Hindsight 20/20 Book 2 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 10

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

Darcy had another week before she needed to get back and I was trying to think of somewhere fun to take her. I thought about Hawaii, but being that far away could cause a problem if someone in the business needed me. In the meantime, I helped her pack and called the travel agent. We were on the next flight to Denver and after a quick round with the irons; we went to see Dieter Klöcker play the clarinet with the Denver Symphony Orchestra. Darcy was very surprised and very pleased to hear one of her role models play in a live concert.

When we made it back to the Brown Palace Hotel, she was in a frisky mood and the black dress didn't make it past the entry to our room. Music was her thing and she'd just been to the equivalent event of my NFL division playoff game. It took her an hour to wear off her excitement and I had the pleasure of enjoying her energy level for the duration. We slept in the next morning and just enjoyed each other's company. Leaving the hotel, we walked around downtown and found a diner to eat breakfast. We spent some time window-shopping and then did some real shopping. I bought us both some clothes to go skiing in, and after we dropped our purchases in the room we hopped in bed for a matinee. We relaxed and had a nice dinner and some drinks at the hotel.

Sunday morning we got up early and took the ski train up to the Winter Park Ski Resort. It was a beautiful ride on the old train up to the resort location. The train stopped at the bottom of the slope and it was a very short walk to buy the lift tickets and rent some skis. Darcy had never skied before, but she was happy being in the snow. She wanted to take a lesson and we found that there was an early morning class about to start. I headed to the short lift up to the top of the first green slope to make sure that I still had my skills intact from my first time through. When I got to the lift, I found it very crowded, as everyone was going up for the first run of the day. I skied up to the single line and waited only a couple of minutes to get on the lift. Before I started my run, I performed a check of my gear, and then took an easy run down the bottom part of the Village Way run. I felt comfortable with everything and went to see if Darcy was OK. When I found her, she looked hot in her tight ski bibs, so I stood there and watched for a while. They were learning how to fall and get up. When I realized that she'd be awhile, I decided to go back up the mountain for a longer run.

I skied over to the big lift called the Zephyr Express, and took it to the top. Before I spent the afternoon doing green runs with Darcy, I wanted to do a longer and more difficult run. I skied up to the lift as a single and they paired me with this cute girl. It took a while to get to the top, so we spent the time talking. Her name was Laura, but she went by LP, like the size of an old vinyl record album. Her boyfriend, Brad, was in the beginner's class with Darcy. She was in the same boat as me, wanting to get in a big run or two before she hooked up with Brad for an afternoon together on the easy runs.

LP and I took the medium run called Cranmer. We skied together and stopped a couple of times on the way down to catch our breath and wait for the other person. When we reached the bottom of the hill, we took the parkway back to the class. They were on the bunny slope getting their first legs. LP and Brad were close to our ages and went to UC Denver. They had also come up on the train, but they were in a different car. I waited at the bottom of the slope and LP waited with me. Darcy saw me and skied over and Brad was right behind her. We all kissed our partner and they were both doing well, but Darcy wanted a little more practice. Brad was in the same boat. I suggested that they ski for a while and then meet LP and me for lunch. After lunch, we could all ski together. It was only eleven, so we decided to take another big run.

We went back over to the Zephyr. Instead of going left to the moderate blue slope, we went right to the black diamond slope. Hughes is black at the top and changes to blue about half way down. I went first and dropped in while pointing my tips towards the bottom of the mountain. I went down about fifty yards and turned to the left to cut my speed. I misjudged the slope and hit a small hump. As I hit it, I caught some air and landed on the back of my skis. When my weight came down, I was leaning back which works great in water skiing, but is wrong in snow skiing.

I went down on my hip and I thought I'd just pop up like sliding into second base in baseball. I almost pulled it off, but on the steep slope, I over compensated and flipped over, tumbled a few times and I lost my hat. When I finally came to a stop, I realized that one of my skis had come off, but when I looked around, I saw it just above me. LP, who grew up on the slopes as a local from Superior, CO, was right there to clean up my mess. She stopped and got my equipment, so I could get going again. I slowed down a bit, but continued to stay away from the snow plow and ended up crossing back and forth as we made our way down to the midway point and the easier section of the slope.

We stopped at the junction and took a break. I thanked her for her help.

LP asked, "Does your face hurt?"

I was waiting for her to say, "It's killing me!", but she didn't. I actually had a cut on my face from my tumble on the icy slope.

It wasn't bleeding. It was just a scrape. She had some salve in her jacket. I think she used it on her lips, but she put some on my face before we raced to the bottom. She was putting away the salve when I took off, but she passed me half way down and the rest was just me watching her ass as she shusshed down to the lodge. We were both going fast down to the finish and LP put up a big spray of snow as she slid to a stop. I tried to follow her lead, but had to get out of it and move into a snowplow before I wiped out on the doorstep of the lodge. We put up our skis and did the funny ski boot walk in to get some lunch. We met Darcy and Brad inside.

Since the afternoon on the green slopes would be easier than the morning, I ordered a glass of Jack Daniels on the rocks and a cup of coffee. I was hungry after a morning of skiing, so I ordered the elk burger and fries, which were awesome and just hit the spot. Brad seemed like a nice person, and after the prior introductions, when LP and I had stopped to talk, he hung out with Darcy. I thanked him for watching after her, and since I was the only non-student, I picked up the bill for lunch. I bought some ointment for my face and got a kiss from Darcy to help the healing along.

We went up on the lift to the lower level and redid my first run of the day. Darcy fell once and Brad fell twice. I had told Darcy to try to relax and just ski.

"You'll fall less and have more fun if you learn to ski, turn and stop instead of just doing the slow plow down the mountain. I fell on a big slope going too fast and got a scratch on my face. You aren't going to get hurt, so just try to have fun."

Brad, on the other hand, was afraid to fall and that made him too tense. LP kept telling him the same things I was telling Darcy. Darcy was listening, but Brad wasn't. When Brad fell again, I stopped to help him get up and said only loud enough for him to hear, "Brad, LP is getting upset that you won't trust her enough to at least try what she's telling you. Women that don't feel like they're trusted don't want to have sex with you. I've seen that fine ass on her, and if you're just going to piss her off, is it OK if I try to get her to join Darcy and me at our hotel tonight?"

I think that got his attention and he started to listen. LP and I were letting them ski ahead just in case they needed help. It's much easier to ski downhill rather than climb uphill to help them. It has something to do with gravity. She asked, "What did you say to him to get him to listen?"

I looked at her and said, "I told him if he didn't obey his master that she may sell him off and find a new sex slave."

LP looked shocked and said, "What did you really say?"

"You didn't like the first answer?"

"He isn't my sex slave."

"Maybe that's just what he wants with you, since he's now obeying your commands.

I told him if he didn't obey, I might bring you back to the hotel, so you could boss my sex slave around a bit. I want you to feel good about yourself at the end of the day," I said.

"I'm not sure if I believe you, so I'm not sure what to do."

"Just boss him around and check to see if he's hard. You can tell Darcy I told you to check her nipples as well."

"I may have to check just to see if you're full of shit."

"I have 'exit only' tattooed on my ass. You can check to see if I'm full of cum, though."

"What would Darcy say?" LP asked.

"She'd say 'not right after I suck him off'. She'd tell you that her belly is full of cum then."

She didn't have a reply, so she skied off to check on Brad. I followed her and decided that her ass was right up there with Darcy's. When we made it to the bottom of the slope, Darcy's face was lit up like a candle because she'd just finished her first real run. She almost fell over trying to jump up and down with her skies on. I skied over and gave her a big hug and a kiss. She wanted to do a big run. I got out the trail map. LP had skied over and heard Darcy's request.

LP asked, "Britt said that your nipples would be hard after that run. Was he right?"

"If Master wants them hard and they aren't already, I would put some snow on them. I think they're hard, though." Darcy replied.

Darcy's reply really took LP aback. We had to go up one lift and then down a slight slope to another lift. That took us three-quarters of the way up the mountain. We then skied down a short ways, to get to the last lift that would take us to the top. I was glad that LP had been here a few times because I was not sure where this run would take us. We made it to the top of the mountain and started to ski down. It took us three different slopes to reach the bottom. They were all green level slopes, so we took our time and didn't push it. If you aren't used to skiing, your legs can fatigue quickly, and I didn't want to carry Darcy. I definitely did not want to carry Brad down the mountain.

We stopped at the Lodge at Sunspot, located half way down the mountain. We each had a drink and let the lactic acid move out of our muscles. I also took that time to hold Darcy for a bit. I ordered another beer and finished it quick before we headed down the last part of the run. When we finally made it down, it was getting late in the afternoon. Even though the train wasn't going to leave for another hour, I didn't want Darcy to wear herself out and not have happy memories, so I offered to hang out with her and drink some hot chocolate. Darcy suggested that she and Brad have the drinks, so LP and I could make one last run, but I begged off and stayed with her. I already had enough fun and didn't need to go again. LP was ready to go, but when I offered to buy the drinks, she decided to hang out with us. We took our time drinking and talking, and during that time, I went to the locker room to change clothes after taking a quick shower. My jeans and sweater were comfy and warm.

I ordered a hot chocolate with whipped cream for Darcy and a coffee for myself. LP and Brad both had beers. We talked at the bar until the train was about ready to leave. The ride back was nice, but since the sun had already set, we couldn't see very much. Brad had an old Pontiac wagon that his mom gave him to take to college. He dropped us at our hotel and we thanked him for the lift. We all said goodbye, and Darcy and I took another hot shower before getting in bed. I massaged her naked body and made sure to focus on her legs. Since the leg muscles connect to the ass muscles, I rubbed those for her, too.

We made love and were just holding each other afterward, and I asked what she wanted to do. "Do you want to go skiing again? Do you want to find something else to do here in Denver? Maybe you want to go up to Boulder? It's such a pretty town. Tomorrow is Monday, and although I'm not actively trying to schedule myself, if something comes up, I may need to catch a plane. You can think about it and I'll give Beth a call in the morning.

Beth said that I was free until Wednesday morning, but had a meeting in New York with some investors. Darcy and I rented a car at the hotel and went back up to Winter Park, since we were familiar with the trails and lifts. We didn't push ourselves, but had a fun day together. Darcy tried a Blue level trail later in the day, and she made it, but fell a few times. I had to give her another rub down back at the hotel. As we were driving, I asked if she wanted to come to New York with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.