Diablo Canyon - Cover

Diablo Canyon

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Program meets the world of international espionage when teenage spies Dan Steele and Anastasia Storm are sent undercover to a suburban high school north of Santa Barbara. Their mission: use The Program to get close to ordinary high school students Clay Nolan and Liz Slick, and figure out where the stolen uranium centrifuges under their houses are going.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Anastasia Storm:

The operation in Iran went perfectly, but the radiation signals from the high school hadn't changed after four months. That meant that someone was still stealing uranium, but we didn't know if it was for the Iranians or someone else. Our agent at the high school, Grant Hardcastle, had conducted a thorough inspection of the reactor facility, but couldn't find any security breaches. After a two week leave in Monte Carlo, I flew back to California.

I got off the plane and scanned the crowd for Grant. It wasn't long before I spotted his unruly mane of red hair.

"How was the flight?"

"The usual crap about getting my gun on board, but other than that it was lovely."

"Dan will be flying in tomorrow, and David's been here for a week. I think he's getting a little bored. Not a lot of female companionship around, if you know what I mean."

"Poor kid."

"Well, it'll pick up when the college goes back in session. Hopefully we won't be here that long."

"What about you?"

"My preferences lean in the other direction. I met a nice blond boy; shaggy haired-surfer type."

"Sounds like fun. Any new information?"

"No," Grant responded, "I think they're somehow removing the uranium in transport. Another shipment is due to leave tonight; I want to check it out."

"Great, so the radiation levels haven't gone down any?"

"Nope, I have files on the kids. We can go over them when we get to your house."

"Great."

We got my bags and Grant led us to the parking lot, where David was waiting in a Ferrari F430 Spider.

"Grant," I asked, "won't this car look a little conspicuous in high school?"

"Oh, we won't be taking this to school. Remember, you're supposed to be sixteen to get your driver's license. Dan and David will handle all the driving."

"Dan's 15."

"Yes, but we're going to tell people the driving age is younger in Britain."

"I thought he was working on an American accent."

"He was, but it turns out someone in PR2 has a princess complex going, so he's now the 18th Earl of Stillwater."

"What exactly would the Earl of Stillwater be doing in an American public school?"

"Exchange program."

"Points for originality, I guess."

We got in the car and David suggested we scope out the reactor. Grant drove us to a ridge overlooking the site.

"You see that rail line down there?"

"Yes."

"A train is supposed to leave with 190 casks of spent fuel rods at 10:00 pm. We'll follow it as far as we can in the car. I have a team at Yucca Mountain waiting to inspect the train when it arrives."

"Excellent, that'll give us time to get settled in and eat first."

"I'll show you to your place."

We drove to the condo they'd purchased for me downtown and started packing.

"Would you like to come upstairs for coffee?" I asked David.

"I'd love to."

"I'll make myself scarce," Grant offered.

We walked upstairs and closed the door. I stripped off as David turned off the light and drew the blinds. I lay down in the darkness and felt his naked body on top of mine. His hands explored my crotch, expertly working my most sensitive parts. I ran my hands down his back, feeling the smoothness of the skin and the roughness of the scars he'd gotten God knows where.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.