Hindsight 20/20 Book 2 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

Yolanda and I had a fun weekend. It was the wrong time of year to have any crops in the fields, but I kept her as my kitchen worker. She made me promise that there wouldn't be any pictures, and I couldn't tell John anything. She is about twenty-five years older than me, but still in good shape, and very sexy with those huge nipples and round ass. I had her in the kitchen fixing lunch when I heard a truck pull up outside. I looked out the window and saw Jim White. Yolanda started to move to get her clothes, but I made her stay right where she was.

When he came to the door, he asked if he could look over the farm and see what he had to work with in the spring. I invited him in for something to drink. He stopped abruptly when he saw Yolanda.

I said, "Yolanda, Jim came in for a glass of iced tea. He might be staying for lunch. Can you get him something to drink?"

"Yes, Sir."

Jim said, "I should have brought my wife with me. She'd fit right in here. Are you two together?"

"No, we're just friends having a fun weekend together, playing on the farm."

"Do you mind if I get my wife and bring her over? Sometimes she feels so alone out at the farm. She can help fix lunch."

"Jim, that's fine with me."

Jim left in his truck.

I said, "Yolanda, Monica told me that she shared with you about the time that I traded her for another woman. If that comes up, would you like for me to trade you to Jim?"

She didn't want to say 'yes'. Instead, she stayed in character and said, "Whatever the master wants, sir."

Jim came back, and his wife was as black as night. She was tall and thin as a rail. She looked strong, but had little if any chest. Yolanda, in comparison, was more of a Mocha color with large breasts. When they got to the kitchen, he introduced his wife, Tamara.

Tamara stood for a minute looking at Yolanda and then said, "Jim said you may need help with lunch. I'd like to help." She started to take off all of her clothes. She was unique in her long lean and dark appearance. Yolanda found her an apron, and Jim and I left them to fix lunch. We went into the other room and he asked me what the deal was.

"Jim, Yolanda and I have been friends for a while, but due to my age, we never got together sexually, even though we both felt the urge. We had to come out here on business together, and since it was the weekend and we finished with our work, we decided to role play a bit. I let her have her fantasy of working on a farm and answering to the Man. Tomorrow we will fly off in different directions and just have memories of this time together. What's your story?"

"I met Tamara when I was studying agriculture at Texas A & M. We became friendly, and eventually became lovers. She liked it rough and so did I. One summer we were working on a test field out in the middle of nowhere and we were out in the field taking samples. There she was, bent over looking at the roots of a plant that she'd pulled up and I was standing up taking a drink. She looked at me and said, "Master, can I please have some water." It sounds like our women have the same fantasies. I went along with her, and over the weekend, I took her and had her suck me off. She likes to fight, but also loves for someone to take her out in the field with the dirt on her back."

"Do you use a safe word with her?"

"We didn't at first, but she'd get frustrated sometimes when I'd stop. I found a magazine in an adult store while I was driving home for Christmas and when I got back to school, I let her read the article. She told me her safe word was peaches. Now I can go as hard as we both want without the fear of going too far."

"Have you ever loaned her out, or traded her for another slave? I started with Yolanda's daughter being my slave, and I traded a kid down the hall for his red-headed girlfriend for an hour. What turned her daughter on was the thought of being traded like a piece of meat, or more precisely, a piece of property."

"We try to keep our private life private, and we've been lucky that most people don't say much about us being different colors. We love each other, but also like to get a little wild from time to time. Walking into your kitchen today really blew me away. We have actually talked about swapping, or finding someone else for her for a night or weekend, but never found the right person or situation to make it work. I'd love to see what kind of reaction I'd get from trading women."

I called out to Yolanda, and when the ladies came in, I asked, "Is lunch almost ready?"

"Yes, sir. We have some ham and Swiss sandwiches in the oven, toasting up; we also made a slaw and some homemade potato chips. We can sit down now and it will be ready in a minute."

"Good, I want to have a nice meal before I let my friend Jim here, see if he can tame your big fat nipples. He thinks you'd feel good on the end of his cock. I hope you changed the sheets in the guest room because he may have to whup your ass if the bed is old and dusty."

"Yes sir. I'll make sure the sheets are clean while Tamara gets lunch on the table."

Tamara was staring wide-eyed at her husband. He took on his character and said, "What're you looking at, bitch? Aren't you supposed to get lunch on the table, so Britt will have enough energy to fuck you long and hard?"

There was just the slightest hesitation before I heard her say, "Yes, sir."

Jim and I sat in the dining room and the girls sat in the kitchen. I could hear them talking. I made sure that Jim knew that my safe word for my girl was elephant. After lunch, the girls came in to take the dishes. I walked into the living room, so Jim could talk to Tamara alone and make sure she was all right. I did the same with Yolanda.

I said, "You, my slave, will be a good bed slave for my guest here at the plantation. If things go too far and you want to stop, just say the word 'elephant' and he'll stop."

"Yes sir, thank you sir. I'm so excited, and so is Tamara."

We walked back into the kitchen and I said, "I need to take a leak. Come on, Tamara, I may need help." I took her hand and led her out back. It was around 52 degrees, a little cold but not bad. She had on an apron. I went to the big oak tree in the back yard and stood in front of it.

Tamara stood next to me and just looked at me.

I said, "Bitch, do you expect my buttons to undo themselves? Come hold my cock so I can take a piss."

She came up, undid the buttons on the front of my jeans, and then pushed them down just a bit to allow my cock to escape the top. She took it carefully and held it pointed at the tree. I relieved my bladder, and she just stood there.

"Well, shake it to get any last drops off. Unless you'd rather get on your knees and lick it clean."

She shook it and started to put me away.

I turned to her and said, "I like your hands on my cock. Why don't you just keep stoking it and then I can fuck you hard with it. We need more kids around this farm, and you'd be a good woman to carry one for me."

She started to stroke me and then I grabbed her hard nipple and started to squeeze it. She let go of me, broke away, and started to run. I caught her after a couple of steps and tackled her on the grass.

She said "Please, no. No, I don't want a baby." I wrestled around on the grass with her and she was hitting my arms and pushing me away. I eventually got her rolled to her stomach with the cold wet ground under her. I held her in place with the weight of my body and my left hand as I used my right to lower my jeans some more and to free my cock.

I came at her from behind. The angle was difficult with her lying flat on the ground, but she moved just a bit to give me access. I slid up inside of her and continued to thrust hard into her. After she'd lost her fight and was resigned to her fate, she got to her knees to give me better access. I'm not sure about the size of Jim's cock, but she was a firecracker on mine. She was moaning and talking to me.

Tamara was saying, "I'm sorry Master, please don't rape me. Please don't get me pregnant. I don't want to end up picking beans in the field with a baby in my belly."

I slapped her ass hard. It sounded worse than it stung, but she responded and picked up the pace, trying to please me. She ended up having a couple of orgasms while I continued to fuck her from behind. She and Jim were a married couple, and they didn't have any kids, so I thought that she was probably on the pill. At the last minute, however, I pulled out and rolled her to her back. I stood up and shot my load all over her face, tits, and belly. Her hand went to her cunt and she rubbed herself to one more orgasm. She must have been close because it took less than a minute.

I helped her up and told her to go get the shower hot for me. She ran into the house while I pulled up my pants. There were mud spots on my knees, but it was worth it. I followed her in and saw her in the bathroom, with her hand testing the water temperature. I got in and told her that she better start scrubbing, because my body wasn't going to wash itself.

She washed me first and then took care of herself. She left the cum on her face for last. I think she liked the feeling, because she kept me between the water and herself to preserve the evidence. I moved to the back of the shower when I was clean so that she could wash herself. I asked if her master had ever had her shave her pubic hair.

She said, "No, we've never even talked about it. I don't wear too many bathing suits here in Idaho so there isn't much of a point."

"Would he get mad if I had you shave it off for me?"

"I don't think so, but why would you want me to?"

"You don't question me. You go do what I said. I'll give you ten minutes, and then you'll get a spanking for every hair I find below your neck."

I walked out and got a coke out of the refrigerator. I could hear Jim and Yolanda in the guest room, and they were both playing their parts with plenty of moans. I threw my jeans and clothes into the wash machine, but didn't start it. I went into the bedroom and sat in an armchair beside the bed. After fifteen minutes, I was just about to get up and find her when she walked in.

"Sir, I look like a little girl. Do you like little girls?"

"Tamara, you do look like a little girl with the small titties and no hair. I do like young girls, but not baby girls. I like to eat pussy, and I hate having to stop in the middle because of the feeling of a hairy tongue or hair in my teeth. Does your master eat your pussy?"

"No, sir. He's never done that."

I had her get on the bed and found that pink center and spent the next hour bring her from one orgasm to the next. You'd think I had out the whip the way she was moaning. She'd go from 'Please stop' to 'Please more'.

I was hard as a rock and after she had her last orgasm, I just moved up and went to town. I fucked her hard and she pulled her knees up by her ears. She had her arms through her legs and her elbows pushing her knees into the mattress. I was going as deep as I could and I could feel her cervix on every thrust. She loved it. I said, "Tamara, I'm going to cum in you this time. Is that OK?"

"Yes, sir. Put your baby in me. You're so big. We will have a half-black baby with a big fat cock. The master will love it."

I couldn't hold out any more and I blasted her full of my sperm. I was sweaty and covered in pussy juice. Tamara ended up covered in sweat and very exhausted. I took her hand and led her into the bathroom for another shower. When we finished, I gave her a t-shirt to wear and we walked out into the living room.

Jim was on the couch with Yolanda, and she also had a shirt on, but it was a button down.

Jim said, "I almost broke down the door a couple of times with all the noise you were making. What were you doing to her?"

"Tamara, show Jim my mark that I put on you."

She stood in front of him and lifted the bottom of the shirt. Jim looked and said, "You look like a young girl. Britt said he started with Yolanda's daughter, but I thought she was older."

Yolanda said, "She is. Britt just likes to eat off a clean plate. I'm sure all the noise was from the appetizer, main course and dessert."

"With that kind of response, I may have to try a snack myself." Jim said.

"I hope you aren't mad. She said that she didn't think you'd mind." I said.

Jim replied, "I've never thought about it one way or the other. We watched you take her in the yard out the kitchen window. That was so hot, and then I had to get at these bags of fun with the biggest nipples I've ever seen. I wore myself out pretty quick it seems, and then we had to listen to you two for the last forty-five minutes."

The girls both were cold and went to get dressed. I asked Jim to take care of the place for us, and to keep an eye and an ear out for Jeremiah Phillips. I'd have an auctioneer come in and liquidate the place. I told him that if there was anything he could personally use and wanted to buy, that I'd make him a good deal. He said he'd stop by, look after the place, and maybe look around for runaway slaves. As he said that, Tamara slid on his lap and gave him a kiss. We decided to go out to dinner together, and then afterward went our separate ways.

I made love again with Yolanda later, and she thanked me for a fun-filled fantasy weekend. She asked what I had said to Jim and to Jeremiah to close the deal. She said, "John told me to make the deal happen even if we had to come up to his ridiculous price. You got him to sign with only five minutes of talking."

"I let him know that greedy pigs ended up slaughtered. This isn't the middle of Los Angeles. If he doesn't want to sell his land for a fair price, then his neighbor will. I had a handshake deal with Jim before I spoke with Mr. Phillips. I told him that Jim had agreed to carve out a hundred acres for me and would sell me an acre for $950. I can't help it if he wanted $2000 an acre for the other ninety-nine. I didn't write the contract that Jeremiah signed. I wasted a week of my time to come out here and get him to do something he already agreed to do, and then backed out. When I read the contract, I guess I saw a way to get a little something for my time. You can say I'm mean, but we overpaid for the land anyway, so it all evened out in the end.

"I'm glad that you're on my side."

"Yolanda, I'm on your side. I like being inside of you a lot, but also like spending time with smart, beautiful women whenever I can. I forgot to ask about Monica. How is she doing?"

"She's doing well. She's working on her MBA at Wharton, but wants to get into sales of some kind."

"She should take some classes in biology and pre-med. Medical sales are a field with tremendous potential for high profits."

"I'll mention it to her."

I dropped her off at the airport and then just kept the rental car. I told them I'd drop it off somewhere."

I drove east on I-90 and stopped at all the job sites we were building along the way. I made it to Sioux Falls, South Dakota, on Wednesday, and dropped the car off before catching a plane to Houston. I called John from the airport and he told me where I was meeting up with Samantha. He said that Yolanda had told him the story of buying Mr. Phillips farm. When he told Beth that, she was so pissed at Mr. Phillips for wasting my time; she thought I should have left him with just the clothes on his back.

"John, Beth is always looking out for me. When the kids go off to school, I may hire her as a bodyguard."

"I'll tell her to start training now. Why did it take so long to get out of there if you closed the deal on Friday?"

"I wanted to make sure he didn't come back to 'borrow' any of his old possessions. I also arranged for a neighbor to watch over the place, and share crop the hundred and fifty acres we don't develop. He's going to work with your guy to arrange to auction off the stuff left at the farm. I also wanted to relax for ten minutes."

I took a cab to the Houston Hilton, called from the lobby phone, and asked them to connect me to Sam's room. She answered and invited me up. I got a big hug, and she said that she and Rob had done a great deal of hard work to get everything together. She was meeting him in the morning to finish the presentation, and then we were all meeting for dinner before the presentation on Friday. I decided to book us here through the weekend in the event we ran over or needed more time.

"Are you working tonight, or can I take you out for dinner?"

"Britt, I was just finishing up. Are you staying here with me, or getting your own room?"

"Why don't I get a suite in the event I need a place to work, and then you can come up when you've time? I'll go see what they have and drop off my bags. I'll stop back here in thirty minutes. Do you have a car or do we need a cab?"

"I have a car, so we can get to wherever we need to go."

I got a one-bedroom suite with a living room and a desk for working. I changed into some nicer clothes and filled the laundry bag for the hotel to send out for me. Sam and I had a nice dinner of Mexican or Tex-Mex food, and I loved the chili rellenos. As I was driving us back to the hotel, I saw a sign for a strip club. I remembered the stories and the action in the hotel room in Cincinnati and pulled in. Everything is big in Texas and this place was huge. There were three different stages and some out-of-the-way booths for lap dances and private parties. Sam had never been in one before so I paid the cover charge for me and led her in (no cover charge for the ladies). The lights and sounds blew her away. We sat at a table just back from the stage and we could see the next stage as well. The dancer on the stage, now half way through her song, was wearing only a G-string while grinding on the pole in front of her.

I could see Sam's nipples trying to push through her shirt. We were also watching the second girl who was a smaller Asian girl. I remembered walking in on Judy with Sam and Paige. I handed Sam a couple of dollars and said, "Go slip these in Judy's thong. I know you like oriental ladies."

She felt embarrassed, but stood up and walked over to the stage. The dancer walked over and held out her garter for Sam to slip in the money. When she finished, the girl moved closer, gave her a kiss, and then ran the front of her thong up Sam's arm. Sam hurried back to the table and was in lust. We watched another girl come on stage as we nursed our beers. The Asian girl came out and sat at our table. She said 'Hi' and introduced herself as Osaka. She thanked Sam for her tip and said that it made a lot of others follow suit. She said that most men have a fantasy of being with two girls at the same time. She was looking at me and talking to Sam.

Sam said, "He doesn't have to fantasize about that. I've seen him take care of four women at the same time. He brought me here to get me all hot and bothered, before he takes me back and fucks me again."

Osaka said, "There are many pretenders that come in here. It must feel nice to have found a real man. Can I dance for you?"

Sam looked at me and I said, "Is there some place more private? Just walking in as a woman gets people's attention. If I'm paying for a dance, I don't want Samantha to end up being the attraction."

"Follow me. There's a private booth over here."

I grabbed both beers, Osaka grabbed Sam's hand, and I followed them to the private booth in the back. On the way, I signaled to a pretty brunette that reminded me of Christine from the cruise. She was very athletic looking, and quite cute in the face with a large set of breasts. The booth was a half circle red leather booth with table at coffee table height. The girls could dance on the table or on the booth. When they closed the curtain, Sam took a seat and I had the girls go to work on her. They were both topless, and then in turn bottomless, in the first two minutes. They were kissing each other and rubbing their bodies on Sam. I watched as they both rubbed their pubic mounds on Sam's tits. Osaka had her knee up against Sam's clit and I could see Sam thrusting against it, close to getting off. As the song was ending, I told them to keep going.

As time passed, the two girls were getting more adventurous and were practically masturbating themselves and Sam all through the second song. The dances were ten dollars each and I handed each of them thirty dollars. The new girl sat down between Sam and me and introduced herself as Candy. She'd put her thong back on, but she was still topless. She reached out and felt my cock that was lying on my thigh and said, "Can I dance for you?"

Sam said, "I'm buying if you want a dance."

I said, "Let's go back to my suite and you can give me a real dance, and I'll even provide the pole."

"I can't deny that's what I'd rather do as well."

Osaka said, "You two have fun. Thanks for stopping by."

I drove back to the Hilton while Sam gently rubbed my cock against my thigh. When we got to the suite, there were other tall buildings around so we closed the blinds and turned on some music. Sam did a slow dance for me, and then she took out my dick and started to suck it. She was very good at it, and after a couple of minutes, she climbed up in my lap and slid down my pole. She did a wonderful pole dance that even included some bump and grind. I had forgotten to use a rubber, but when I asked her, she said she was safe, so I let her continue. She had a small orgasm before I filled her with my cum. She stayed in place, using her inner muscles to massage my cock and keep it from going soft. When it was firm again, she hopped off and led me to the bedroom. I was usually in charge, but she knew what she wanted.

She wanted me to eat her. I love to eat pussy, but the thought of the fresh and full cream pie in her pussy wasn't something I craved. Instead I used my finger to fuck her, and then would make her lick the cum off my fingers. After a while, I ended up bored with that. Remembering just a week ago of my time with Tamara, I pushed her knees up by her head then fucked her hard, fast and deep. I came in her again before I rolled over and was ready for sleep. Sam went into the bathroom to clean herself up, and then brought out a washcloth for me. As she went to wipe off my cock, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me, guiding her mouth to my cock. If she likes cream pies, let her eat them. She opened her mouth and took a couple of minutes to clean me up. I could hear her in the other room brushing her teeth as I drifted off to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.