In Loco Parentis - Cover

In Loco Parentis

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

The lid of the sleep trainer closed as Bill prepared for his follow-up level three self-defense training. He never directly challenged Leslie or tried to prove he was tougher. She just considered dropping him on his ass to be playful. He could not convince The AI that he wasn't trying. Coupled with the bureaucracy, he had another round of hand-to-hand combat tactics. Tomorrow, Leslie would drop him on his ass again. Bill figured somewhere around level ten Master Po would show up in his dreams.

"Bill Jenkins, an analysis of Tiffany Jenkins has led to an interesting discovery." Then a pause, some sadistic subroutine designed to cause humans to want to find the AI, stick a chainsaw into the internal workings and then inject a shot of nitrous, just to improve the bite. His mind jumped to stressed overdrive. He was going to lose Tiffany. Pressure wavered in his throat painfully. "A high percentage of your ejaculate appears to be defensive."

This was not a world-shattering announcement. "Wait, why?"

"Observation and research have shown that human males will consciously and subconsciously defend their mating rights."

"I realize that Ray-ray is temporarily sterile until I father the first cycle of children." Bill pondered why the AI's could act so dense. "I had him modified into a fucking machine to keep the women happy."

"Evidence shows that strong emotional attachments are forming between you and the concubines."

Bill knew this was true. Everybody had locked arms to deal with Tiffany's ordeal. How else should a man feel about the women to whom he regularly made love?

The AI continued. "There are two distinct examples of how you have subconsciously acted to defend your breeding opportunities." An image appeared on the curved surface of the sleep trainer. Bill recognized his new cock. "The shape you chose for the glans of your penis is one. During sexual intercourse, your glans will tend to remove previously deposited ejaculate."

Bill liked the shape. He liked the feel. The women liked the difference.

"Also eighty to eighty-two percent of your sperm count is defensive in nature, referred to as blocking or attacking sperm in several accurate studies conducted on Earth."

Bill was flabbergasted. "Is there a solution?"

"Yes, with your permission modifications will be made to ensure at least eighty percent of the sperm are progressively motile."

"Thanks."

"The concubine Leslie Jenkins will be highly fertile for the next sixteen hours."

That gave Bill a raging hardon. Unfortunately, the sleep trainer moved him quickly into unconsciousness.


Edith Moore reveled in how much more alive her mother seemed to be since coming on board the ship. In the span of the last week or so, she had witnessed miracles. The best thing ever was getting away from her real dad. He sometimes haunted her in her dreams. Here in the pod though, the two men who were her step dads proved to be strange people. Of the two men, she preferred Bill to Ray-ray.

Aunt Leslie referred to Edith as being a 'Jan'. The other kids were two years either younger - called 'Cindys' - or older than she was and called 'Marshas'.

The little kids gravitated to Ray-ray, whom they started calling Dad. Edith found herself drawn to Bill, who wanted the kids to call him Papa. Both men treated her like a daughter, but she made the choice. Edith worried Ray-ray might think it was because he was black.

The first night Aunt Tiffany spent in the med tube; Edith woke screaming from a nightmare. In it, her dad had come in drunk and begun hitting her mom. Papa came and carried her down to the main room. He sat in the big recliner and let her sleep in his protective arms. That is where she woke up the next morning.

Edith had a new hobby, boy watching, especially when they jacked off. The faces they made when they shot juice were the best. Usually their heads were tossed back, their eyes tightly shut. She was listing and naming the expressions: happy puppy, angry boy, the man, peek-a-boo ... Papa-Bill and Ray-ray made similar faces when they fucked. Both of them called it 'making love', but her dad always left marks on her mom when they made love. To Edith, fucking was better, especially for her mother.

Right now, she was spying on Papa, her mom, and Aunt Leslie. Papa had Aunt Leslie on her hands and knees by the edge of the bed. Aunt Leslie was kissing and licking her mom's cunny, as Papa called it. Papa kept shoving his peter into Aunt Leslie's cunny faster and faster.

He pulled her hips hard toward himself and didn't pull away. Papa had the happy puppy look, tongue hanging loose, and a grin. After a minute or two, he started pumping again. Aunt Leslie joined the action. Her mom, Joyce, started the high pitched squeal she had started making in the pod during a good fucking. Usually it came from a long tussle with Ray-ray or Papa; today Aunt Leslie made her do it.

Papa pulled out of Aunt Leslie. "Roll over and don't waste any of the swimmers."

That made Mom and Aunt Leslie squeal a bunch of giggles. Usually Papa had the one he fucked lick him clean. With Aunt Leslie on her back, Edith's mom sat up and began licking Papa's peter clean. Edith wanted to know why the grownups seemed to like this so much.

"Edith," Papa called to her. "There's no need to hide. Do you have any questions?"

Her mom was sucking softly on Papa's cock. She pulled off, licking the extra fluids from her lips.

"Why do I have to wait till I'm fourteen to fuck? It looks fun and messy."

"That's..." Papa stopped a moment. "Edith, it's the law here."

"Nobody would know." She looked around the bedroom. "Who would tell?"

"Edith Moore," she almost peed herself, hearing the AI call her name. "I would know. It is not allowed."

Edith looked to each of the adults, hoping to have one of the adults overrule the AI's objection. "This isn't fair."

"Fair in this context is defined as what is best for Edith Moore, to ensure that she grows into an adult with the greatest potential."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.