In Loco Parentis - Cover

In Loco Parentis

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"These are some of the factors that are hard to compensate for in live fire." Bill had the equation with all three hundred and eighteen variables shown on the wall. At their individual stations, he could see the students staring at the detailed display. Each student experimented with training simulations by manipulating the variables, watching the effects as they changed the parameters. "During an actual engagement, as each ship moves it distorts surrounding space. These distortions and the effective range of our particle and rail gun weapons make long range gunnery problematic."

Bill ran a very loose classroom, raising hands was not necessary. "Mr. Jenkins," One of the students who didn't live in his household, Amy Turner called for his attention. He made eye contact with the girl. "Can't the AI calculate all that?"

Bill chuckled. "If nothing moved during the battle, yes. As each ship moves, both friend and foe, those parameters must change. At the ranges we are working, these parameters change constantly," Bill moved his hands spasmodically. "Even as you fire at that ship the solution the AI predicted is different."

"I see," came her reply.

"By tomorrow at the eleven turn, you will need to have three questions to be sent to the gunnery range. One must be in reference to maximum range or optimum range. One must be in reference to effects of ship movement on fire. The last is open ended in reference to naval combat." Some of the students knew they were destined to be concubines. He turned and looked at one, the topless Danna McLeod. "We need to avoid questions about the effects of recoil on reproduction."

"Those rifles they carry looked big." Danna feigned concern. "I thought it might hurt my future Marine."

"I think his private parts have more to fear from you." Bill quipped back. Several class members started laughing. Danna joined in.

"I need more practice." Danna shook her head to emphasize the statement.

"Not during class time." Bill rolled up eyes using levity to refocus the group. "We'll break for lunch now." He looked up at the clock. "At twelfth bell, I repeat at twelfth bell, you need to be in the First Station Simulator."

The class exited in small clumps. Danna lingered by the door. "Dewey, I need to ask a question related to school."

The school AI responded. "As long as this question does not violate school research parameters, you may ask."

Danna turned toward the door. "Is it wrong to engage in oral sex with a teacher?"

"During class time it would interfere with your education. After contact-time, you have the right to engage in such activity with anyone wearing a yellow, green, or orange collar. Sponsors have no collar."

Bill stayed on the far side of the classroom. Danna wanted him to overhear the conversation.

"I know that I won't be a sponsor." She didn't sound disappointed. Danna sounded content. "I don't have any real talents."

"Preliminary estimates based on observations and reactions to sleep studies confirm your suspicions." Danna seemed to stand up straighter. She bounced a bit on her toes sneaking a peek at Bill. "Concubine Survival Skills is an all day elective on Fridays. This includes concepts and activities based on the highly successful Borneo-Johnson Seminars."

"Why do I still need all this training if I am going to be a concubine?"

"Danna, to best serve your future sponsor, having an understanding of his or her service obligations will assist you in maintaining a productive relationship. Some concubines have assignments on the colony or the active duty station."

Danna pondered the statement momentarily. "You're saying that being a good concubine is more than just being a sex toy?"

"In simplistic terms, yes," concluded the AI Dewey.

Danna stepped into the hallway. Bill sent a sub-vocal message to Dewey to have a salad waiting at the cafeteria for him.

"Bill Jenkins," Hobson rarely called him sub-vocally at school. "I have two messages for you."

"Go ahead Hobson."

"Peter Elway, the boss at the sheep ranch wants to speak with you." Hobson paused waiting for a response.

"Is he free now?" Elway's brood had seven dependents at the school. "Second message please, Hobson."

"Danna has asked for after hour tutoring times."

"I'll see her at lunch." Bill knew that the boys in class praised his girls' cock-sucking prowess. The girls blamed him and Ray-ray for being such great teachers. Bill believed it was Salome's coaching.

"Peter is available. He asked for a private video link."

"On screen then," Bill sat down. He heard the door to the room close, ensuring privacy.

The face of a strong looking Native American greeted Bill. He half expected to hear him say 'How.' as a pleasantry.

"Hey, I'm Peter Elway out at the sheep ranch." The man seemed nervous and a bit concerned.

"Hello, I'm Bill Jenkins, head education guru." Bill put an air of openness trying to put Peter at ease.

"I need to speak to you about one of your dependents." Bill expected the worst. Ted had grumbled about mucking stalls. "My man Barry informed me that your boy Louis asked to suck his dick." The voice sounded apologetic.

Bill handled the information bluntly. "Did Barry refuse?"

Peter's lip quivered. "He did."

"Did Louis force himself on Barry?"

His head shook 'no' before he answered. "No, he did not." Tilting his head, Peter stared a moment. "You are aware he asks to do so?"

Flashing a grin, Bill added, "He is quite good."

"You don't mind that he does this?" The shock on his face grew.

"Louis is bisexual. He has body image issues. This Barry handles himself confidently?"

"Barry is very self-assured." The man's body language showed he believed this. "I reviewed the playback in the shower. It clearly shows Barry never touched any of the kids." A split screen came up. Louis walked over to a hairy muscled man who was rinsing his hair. They talked for a few moments, and then the man then walked away quickly.

"Is Barry in your office?"

"He is outside."

"Could I speak to him?"

Peter moved away from the screen. Twenty seconds later, the imaged showed both men. Bill called sub-vocally for Louis to come to his classroom.

"Bill, this is Barry, Barry, Bill." Pete made the introductions.

"Jake and I did make fun of the boy last week," Barry admitted. "I didn't think, I mean, I didn't want to suggest anything." Bill's first impression of Barry was favorable. Louis walked into the room, coming to a stop next to Bill.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.