In Loco Parentis - Cover

In Loco Parentis

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 25

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Ruth Jackson waited at the transport pad. Her baby had just started kicking. She placed a reassuring hand on her abdomen. Now she understood the comments that her Aunt Mimi had made back on Earth about her son John using her bladder as a trampoline. She waited for Raj Rupalli, the colony vet, to meet her for the handover. Two of the pups from the litter showed promise as herders. The boss at the sheep ranch, Peter Elway, had kept them.

Of the seven pups from the litter, five would be placed for adoption. Back on Earth, two of the pups in the crate would have been euthanized. The nanites were able to correct the deafness that plagued Australian Shepherds who often carried a specific double recessive genetic defect.

Misty Jenkins, the Rupallis' receptionist/assistant popped into room. "Hi Ruth," she bent down to look into the crate. The puppies began yapping for attention as Misty struggled to caress each one.

"Hey Misty." Ruth watched the girl's face brighten at seeing the whimpering and barking brood. After a week of crate training, the vets and Misty would find homes for them in the colony.

"Mesha and Raj had their baby last night." Misty shared the two veterinarians' happy news. "That is going to delay his visit to y'all's ranch."

Ruth was happy for Mesha. These last two weeks she had seemed to grow weaker as she carried the twins. "Pete failed to share that with us." Pete was a stereotypical male, birthing babies was not that important to him. "How many days is Brad taking off?"

Misty looked up, recalling the information she was given earlier, "He said two days." She nodded confirming her statement.

"Tell him we will expect him next week." Misty tilted her head in a question. Ruth smiled and added, "First time daddies need more time than they think they do." She finished the statement with a wink.


Large, powerful arms enveloped Leslie from behind. A wave of panic ensued. The hold never tightened. A baritone voice brought a soothing comfort. "Ms. Howard, I am so glad to see you."

Leslie turned to face the voice. A broad brown face a full foot above hers greeted her. Something told her she knew this man. The first name that popped into her head was Jeremy Mays; he should still be at Ole' Miss anchoring the Rebels' defensive line as an end. A gentle smile denied that conclusion. The eyes gave him away. She asked the question bubbling in her mind, "Matthew?"

"Yes ma'am, it's me." He bowed his head in acknowledgment.

Grabbing him, she squeezed strongly about his lower rib cage. Fighting tears, she forced him to grunt from the exertion. His arms rested on her back. He began to sway as Leslie stifled a sniffle.

"You OK Ms. Howard?"

The baritone voice dissolved back into her memory of Matthew at school. Despite the differences in size and presence, he was still her fourteen-year-old student. She did not look up, wanting to preserve the illusion in her mind's eye. "I'm Leslie Jenkins now."

The swaying stopped. "OK, Ms. Jenkins." A strong hug followed the acknowledgment. "Can you take me to Mr. Jenkins?"

"Yes," she replied as she broke the hug reluctantly. Taking time to memorize her former pupil's new form, she made a few observations. Matt had chosen a standard Marine package. In the time he had spent on another world, Matt had obviously become very comfortable with it. "He is most likely in his classroom or office." She pulled his arm toward the hallway. "Spill it, Matt, why are you here?"

He smiled. "That's classified, ma'am."

Stepping through the door, she spun back hampering his exit from the room. She extended her teacher finger and put a hand on her hip. As Matt snuck by Leslie, she took the opportunity to whack his ass. "It didn't work for hotbuns back at USF."

He stopped dead in his tracks. "Ms. Howard." Even at six foot seven, Matt felt a bit intimidated by his former teacher. Stories she had told about tying earlobes in bows over the heads of unruly students gave him a momentary pause. He offered his arm and smiled sheepishly. Once they started down the hall Matt placed a reassuring hand on hers and began asking about his former classmates.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.