Ming
Chapter 3

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman unexpectedly wakes up to find herself no longer the person she thought she was.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Sci-fi sex story

I took the low-orbital shuttle to Sea-Port International Airport and was met 48 minutes after take-off by a FedEx courier as I disembarked. He took care of my paperwork with the airline and drove me in his van to the home of the Harrison's. My new owners.

I stood nervously on the step as he rang the doorbell. Everything seemed so very different from what little I remembered of China. There were a lot less people and a whole lot more room, for one thing. And everyone had a vehicle it seemed, their fusion reactors humming quietly and dripping water down the roads. In China most people rode bicycles, or walked, and we had one well to provide water for six large tenements. The house was nice, not very large, but I thought perhaps 30 or 40 people could live in it quite comfortably. I asked the FedEx man how many people he thought lived here and he told me just the one family, but maybe they had children. That was a shock too.

The door opened and an American woman, perhaps 35 years old greeted us. She possessed a classic beauty, with mature features and a trim, youthful body. Her blonde hair had been pulled back and neatly pinned, but somewhat severely. She had light blue eyes that suddenly reminded me of Lucy's, and a generous mouth. She wore a formal dress, a gown really, as though planning on going out soon, or perhaps just returning from an important engagement.

"Mrs. Harrison? FedEx, ma'am. I have a package for your husband, Mr. ah..." he read the name, " ... Rudolph Harrison."

"Randolph." She stared at the man and her lips curled downwards. "He's at the office. I'll take it." She signed the clipboard electronically and watched him leave. "Come in," she told me and I followed obediently.

"You're Ming?" Mrs. Harrison asked, looking me up and down. "I ordered you for my husband's birthday. It was last week." She shook her head. "I ended up giving him a set of golf clubs."

I didn't say anything.

"But, you're what he wanted, so I hope he'll be happy." She sat down on a leather sofa.

The room was nicely furnished, and seemed to be a sitting room of some kind, a salon with a full sized bar. A large bookcase dominated one wall, and floor-to-ceiling windows with an intricate lattice the other. The furniture looked beautiful and eminently comfortable, but I remained standing, holding my two suitcases. Beneath my feet, the hardwood floor had been covered by an oversized Perisan rug and the house smelled antiseptic it seemed to me, and I found the scent curious and out of place.

"Raj, come into the front room, please." Mrs. Harrison spoke as if to the air itself and a moment later a young Indian man appeared.

He was quite striking with his strong face and dark eyes. He was nicely dressed as well, in a fine mustard colored suit with a white linen turban on his head. It went well with his rich toffee colored skin.

"Raj, this is Ming. Mr. Harrison's new toy. Please show it to the bedroom. Instruct it and be sure to clean it thoroughly, doubtless my husband will want to play with it right away."

"Yes, Mrs. Harrison," he replied with a short bow.

I looked at the man briefly, unsure of what the woman expected of me, so I gave her a deep bow of respect. She sniffed and we left the room.

Raj did not speak to me as we went up a wide staircase, climbing to a hallway leading left and right. We went left and there were four doors, one of which we entered. There I found a dresser and a bed, and a small closet, but little else to remark it. The bed was unmade, although there was fresh linen on the mattress. Another door led to a small bath. Otherwise the room was devoid of anything vaguely decorative.

"This will be your sleeping quarters," Raj smiled. "When you do not sleep with Mr. Harrison. Put down your suitcases and come here, please." He was standing next to a computer pad imbedded vertically on the wall. I walked over to it and he had me put my hand against the cool glass screen. "Have you used an EMF Interface before?" he asked.

I shook my head no as I felt a vaguely disquieting feeling come over my skin, traveling up my arm it seemed, as if a thousand ants were crawling along my flesh. I was about to comment on it when my mind became suddenly ... distracted. Like something was talking to me and I couldn't ignore it, even if I wanted to. I forgot everything else for a moment as I listened very carefully and it seemed the voice asked if I understood.

"Parity Checksum: Seven," I thought, and I might have said it aloud, but I couldn't be sure because it seemed like none of my senses were working. I couldn't see, or hear, or even feel anything. "Confirmed. Installation complete," I thought again and then the funny feeling was back and I blinked, looking at my hand.

"You may remove your hand now." Raj pushed some buttons. He was logging off I realized.

I pulled my hand away and I knew if I typed my name and my serial number into the computer, I would be able to access it as well. I knew that my palm print was keyed to all the main doors in the house. I knew all of my duties and responsibilities. I knew my new protocols and I knew everything about the Harrison's and their household that I needed to know. In short, I suddenly knew ... everything.

He smiled at me, finally. "Welcome to our home."

I looked around with a new awareness. "You're a Series III?"

"Yes."

Raj bathed me then, as he had been instructed to do. I could have done it easily myself, but that would have been incorrect.

"Does this please you?" he asked me, massaging my breasts with his soapy hands.

"I don't know." I looked at him, naked in the small shower with me, standing so close that our bodies were in constant contact. "I am not permitted to engage in sexual activity with anyone but Mr. Harrison." I knew that as surely as I knew the water was wet.

"I understand." He moved his hands down to my waist, reaching behind to soap my ass and this caused his penis to press between us, rubbing just above my sex. "My protocols prohibit sexual activity with anyone but Mrs. Harrison."

"Would you like to have sex with me?" I asked him shyly; because I felt someplace very deep inside that I would have enjoyed it very much.

"Oh yes, Ming." He smiled at me. But his penis did not become erect and his hands, while gentle and touching me in every small part of my body, did not pursue to give us anymore pleasure than the moment required.

"Thank you, Raj," I told him as he dried me first, then himself.

"You're welcome." And then he dressed and left while I unpacked my bags, choosing to remain unclothed for the time being.


"Ming..." the terminal in the wall spoke with a pleasing female voice. "Come to my bedroom please." I knew the voice belonged to Mrs. Harrison and I knew where her bedroom was. She slept apart from her husband, although my information was incomplete as to the reason.

And that was how the thought formed in my mind. I'd avoided trying to explore how I felt in my new surroundings. My emotions seemed ... dampened ... somehow. I realized that I'd become almost mechanical in a sense, and it frightened me. I hadn't understood what the doctor had tried to explain. I hadn't understood what the technicians and nurses had spoken about so openly around me. I hadn't known that there was a small biological computer implanted in my cerebrum that collected and stored information, feeding it to me as I required it.

It felt as though I were being violated, I thought, and filled me with deep sense of shame. I approached Mrs. Harrison's bedroom feeling my skin burning. I knocked and entered her spacious quarters still naked from my bath. I bowed for her and waited while she looked at me.

"Are you alright, Ming?" she asked with a hint of genuine concern in her voice, though doubtless it was prompted only by her investment and not for my personal well-being.

"Yes, Mrs. Harrison," I replied. "I'm just ... a little overwhelmed by my journey."

"I see." She seemed satisfied by that answer. "Raj and I will be going out this evening. You have the menu?" she asked and I nodded. "Good. Mr. Harrison will be home around 7pm, so you'll be cooking for one."

I nodded again.

"You may have some time now, to relax, to fix your room. Raj will help you adjust." The woman looked at my body, causing me no real discomfort. The knowledge that she knew exactly what was in my head, in fact may have been responsible for at least a portion of it, seemed far more disturbing. "Are you a virgin, Ming?"

The question caught me off guard and I had to search my memory for a second before I was able to answer. "Yes, Mrs. Harrison."

"Come here please. Spread your legs for me." I approached and felt her pushing a finger gently against my sex, probing until I felt a rather distinct pressure. "Is this a real hymen? Or did they grow you a new one?" She smiled a little strangely.

"I do not know, Mrs. Harrison," I answered truthfully.

"Of course you don't, Ming." She laughed and dismissed me with a wave of her hand.

I returned to my room trying to remember if I'd been a virgin before I went to the People's Clinic, but that itself was a fading memory. Along with everything else about my former life. Whenever I tried to remember my family, my parents or brothers and sisters, all I could see was an empty blackness in my mind's eye. Such thoughts were gone and that seemed cruel.

Raj knocked at my door, not entering until I called out "Yes?" and he gave me a small smile.

"Mrs. Harrison suggested that I might keep you company for a short time." He looked around. "Tomorrow I will show you some things in the attic, pictures and such, which you may use if you wish."

"Thank you." I looked around too. "It is a very lonely room." I sounded much sadder than I really felt, I thought. Or maybe it sounded just the same. I hoped not.

"The first few days are the hardest, Ming. You are fortunate, I think, we are fortunate, to be here. The Harrison's are good owners and you will come to be happy."

"How long have you been here, Raj?" I sat on my freshly made bed and he joined me. I was still naked while he was dressed as he'd been when we first met.

"I have been here six months." He touched my thigh. "There was another unit, an older Series II named Julia then. She helped me, as I will help you."

"What happened to her?" I put my hand on top of Raj's, squeezing it gently, just to enjoy the closeness.

"She..." Raj paused, looking slightly uncomfortable and his soft brown eyes stared into mine. "Displeased Mr. Harrison."

"Do you think I will displease him?" I suddenly felt very uncomfortable as well.

"No." Raj smiled and his voice softened. "Julia was not properly conditioned for her purpose. Mr. Harrison learned from her and has gone to great lengths to correct his errors."

"So it was not her fault?" I tried to comprehend what the Indian was saying.

"No, of course not." Raj shook his head. "But this is not what is troubling you, is it?"

"No," I agreed, closing my eyes for a long second before continuing. "I cannot remember my family. My home."

"I understand. It was a mistake for our designers to take our memories," Raj offered philosophically. "At least without giving us new ones to replace them. There is a human yearning, a requirement for continuity that makes such memories necessary to our well being."

"Yes..." I remembered a bit of verse and recited it quietly...

What is a memory lost but a portion of my soul,

That lessens heaven's reach, or hell's redoubtable below.

I found it a small comfort to know my knowledge of English literature was fully functional.

"It may help you, Ming, to keep a diary. I myself have a journal, as I was taught by Julia to keep it. There may come memories, brief glimpses during the most ordinary moments. Pedestrian thoughts of your previous life, or dreams perhaps, which you will forget within moments of waking. I will bring you a diary. Keep it near your bed and use it." He squeezed my thigh. "It will pain you sometimes, but it will help as well."

"I will do that, Raj," I replied gratefully and with a brave smile.

"You must also remember that I am your family now." Raj reached his hand to stroke my face. "I am your brother in this, your new home."

"And I am your sister," I nodded in understanding.

I was required by my conditioning to obey my end user; trust had no place in that relationship. It was as superfluous as it was inherent. A contradiction reconciled only by the difference between giving and taking. Raj and I needed someone to whom we could give our trust and that could only be each other. It gave me a warm safe place into which I immediately retreated.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.