In Loco Parentis - Cover

In Loco Parentis

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Reaching up, the fingers of his right hand met only bare skin. The minor aches that usually accompanied a quick turn in the med tube were absent. Phantom pain radiated across his chest. His left arm responded to his brain's command to check his abdomen. Dry, taut skin; he felt no injury. Small whispery sounds let him know that the med tube was opening. The lights were dimmed; somebody liked him. What he could see of the room let him know he had never been there before.

"Commander Mead?" That voice belonged to his second in command, Ensign Kampar.

Mead sat up. Ensign Kampar stood alongside Sergeant Fischer. The sergeant placed a bundle of clothes on his crotch. "What time is it?"

Kampar answered quickly. "Locally, three hours after midnight."

The infirmary ceiling soared almost two decks over his head. Stretching before he put his shirt on, Mead missed the soft popping he used to feel in his shoulders. Damn nanites had fixed it, preventing him from enjoying a lifelong comfort. For over two years, he had missed cracking his back.

Memories flooded back in his mind. "The bitch who tried to hijack my ship, is where?" Glancing back and forth, he noted that, while the ensign sported a look of concern, the sergeant seemed to have eaten the proverbial canary.

Kampar stated the news as a fact. "She's dead."

"I needed her to answer a few questions." He glanced at Sergeant Fischer. "How?"

Fischer looked to his left and then the right. "After she put three bullets in you, you fell." Fischer made his hand fall flat. "After that she put one in the blacksmith." He patted his thigh. "That made him angry. Without you there to save her, he threw one jab, a hook, and then an uppercut." Fischer mimicked the punches. "The AI calculated he hit her with over twice the force of what he had used on Corporal Diaz."

Slipping the shirt on, Mead swung his legs to the other side of the tube. Leaning down he placed both feet into the pant leg holes. Swinging his legs, he popped into the air as he pulled his pants up, both his legs at the same time. He landed on the balls of his feet. "Ta-dah!"

"Happy now?" Kampar sounded bemused.

Turning, Mead defended his action. "I haven't been able to do that since I was twelve."

"It's a guy thing," offered Fischer. "You're always told 'he puts his pants on one leg at a time'. It's up there with the 'motion of the ocean' line." Fischer put his hand over his heart. "It gives you a mental edge for the whole day."

Kampar crossed her arms. "And if he had failed?"

The men looked at each other. "Nuclear wedgie."

Ensign Kampar rolled her eyes; she needed to change the subject. "We have quarters on the fourth floor of this complex." Turning, she gestured toward the door.

"Who has the con?" Mead inquired.

Kampar slowed a step to let Mead catch up. "Foster and Gauteng are on twelve hour shifts."

"Excellent," murmured Mead.

Kampar added, "Fischer here is on call to transport back up, kick ass, and take names."

"I've enjoyed staying here serving as the ensign's adjunct," Fischer imparted, to ease the Commander's mind.

"The medical staff wants you to eat during our briefing." Kampar stepped through the opening door to leave the infirmary.

"With whom are we meeting?"

"Just the three of us sir," Fischer added.

"The ship wants to talk with me," Commander Mead informed his subordinates.

Mead slowed his pace by shortening his strides. Concentrating on the interaction with the ship's AI, he followed his ensign. Instead of an elevator, the trio stepped onto an escalator. Part of his mind became intrigued by the circular design; Kampar stepped off the escalator on the fourth floor. He followed her to the third door.

"Baby!" The high-pitched voiced ended the update from the AI. "They said you were hurt." Mead's concubine Didi grabbed him about the waist. She looked into Mead's face. "Are you OK?" Her lip quivered. Tears streamed down her face. At five-two, Didi pressed her face into his upper abdomen.

Mead used his fingers to tilt her face toward his. "I'm all right, Didi." He leaned down to kiss her. "I heard something about a meal."

Grabbing his hand, Didi led him into an adjacent space. He saw a table set for a very formal meal. Mead pulled out a chair for Didi. She sat down, patting his hand as he adjusted the chair. Reaching up, he lifted the platter cover. Smiling, he grabbed his first triangle shaped turkey sandwich. Didi had even remembered to cut off the crusts.

"Didi and turkey triangles," Mead scanned his subordinates. "What have I not been told yet?"

"You are to testify in nine hours," Kampar started. "We'll give you what facts we know and then our opinions." Mead only nodded. Kampar began her briefing.

An hour later Fischer stood. Offering his hand to Kampar, he turned to Mead. "It is not proper that I give you or your concubine orders." He smiled and winked before continuing. "Didi, you've got an hour and a half to drain the commander's 'nads." Kampar elbowed him. "He'll need at least four and a half hours of sleep. Then clean him up for the hearing."

Didi giggled. "Aye-aye, Sergeant." She tugged Mead out of his chair. The tiny woman pulled him into the bedroom. Several squeals could then be heard.

Kampar waited in the hall for Fischer to exit. "That was dirty pool."

"Com'on Ensign, he needed that." Fischer pleaded, "Besides Janet is waiting in your quarters with similar orders."

Kampar spun, sprinting up the hall to her door. She looked back at the sergeant and mouthed 'Thanks'.

Fischer walked to his room. This was all about taking care of one's officers. The door opened. A slender hand pulled him inside. After all, on such a small ship he was a quasi-officer.


Bill came to the infirmary early. He was torn. His existence dealt with preparing students to be what they wanted. His track record to this point had been pretty impressive. No matter what happened, when the med tube opened, he felt he had failed Joan.

"<Colinda, is she a volunteer?>" Bill's sub-vocal question was answered. Sporting a smirk, he crossed to a replicator to wait for his requested item to appear.

Light stabbed at her eyes. Opening them showed the room was very bright. Joan had to shield her view, by creating shadows with her raised hand. Mr. Jenkins came into view. He had something wrapped around his hand.

Joan reached up to discover her fate. She felt the choker. A relief swept through her. Looking at Bill, she smiled. Moisture built between her legs.

Bill reached up toward her neck. Joan heard an audible click. A cord dropped from his hand onto her chest. One end stayed firmly in his hand. She was on a leash.

"Let's go home." Bill's tone was direct.

Joan asked a simple question. "Can I put on something?"

Bill stopped. "All my other concubines had to stay naked for the first few days on the ship." He enveloped her into a hug. "This life is more than just sex. It's about family." He broke the hug, tweaking a nipple. "I want you to promise that you retest every year. I want you to keep up your education."

"Yes, Mr.-" Bill cut her off.

"You have to call me Bill now." Bill kissed her on the lips. "It wouldn't sound right in the bedroom."

Joan grabbed softly at the bulge in Bill's pants. "I think I understand." Hefting the package, she grabbed the hardening shaft. "This is something I dreamed about for years?" She reached for his zipper.

"Are you sure you're fourteen?" Bill felt he was getting in over his head. The tug at his pants stopped him. Fingers invaded his fly, easing 'Li'l-Bill' into the open.

"I really want your babies." Joan moved to grab the base of Bill's cock with both hands, leaving only four inches exposed. "Aren't they hiding in here?" Joan slipped her tongue under the head before enveloping the cock greedily. She made slurping sounds.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.