Hindsight 20/20 Book 2 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

When we woke up in the morning, it was after eight and I knew that we'd missed Sam. I dropped down to do my push-ups while wearing my boxers. Paige had gotten out of bed and was watching me. As I finished my last push-up, I hopped up and swung my feet between my hands, so that I was in a sitting position. She sat on the side of the bed as I went through my two hundred-fifty sit ups. I started to break a sweat for the last hundred or so.

Paige said, "I was wondering how you got to look the way you do. I guess it's a lot of push ups and sit ups. I think it's worth the effort because you look great."

"You don't look so bad yourself. I bet the entire city of Cincinnati appreciated you giving everyone a show last night at the window."

"I thought about that, but with all the lights turned off and as high as we're, it would have been a miracle to see anything worth seeing."

"Paige, you've got plenty worth seeing. What time do you need to arrive at the airport? We can have sex or we can go in and get Judy. Maybe I should wait until we're on the plane and offer Judy a membership in the mile high club."

"Thank you for last night. It was unique. You made me feel loved and very special. Can I ask one more favor?"

"You can ask anything you want."

"Can we have sex one more time, so maybe I can take the top position? I've always let the man lead and I've never taken the on top position. I feel comfortable asking you. Can we?"

"Sure, I can use the rest. Wake me up when you're finished."

"You better not fall asleep. I want you to play with my tits."

"You have a deal, since I get to play with boobies."

I jumped in the shower for a quick rinse and dry. We got on the bed, she used her hand to get me hard, and I told her to suck on it a bit. She licked it a bit and then put it in her mouth. After a minute, she pulled up and inched forward to seat me in her slot before lowering herself down on my cock. As she settled to the bottom, I said, "Rub your clit on me. You're in control, so you figure out what makes you feel the best."

She did what I suggested and I heard a moan even before I reached up and grabbed hold of her nipple. She really enjoyed herself and had to decide if she could make it all the way to orgasm before she got too tired. She finally came and then let herself lie down on my chest to recover. I held her and rubbed her back, eventually rolling her to her side. I hadn't cum, but I was fine. I just held her for about fifteen minutes. We both got up and she offered to let me finish, but I told her that I was good. I let her take a shower and went to check on Judy. She was up and sitting at the table and had already ordered breakfast and coffee. I told her that she should have come in and joined us.

"Sam took care of me before she left. I thought about coming in to watch. I've changed a little over the last two days, and I feel a little freer to act like myself."

"Judy, you're a pretty, young lady. You should enjoy what you are, and learn to live for you, not anyone else."

She didn't say anything, but simply shrugged and nodded at the same time.

Paige walked out and I went in and got ready to go. After my shower, I put on some jeans and my sweater. I think I lost three t-shirts, but still had one clean one to wear on the plane. Once I arrived in Idaho, I was going to need to find a place to do my laundry. I put my bag by the door and drank a couple of cups of coffee with some fruit and a blueberry muffin. We shared a cab and found ourselves early for the flight. I went to the Crown Room, read the paper, and had another cup of coffee while I waited. Using an Atlas from my backpack, I started identifying the different routes, distances, and locations in the area where I was heading. I gathered my things and walked down to the gate thirty minutes before the scheduled flight departure time.

I arrived just as they started to board and as I got to the door of the plane, I saw Paige, with her back to me putting something away in the forward galley. I thought about goosing her, but the cabin door was open and there was another passenger behind me in the doorway. I had taken a copy of the Wall Street Journal from the Crown Room and laid it on my seat, while I stowed my carry-on bags in the overhead. I sat down, opened the paper, and soon saw a pair of legs standing next to me.

Paige asked, "Good afternoon, Sir, can I get you something to drink?"

"Paige, you forgot my name already?"

"Britt, I was just saying my line. It will be a very long time before I forget about you."

"I know. I'm fine for now. I just had some coffee." I went back to reading my paper and let her do her job. The plane filled as the Cincinnati airport continued to move the stranded passengers on to their destinations. A man sat beside me in the window seat, but just opened his book and started to read. We were soon in the air and on our way to Boise.

After the plane leveled off the stewardesses started to do their jobs with drinks and meals. I had the chicken and it was barely all right. After they picked up everything and refreshed everyone's drinks, Paige and Judy were in the front galley putting away all the carts and trays. They had a curtain drawn across the galley, so they could work. I slipped in and walked up behind Judy. I whispered, "I didn't get a chance to have some fun with you this morning. Do you want to join the mile high club?"

I could see and feel her shoulders slump at her true feelings of surrender. She wanted it and she knew it. I moved Paige between the curtain and me and lifted Judy on to the counter-top. As I pushed her legs apart, her skirt rode up her thighs. I ripped the crotch in her pantyhose and pushed the crotch of her underwear to the side. I had my wallet out and my rubber on in no time and then slid into her. I had done this before in my first time through with my wife in the lavatory. The galley has so much more room.

I was hard and fast. I had two goals. The first was to complete the act. The second was not to allow anyone to catch us. I didn't want her to lose her job. It took about five or six minutes to fill the condom. I don't think that Judy finished, but she was jumping down before I even had time to zip up. She gave me a big hug and thanked me. I dropped my condom in with the rest of the trash and wondered what the trash sorters at the food plant would have to say about their findings.

The flight took about five hours from gate to gate, which had us arriving around four o'clock local time. I said goodbye to Judy and Paige and was the first person off the plane. I walked to baggage claim to meet my ride. I didn't see anyone there to meet me. I continued to look for a sign with my name on it, but instead I saw Monica's mother, Yolanda.

I walked right up to her like a sailor returning from sea. I dropped my bags at her feet, pulled her in for a hug, and a kiss complete with tongue. I finally let her come up for air. From the look on her face, you could see how startled she was.

Yolanda said, "I was hoping to get closer to you tonight, but I guess I won't have to try very hard."

"It's late; at least it is on the east coast. Why don't we have some dinner and then we can get naked and have a business meeting."

"My daughter has told me about your meetings. If I wasn't so excited, I'd be scared."

"Yolanda, do you want to act as my slave, or do you just want me to fuck you?" I asked.

"I want both. Tonight, I want both. Tomorrow, we'll see. We have some work to do."

"Yolanda, get my bags and take me to the car."

I followed her as she carried my bags and led me across to the parking garage where we walked up to a Lincoln Town Car. I asked, "Did you pick this car out?"

"It was the nicest car they had," she said.

"Come with me and bring the paperwork," I said. I grabbed my own bags as we went back to the airport. I walked up to the counter and asked if they had any four-wheel drive vehicles. They told me they had a choice of Ford Broncos and Chevy Blazers. I asked for a Bronco and turned in the Lincoln. We drove to the Stagecoach Inn where I had some prime rib and prawns. Yolanda had the shrimp cocktail and the Coachman salad. We each had a beer. After dinner, we drove back to the Idanha Hotel. I canceled my room and just went up with Yolanda.

I was very tired from traveling and didn't want to do all the work with being her master, so I told her to get naked and get in bed. It was cool outside, but no snow was on the ground. I got undressed and climbed in the bed with her. I kissed her and felt up her tits. I played with her nipples as we made out. After stopping, I said, "You know that it's the slave's responsibility to ensure that she's protected if she doesn't want the master to get her pregnant. Monica said that she always wanted a little brother. I think I'll plant my seed deep in your womb. Do you want to carry my baby? I bet we could sell tickets for people to watch you breast feed."

"Oh, yes, please fill me with your seed."

"If I need some help closing the deal tomorrow, I may need to have you suck off the farmer or maybe sleep with him or his son, so I should probably get you pregnant before they have the chance." I pinched down hard on her nipples and I think she had her first orgasm.

We played for a while before I fucked her. I fucked her hard and finally planted my seed. I had her get a washcloth to clean me up and then still got up to brush my teeth before sliding back into bed, where I could feel Yolanda's nipples rubbing on my back.

We were up early the next morning, and I told Yolanda to put her suit away and put on some jeans. I buttoned up my Levi 501's and got out an old pair of riding boots that I brought with me. I had a flannel shirt and a denim jacket. Even in her jeans, Yolanda still looked out of place. We went downstairs to have a bite for breakfast before we checked out, then drove for a couple of hours down to Pocatello, which is at the intersection of I-86 and I-15. I was looking at two hundred and fifty acres to build a truck stop. The farmer had given us a handshake deal, but changed his mind after someone told him that we'd pay more if he held out. We were going to meet around two that afternoon. I drove to the property and found that it was perfect for what we needed. It was next to the Exit ramp and saved a lot of extra driving from having to go north, south or west to build our place. I drove north one more exit and went up to the farmhouse located just a little ways past the off ramp. After parking next to an old pickup, I walked up and a man walked out. I said hello and asked if he owned the farm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.