally made my way to the bar, I ordered an Absolut on the rocks with a couple of olives.

I made eye contact with a number of ladies before Lola finally came up to me and introduced herself. She was a very pretty girl with rich brown eyes, and dressed in a yellow dress that she filled in nicely. I found a tall table with a couple stools for us, and I ordered a white wine for her. The bar was somewhat loud and we had trouble concentrating with the activity and noise. I asked if she wanted to find another place and after finishing our dinks, we left.

We walked down the street with no destination in mind. I thought that we'd just wing it, and if we didn't find something we liked, then we could always grab a cab. We were walking east and in the distance saw a couple of cabs stopped at the curb, and some nicely dressed gentlemen enter a door. I thought that this looked like it could be a little more upscale and quieter to get to know Lola a little better.

There wasn't a big sign, but there was a small sign next to the door. Someone was walking out when we got to the door, so I looked inside to see a nice bar. We went in and found a booth. A waiter came by, and after we ordered, I started to ask Lola what is was like working at the embassy.

She said, "Back in the sixties, my father used to work at the embassy, so I was actually born here in Washington. We lived here for ten years before moving to Spain. I had a good start on the English language, so when I got out of high school I came back to the states to attend college. When I graduated, they offered me a job as an interpreter for the embassy. I've been working here for two years, and I really enjoy it. One of the interesting parts is that I get to meet all kinds of different people."

When our drinks arrived, I offered a little toast without the speech and had a sip before we continued. I asked, "Do you only speak English and Spanish or do you know other languages as well?"

"Those two are the ones I'm most proficient in, but I can also interpret French, Italian, Portuguese, and some German. I don't do well with any of the Chinese languages or Japanese. Tell me about you, Britt. I know Shelly from college, we share an apartment and we meet for lunch once or twice a week. She recognized the girl you were with and mentioned that you were using her firm for some business."

I blushed a bit, and her reaction was to smile. She said, "What's your secret that makes you blush? Did you do something naughty with that girl at lunch?"

"No. I guess I should tell you the story," and I did.

"I've had to live with that song my whole life it seems. I get asked about my gender more often than I care to remember."

"I think you look like all girl to me, but I guess there's only one way to truly tell. That's why I blushed. I'm sorry if I offended you."

"I think it's funny or cute or both, and to tell you the truth, I mentioned to Shelly that I had been kind of horny lately, so maybe that's why they set us up."

"I'd be happy to help you with your problem."

"Maybe we should have another drink and some dinner first. I want to have something that I can talk to Shelly about. I also want you to have the sustenance to make it through the evening."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.