Swim and Tango
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by FantasyLover

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Summary: College-age daughter of Marc, a divorced man, comes home for Christmas, bringing Michelle, her roommate. For two weeks, Marc and Michelle have an affair, their feelings growing despite knowing the affair will end when Michelle returns home New Year's Eve. Before Leaving, Michelle and Marc's daughter arrange a blind date for him, one that quickly draws Marc into a deep, romantic relationship. Things happen during the course of that relationship to make it even more interesting.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction  

I had come home from work that Friday afternoon to find a large manila envelope in the middle of the bed, addressed to me in my wife's handwriting. The letter inside explained that she was tired of her boring life with me and had found someone exciting to be with. She had collected what belongings she wanted and anything she didn't take was mine to do with as I pleased. I was free to give what was left to the girls or to charity. There was also a copy of the divorce papers she had filed, complete with a 'proof of service' from someone named Christopher Samuelson, a name I didn't recognize. She took her car and some of her belongings and left everything else.

There were also four letters, one for each of the kids. When they shared the letters with me later, I learned that they were basically the same as mine, just personalized for each one of them. The younger kids found me sometime later when they looked for me to find out when dinner was going to be. I was still sitting on the bed, crying and in shock.

I told them what happened and gave them each their letter. We sat together hugging and crying for quite a while, dinner forgotten until well after 8:00. The older two, Sue and George had already left on dates and didn't find out until they got home that night. We all took it pretty hard, each in our own way. She just disappeared and we heard nothing from her, not even knowing if she was still alive for seven years.

Sandy took it the hardest, being the youngest, and now being motherless. I had to take her to counseling every week for six months, and spent all of my 'free time' with her and the other kids, including extra time every day. Eventually we managed to pull our family back together, rebuilding the tattered familial bonds she'd left behind.

Naturally, Sandy had her first period three months after her mother left. Thank God, she had two older sisters to turn to. One of them let me know what was happening, so I had 'the talk' with her a couple of days later when she was feeling better. That hour was the most awkward and embarrassing hour of my entire life to that point, but I persevered, even though both of us practically died of embarrassment that night. Sandy avoided me for several days afterwards, still embarrassed, but finally got over it after she told her sisters about our 'talk.'

Gina, our next to youngest child, walked up to me a few days after the talk, and, unexpectedly, gave me a big hug. "Okay, what do you want?" I teased.

With tears in her eyes, she looked up at me and said, "We're going to make it, dad; we'll be okay."

Confused, I asked what she meant.

"Sue and I can't believe you talked to Sandy about sex. We figured we'd have to be the ones to do it," she giggled. "When Sandy told us everything you told her ... shit, even Sue learned some stuff and she's ... well ... she's already had some practical experience. Oops, I guess I probably shouldn't have told you that," she said, mortified.

I hugged her back and promised not to lock Sue in the closet or to tell her how I found out. A couple of hours later, Sandy hugged me, too, and apologized for being so distant the last few days. I told her I understood while assuring her I'd been just as embarrassed as she had. I made a quick trip to the store that afternoon, and at dinner that night, told the girls I wanted to have a private discussion with them right after dinner. I sent my son to the movies to be sure we wouldn't be interrupted.

I went back over everything I'd told Sandy, explaining that I'd heard some of the information was new to the older girls, and wanted to be sure they were completely informed, too. I explained that, even though I didn't approve of any of them having sex, I knew I couldn't stop them if they were determined to go ahead, so I wanted to make sure they knew how to keep themselves as safe as possible.

I emphasized contraception, offering to take anyone who requested it to the doctor's for birth control pills, with no repercussions. I also explained in more detail about STDs and the need to use condoms and told them I was there for them if they needed to talk, before or after the fact.

Since nobody had said anything to this point, I looked at Sue and asked if she was on the pill. She blushed and her eyes got huge as she shook her head no. I walked up to her and gently pulled her up to stand, nervously, in front of me. I gave her a hug, and told her I'd be taking her to the doctor's Monday morning to get her on them. She started to protest, but I put a finger on her lips to stop her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.