In Loco Parentis - Cover

In Loco Parentis

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 24

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

As Wayward entered the early stages of fall, the temperatures drifted toward the low sixty's and upper fifties during the evenings. In the next few months, it might get cold enough to sprinkle the colony in a light dusting of snow. Each age group of children rotated through community chores. Four months of colony life had brought a sense of normalcy.

An essential part of every colonist's duty lay in preparing the coming generations. To instill higher potential parenting scores for both, future concubines and sponsors served in the nursery and preschool. Much of what made a good sponsor developed from the individuals' life experience. Creating a sense of community should start at the family level and would involve the school.

That day, a group of five-year-old girls performed a play reenacting the first few nights of camping on Wayward. The performance delayed the start of onsite breast feedings and caused Dewey, the school AI, to shift into what the students referred to as panic mode. To the school AI, the feeding regime for the infants had to run like clockwork, a lesson Dewey would instill. Though Dewey denied he had transistors, the kids believed in times like these that he melted a few.

"You have five minutes and thirty two seconds before onset of Empty Tummy Syndrome," Dewey seemed to whisper. Eve and Anne changed their stride, quickening their pace. Pushing the modified grav sleds took little effort. Initially designed to carry tons of material these were highly modified. The reduced lift capacity allowed for the removal of sixty-four repulsors. In their place, a fifth scaled inertial dampener from an F-105 Star Arrow kept the cargo barely aware of any direction change.

Anne pushed her pink capsule unit next to her friend's blue one. "Are we going too fast?" She turned to look at Eve.

"No, as you can tell I'm two-thirds waddle." Eve pushed her friend on the shoulder. The girls laughed.

"Eve," Anne's voice barely broke a whisper. "I need to ask about doing it." Both girls would turn thirteen the following week.

Tilting her head, Eve signaled for her to spit out the words. At eight months pregnant, Eve had been allowed to engage in sexual contact despite her age. Anne glared at Eve, pleading not to have to ask aloud. The squinted look Eve shot back denied the request.

Anne finally relented. "What's it like?"

Eve tilted her head, smiling. "What's what like?"

Anne glared, trying to bore holes in her friend's head. Eve only smiled, acting clueless. After seven more steps, Anne growled, signifying her loss in the battle of wills.

Anne whispered, "Oral sex."

"What?" Eve whispered back.

"You heard me." Anne moved closer whispering, "Sucking a cock."

"You could have asked Louis." Anne's jaw dropped gaped open. She stared at her friend. Eve smiled. "He has a bigger sample population to draw from."

"That's just wrong." Anne's serious rebuke folded into a smirk. Lowering her head to the push bar she began to laugh. "Spill it."

"I'll start with the wangs themselves."

Anne mouthed, 'wangs?' Eve continued.

"I can only talk about the five I've sampled." She pushed a bit to the left, correcting the sled's trajectory. "I'll start with the similarities. Every one feels hot to the touch. The thingies are both very soft and hard."

"Duh," Anne interrupted. "I see that every day."

"Yeah, but holding one is different from anything else." Eve cracked an evil grin. "If you grab for it quickly they will flinch and dodge a bit. Ray-ray said it is a built-in reaction."

"That explains a lot of the ducking and twisting the guys do."

"Trust me, Anne; they get use to you after awhile. Joyce said to 'change your attack and play every now and then to keep the boys guessing.' It does work."

Anne was nodding as the girls took the last major turn toward their destination.

"The underneath part near the head is the most sensitive part. Salome had me clamp a hand near the base it gives them a sense of depth and tightness."

Anne took mental notes. In two weeks, she would put this into actual practice.

"Each wang tastes and smells different. I'm not talking cum, just the skin. Each guy makes a different amount of a clear stuff called pre cum. It's thick and fun to smear around the head. The taste is different from the white cum; it's not as salty and sour."

Anne could feel moisture building between her legs.

"Once you get to sucking, try not to hit the wang with your teeth. Look up at the guy -- they will guide you at first. Once they start closing their eyes, it means they trust that you won't bite." Eve waited until Anne closed her mouth before she continued. "Eventually, you are to able control their moans and grunts. If they don't warn you, the whole wang flexes as cum shoots down it. Force the cock head against the roof of your mouth. It helps you catch the squirts and really makes them feel good. We've all seen Edith's book of looks men have when they cum. The game is to try and never let them make the same one twice in a row."

"Who keeps score?"

Both girls started giggling.

Dewey interrupted the jovial moment. "Carlos has begun to enter the initial stages of ETS." Discovering that America's educational system contained more acronyms imbedded in its jargon than the military ever considered appeared to have inspired Dewey to create his own. Though never stated the students believed ETS stood for 'Empty Tummy Syndrome'. This and a few other undefined acronyms led the students to think Dewey had gone letter crazy.

The girls increased their pace. "Let's get there before he wakes up." Almost running, they entered the transporter room at the school's main office. Red lights above the archway stopped them cold in their tracks.

Phillip and Randy emerged from the opening, each pushing a blue capsule.

"Move, you two. We have hungry cargo." The boys exaggerated their actions, mimicking slow motion. After a quick exchange of raspberries, the boys cleared the doorway. Once the light turned green, the girls entered the nexus room.

Emerging from the transport locus, the girls turned to make their way down a slight incline into the entry area of a fortified blockhouse.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Ella Findlay opened the door, "Into the office, Laurie is here."

Dewey modified his earlier projection. "Louisa is also beginning to experiencing ETS." Sergeant Findlay held the door, stepping across the threshold to let the girls enter quickly.

Eve pushed her capsule next to Laurie. The lid pulled back, exposing baby Carlos. To say the sixth-month-old boy was hungry would have been an understatement. Tiny fists clutched at his temples framed the red face. His cry caused Laurie quickly slip off her top. "Hold on my little man."

"I'll lift him out." Eve lifted Carlos up from the capsule. "Woody, woody, woody, woo." The nonsense sentence curbed the crying.

"I'm ready." Laurie held out her arms. Eve passed Carlos to his mother. She pulled him to her breast; Carlos sought the cure for his ETS. "He's just as much a breast man as Jack is." The breast-feeding women laughed softly.

The door to the firing range opened. In walked a man wearing fatigues with no rank. "Sergeant, you called?" His face melted to a prideful smile.

"Jack, Laurie, and I will be feeding the darlings and getting them ready to go back to day care. That should take about fifty minutes." Sergeant Finlay adjusted Louisa giving the baby better access to the nipple.

Jack moved over near the sergeant. He bent down to kiss the baby Louisa's head then fondled the exposed breast. Findlay swatted him on the butt. He moved over to Laurie to kiss Carlos.

Sergeant Findlay looked over the delivery girls. "Anne needs some time with a scaled RLI-1."

Jack nodded. "Forty or fifty percent size?"

Findlay stared at Anne for a few seconds. "Let's move her to the fifty percent."

Anne pumped her arm. Yes, the laser rifle was smaller than standard issue, but for Anne, it fit her like a real RL1 would fit an enhanced female marine.

Locking her gaze on Eve, the sergeant made a decision. "Have Eve try out the replicated Walther 2000."

"Sure," Jack led the girls into the range lobby.

Eve took the orange ear protection and yellow shooting goggles. Slipping the items on, she turned to face Anne. Realizing how funny they looked, they pointed at each other, laughing.

Jack walked in, "Eck!" He joined the girls in their mirth.

"I wanna shoot, Mr. Findlay." Anne choked out in the laughter.

"Ok Tigerette, range two, moving targets 150 to 200 meters." He handed her the scaled laser rifle. "This session is about familiarizing you with the changes in the size of the weapon. Loaded crystal magazines are on the range. Your scores will not be recorded into your portfolio."

He handed Anne the weapon. Following protocol, she checked to make sure no crystal was in the breech. Then she moved the rifle into the standard carrying position. "Ready to precede, Mr. Findlay."

"You have twenty minutes range time. You will be signaled to return. The rifle breakdown for maintenance will be scored in your portfolio."

Anne squinted at Jack Findlay. He shrugged. She headed out the door to her range.

Jack turned back to open one of the locked gun cases. After a few moments, he turned back and held up a rifle for Eve to examine. "This is a replica of a Walther WA 2000 bullpup semi-automatic sniper rifle." He handed the rifle to Eve. "She's the three hundred Winchester magnum version." Eve sighted the rifle at the far wall. "Sergeant Findlay has not allowed anyone else to even hold this."

Eve looked back at Jack. "Why me?"

Jack looked into Eve's eyes before he answered, trying to convey meaning. "Your portfolio shows the potential for you to be one of the better shots she has ever trained."

"Oh."

"We don't have any scaled sniper rifles." He placed his hand on her shoulder, squeezing gently, "Ella wants you to experience several different weapons." Jack grabbed the bag of loaded magazines then moved toward the farthest door in the blockhouse. "Let's go to the 1000 meter range and you can try this toy out."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.