In Loco Parentis - Cover

In Loco Parentis

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 28

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Entering the Macramé Hut, Bill was taken aback by the damage. Tables were overturned. Boxes lay strewn about the room. Tangled remains of Joyce and Martha's work looked like mounds on the floor. Two of the blacksmiths sat on the floor. The master smith, Alan Rey, stood ready.

Reading the blacksmith's stance put Bill on alert. Several months of forced self-defense trainings coupled with Leslie's reminders that he was not at her skill level yet warned Bill to not approach. Ray-ray stood near the man. Two EMTs pushed a levitating med tube toward the door. Bill held it open for them. Once they cleared the room, he turned back to the scene.

"She," the blacksmith pointed at Dr. Nguyen, "threatened my Martha." Alan's voice was deep and carried across the room.

With his hand pressed open-palm on Alan's chest Ray-ray whispered something unintelligible. Alan seemed to shrink a few inches. Bill realized Alan now stood flatfooted. The man's eyes still looked at Dr. Nguyen. An unknown Naval Commander stood between the doctor and the blacksmith.

"I have authorization from the Office of Evacuation and Colonial Operations." Smugness permeated Nguyen's voice. "At this time I am the de facto leader of this colony."

"Those orders are null and void." Colinda boomed into the room. "Wayward exists under a charter from the United Darjee Trade Consortium. Wayward citizens are subject to standard commitments to support the Confederacy. However, they do not fall under the jurisdiction of Office of Evacuation and Colonial Operations."

The commander spun to face the doctor. "You are under arrest for piracy, conspiracy to commit piracy, and other charges that will be formally presented."

"I think not!" Nguyen hopped with each word. Her hands quickly burst from her pockets. "Listen to me!" Something silver sparkled in between her fingers.

The commander and Alan moved. Alan pushed Ray-ray down toward the right. The commander charged the doctor. Four pops cut through room.

Bill could see red spray coming from the commander. Alan moved quicker toward the doctor, than Bill ever thought he could. Bill found himself rushing toward the collapsing naval man.

Alan pushed his friend Ray-ray away from the gun. He catapulted forward to disarm the woman. Liquid splashed his face. His nostrils smelled blood. As the commander fell, Alan could see the sneer on the woman's face. That disdain broke the reins that controlled Alan's sense of fair play.

Shrugging off a blow to his thigh, Alan raged. Giant arms flew with the speed of a bantamweight, but the force of sledgehammers. The first jab he sent to her neck. A hook tore into her left chest wall. The last blow was an uppercut that lifted his target a two feet off the ground.

Once she was no longer a threat, Alan dropped to his knees. A sharp pain caused him to wince. The teacher-guy, Bill, slid next to the commander, his hands pressed quickly onto a spurting wound. Ray-ray joined the teacher. The other cop rushed to the doctor. Suddenly his Martha and Tiffany were next to him. Martha gasped. Tiffany pressed both hands on his thigh. There was an instant of burning pain, and then darkness.


The goal of Anya Kampar's career advancement had always been to command. This was not how she had wanted it. Fortunately, quick action by members of the colony had made this only a temporary situation. For six more hours, Commander Mead would be in the colony infirmary as the med nanites repaired the damage.

One thing Commander Mead always stressed was to 'trust those who you command'. Taking that advice, Ensign Foster was thrust into the temporary role of second in command. Sergeant Fischer ended up sitting next to her at the hearing. His years of experience bolstered Kampar's confidence.

"Listen, and think everything through," Fischer's advice was proving itself valuable. "These people were blindsided just like we were. Their biggest issue with us is that we brought this woman here."

Dr. Nguyen's actions for the last few days flashed as three-dimensional holograms. The text of her orders did not match what she had shared with her co-conspirators. Nguyen kept referring to the orders coming from the female director of Evacuation and Colonial Operations Director. Miles Chandler would never be mistaken for a woman.

Unfortunately, Nguyen would be unable to testify. Any of the blows landed by Alan Rey were potentially lethal. Combined, the damage proved overwhelming. The doctor was dead before she hit the back wall.

"Whatever self-defense training the captain took we need to look into." Fischer's whispering voice wavered between awe and envy. "He kept that monster of a man at bay."

"I agree," Kampar replied.

Another fifteen minutes of images played in the air above them. "Is it just me? It seems that we are being painted as blameless."

Fischer had experience testifying in Earth courts, as he had often led search and seizure boarding parties. "I have the feeling that, if we were involved the evidence would have been presented."

The hearing then became postponed until midmorning of the next day. Everyone wanted to hear from Commander Mead.


Bert and Ted persuaded everyone over twelve in the household into helping straighten the Macramé Hut. Much to Joan's surprise, each of them was doing more work than supervising. At this rate, the majority of the mess would be picked up by dinner. Extra care was taken with the macramé pieces to avoid damaging them.

Baby Belinda slept peacefully in Joan's arms. Eve trusted her daughter with her. Helping clean this mess gave Eve a respite from Belinda. In caring for the little one, Joan felt complete.

She walked over to Eve, still carrying Belinda. "I'm gonna go in the office and use the chair as a rocker."

Eve kissed her daughter on the forehead. "See you in a bit." Then she smiled up at Joan before turning back to help untangling wall hangings.

Stepping into the office, Joan found a large table against the far wall with a large four-foot wide flat monitor. Several comfortable looking office chairs waited by the table. Joan sat down, and began rocking slowly.

The back and forth motion let her mind race. Her voice whispered. "Vulcan, can I ask you a few questions?"

"Yes Joan." Vulcan normally spoke in a booming voice. In the office, though, he spoke very softly. Belinda never moved. "I would be glad to do so."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.