In Loco Parentis - Cover

In Loco Parentis

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Tiffany looked at herself in the mirror again. The stretch marks were gone and her breasts stood proud and firm. The curves from her thighs to her breasts had never been this good. Her hips out-sized her chest slightly. A gap between her legs remained unless she crossed them. She could feel muscle in her abdomen, covered by just enough fat to make it smooth and shapely. She had regained the flexibility she had lost after she had stopped competitive gymnastics. The strength in her body had increased, along with her stamina.

Two things bothered her. All her life Tiffany had sported little spots of overactive melanin. Bill left them on her, lighter than they were, yet still visible. The med check verified they were not cancerous, just hereditary. The other thing that bothered her had almost led to a mutiny.

On her left butt-cheek was a four-inch circle containing the letters WPJE. A fucking brand! Tiffany had been marked as property. There was no scar; no burnt skin; just a deep brown pigment. Every one of the concubines had one of the marks. Salome and Ray-ray's letters were light skin.

The AI explained to her that this was a requirement of the colony to which they had been assigned. Tiffany bought the explanation for the present.

Bill had left other subtle imperfections in each of the concubines. Joyce still sported a slight bump on her nose. Leslie kept the freckles adorning her face. Salome's eyes still looked a bit small for her face. Misty had had the most changes. She appeared to be seventeen. Misty's breasts were now slightly larger than Tiffany's.

Ray-ray no longer sported his belly. The muscle was still there. Bill did have him enhanced elsewhere. Ray-ray's cock now stood erect at nine inches, with a slight curve up and to the right, topped by a mushroom head. Bill also had the muscles in Ray-ray's thighs, calves, and ass enhanced. Tiffany had to admit to herself that the build of his legs and butt got her flowing more than the size of the erection. Bill had rebuilt the man to advertise to the eyes of a woman that he was a human fucking machine.

Bill now stood about six foot three, an inch below the maximum allowed for a non-military male on the colony. In terms of muscle mass Ray-ray was larger. Bill was stronger and had given himself slightly better definition. Strangely, Bill's cock mirrored the one Ray-ray now sported. Bill's was a straight nine inches long with a large helmeted head.

During the night, resistance-based exercise equipment had appeared downstairs. Ray-ray was showing some of the boys how to use it properly. His muscles began to flex, a covering sheen of sweat began to make the lights dance on their movements.

Tiffany came to the realization that she was fingering herself. She walked over to where Ray-ray was encouraging Randy and Phil. She kissed him square in his back, between the shoulder blades. He didn't respond. Tiffany grabbed an ass cheek and squeezed. "Ray-ray, you free?"

A hand reached around and took hold of her ass cheek. "What you need, Tiffany?"

"I need a good fuck, Ray-ray."

Ray-ray turned and pulled her into a kiss. He asked in a low voice, "Where and how, Tiffany?"

"I need to cum, Ray-ray." She kissed him back. Her hands slipped to his groin. Softly she cradled his package. "I need your cum too."

Ray-ray picked her up, placing her over his shoulder. Tiffany partially stifled a squeal. He walked over to a large chair in the lower level media room. Ray-ray sat down. He shifted Tiffany up. Grabbing her hips, he lifted. "Put a leg on each shoulder."

Tiffany felt the power in Ray-ray's arms. She passed her left leg over his head. Ray-ray effortlessly brought her pussy to his mouth. He stuffed his tongue into her opening. Then he slid her away. "You are ready for a good bang, Tiffany."

Tiffany responded with a whimper. Ray-ray began lowering her toward his crotch. Tiffany's legs began to spread as they slipped down his upper arms.

"I may need a little guidance here," Ray-ray called.

Tiffany felt the head tap her right at the opening. An unseen hand slipped away. Slowly Ray-ray's cockhead began to enter.

"Thanks Ted." Ray-ray called to the boy heading toward the workout area.

Once bottomed out, Tiffany came to a sudden conclusion; she was in no position to move. Ray-ray slipped his finger to her clit. He began to stroke rapidly. No matter how she squirmed, Tiffany could not get the pumping motion her cunt wanted.

"Ray-ray, please"

"As you wish, Tiffany," he replied. "Let me recline the chair."

Once the chair reclined, Tiffany moved her legs to get her shins under her. She started long slow strokes. That was something else Bill had tweaked; having a cock deep inside her felt more intense.

"Momma, momma," a hand patted her thigh. That was her boy Ben's voice. "What cha' doing?"

Tiffany couldn't think to answer.

"She's having sex with me." Ray-ray's voice was calm and clear.

Ben climbed onto the arm of the recliner. "Daddy called it boning."

Tiffany stopped. Ray-ray steadied her son, answering. "Here in this home, it is called sex. That is one way grown ups show they like each other."

"Does it feel good, momma?"

"Yes, Ben"

"Ray-ray, do you like it too?"

"Yes I do." He reached up and pulled Ben into a hug.

Karl and Kurt had come over to be with Ben.

"Ray-ray, will I ever see my dad again?"

Ray-ray glanced at Tiffany. She mouthed 'tell him.' "Ben, I don't think so son."

"Ray-ray, Dad used to make Momma cry a lot." Ben turned to look at Tiffany, then back at Ray-ray. "Ray-ray, can you be my dad?"

"Do you want Bill to feel bad?"

"No. I thought he took all the big kids as a dad."

Ray-ray hugged Ben again. "He's my friend. We share."

That brightened Ben's eyes.

Kurt came up to the other side, "That goes for us too, Daddy?"

Ray-ray looked to Tiffany with a blank stare of panic.

"Boys, doesn't Bill put his thing in your momma?" Tiffany shocked herself uttering the question.

"Yeah, Bert brought me down for some milk last night. I saw them," Kurt answered.

"Ok then, since Bill and Ray-ray share your momma, doesn't that mean that he is your dad too?" The logic was flawed but both twins were nodding.

"Guys," Ben half shouted, "let's go tackle-hug our Daddy-Bill."

They began to run to the bedroom.

"AI, warn Bill about the boys." Tiffany received no reply. She just hoped Bill was ready to be disturbed.

"Maybe I better stand up." Ray-ray offered. He stood, carrying her and never slipping free.

Tiffany wondered why. Ray-ray's vigorous thrusting into her provided an answer. Tiffany began riding harder, trying to beat him to a climax.


Bill rubbed his cheek.

"Striking your sponsor is unacceptable behavior, Leslie Jenkins." She glanced at the ceiling; the ever-pleasant AI's voice made no change in its tone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.